Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 MINI Cooper Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,742

Hi and thank you for doing this.

Could I have the lease info for July (MF/residual/lease cash/incentives) for a 2019 Hardtop Cooper S 2 door at 36mo/10kmiles in 02860 Rhode Island? There is only one dealer in the state Mini of Warwick.

thank you.

.00162 MF and 67% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• volvojimvolvojim Member Posts: 6
    May I please have the MF and RV on a 2019 Mini Clubman JCW all4 for 12k/36mo zip 48017. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,979
    volvojim said:

May I please have the MF and RV on a 2019 Mini Clubman JCW all4 for 12k/36mo zip 48017. Thank you.

.00162 and 63%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• allenmx5allenmx5 Member Posts: 13
    May I please have the MF and RV @ 36/10k in zip 75201 for:

2019 Mini Cooper S 2dr (signature)
    2019 Mini Cooper JCW 2dr (signature)

Thanks!
  • sevengroovesevengroove Member Posts: 24
    Michaell said:

Gotcha. What do you mean when you say I have to take the whole program if I want to switch?

MF, residual and incentives are a package - you can't mix and match the numbers from two different months.
    Quick follow-up on this - is the loyalty credit part of the package for a rate lock? Or is that subject to change?

Michaell said:

Gotcha. What do you mean when you say I have to take the whole program if I want to switch?

MF, residual and incentives are a package - you can't mix and match the numbers from two different months.
    Quick follow-up on this - is the loyalty credit part of the package for a rate lock? Or is that subject to change?
    Yes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

allenmx5 said:

May I please have the MF and RV @ 36/10k in zip 75201 for:

2019 Mini Cooper S 2dr (signature)
    2019 Mini Cooper JCW 2dr (signature)

Thanks!

S - .00162 and 67%
    JCW - .00162 and 64%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Yes.
    I'm getting conflicting information from my dealer, who says he's 100% sure the loyalty credit is not part of the rate lock. Is there anything in writing from MINI FS that spells out the conditions of a rate lock?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Yes.
    I'm getting conflicting information from my dealer, who says he's 100% sure the loyalty credit is not part of the rate lock. Is there anything in writing from MINI FS that spells out the conditions of a rate lock?
    Not that I am aware of.

But, check with a second dealer and see if you get a consistent answer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Yes.
    Not that I am aware of.

Will do - thanks, Michaell.
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Yes.
    Not that I am aware of.

Just asked another dealer in California who also said that the loyalty credits don't carry over with the rate lock.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Yes.
    Not that I am aware of.

Just asked another dealer in California who also said that the loyalty credits don't carry over with the rate lock.
    That sucks... but, I also don't see loyalty going away.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Yes.
    Not that I am aware of.

That sucks... but, I also don't see loyalty going away.
    I hope it stays at this level - I was hoping to snag a cheap used MINI to take advantage of the credit if there was a guarantee of the credit sticking through at $1500 until October (when my build is expected). But it could drop back to $500, or even zero by then.
    Hey guys, quick question on rate locks: does a rate lock apply to only one specific set of terms - for example, MF & RV for a 36/10k lease - or does it mean you have access to all MFs and RVs from the month of the rate lock? I ask because I did a rate lock for a 36/10k lease in July but might want to drop the mileage when my car eventually arrives in October. I don't know if I would at that stage still have access to July's lower mileage numbers or if I would have to take what is available in October.

Hey guys, quick question on rate locks: does a rate lock apply to only one specific set of terms - for example, MF & RV for a 36/10k lease - or does it mean you have access to all MFs and RVs from the month of the rate lock? I ask because I did a rate lock for a 36/10k lease in July but might want to drop the mileage when my car eventually arrives in October. I don't know if I would at that stage still have access to July's lower mileage numbers or if I would have to take what is available in October.

Mileage adjustment shouldn't matter.. Of course, you have to use the residual that came with the July program, if you are using the July money factor (adjusted for mileage, of course)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Mileage adjustment shouldn't matter.. Of course, you have to use the residual that came with the July program, if you are using the July money factor (adjusted for mileage, of course)
    Perfect, thanks. Glad that there's some flexibility. The one silver lining while waiting months for a car, I suppose :)
  • leo_404leo_404 Member Posts: 31
    Can I get Incentives, Acquisition fee, MF and Residual for a 2019 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible, ZIP 30339 (GA) for 24/12 and 36/12?

Thanks!
    leo_404 said:

Can I get Incentives, Acquisition fee, MF and Residual for a 2019 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible, ZIP 30339 (GA) for 24/12 and 36/12?

Thanks!

.00162 and 67% / 63%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ryan4758ryan4758 Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2018
    Can anyone provide the following for a 2019 hardtop 4-door (non-S and S models):
    Residual % for 36/12k and 36/15k
    MF
    Also, do these amounts change depending on trim (i.e. Classic vs. Signature)?

Thanks in advance!
    ryan4758 said:

Can anyone provide the following for a 2019 hardtop 4-door (non-S and S models):
    MF

Thanks in advance!

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ryan4758ryan4758 Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

ryan4758 said:

MF

Thanks in advance!

What ZIP code?
    Sorry, 92617
    ryan4758 said:

Michaell said:

ryan4758 said:

MF

Thanks in advance!

What ZIP code?
    Sorry, 92617
    36/15
    .00162 MF
    60%/63% residual for Base/S

Trim/package options have no effect.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• orionbeltorionbelt Member Posts: 22
    edited August 2018
    Hey everyone my parents are looking to buy a 4 door Mini Cooper hardtop. I tried finding a “prices paid” thread for this car but couldn’t find one. Hope it’s ok if I post this question here if not I’ll delete it. The offer they got from the dealer in NY is for a 2019 4dr Mini Cooper Hardtop w/Signature Trim

Msrp $27085
    Discount -$1320
    Loyalty Rebate?: -$1500
    Adjusted Price:$24265
    Taxable fees:12.50
    Doc Fee:$75
    Taxes:$2294.41
    Non Tax Fees: $10
    Net Balance:$26656.9

$423/month w/$2500 down and 1.9apr/60 months

What say you , good deal or not much of a discount? I tried convincing them towards leasing but they drive less than 7000 miles a year so leasing isn’t for them
    orionbelt said:

Hey everyone my parents are looking to buy a 4 door Mini Cooper hardtop. I tried finding a “prices paid” thread for this car but couldn’t find one. Hope it’s ok if I post this question here if not I’ll delete it. The offer they got from the dealer in NY is for a 2019 4dr Mini Cooper Hardtop w/Signature Trim

Msrp $27085
    Discount -$1320
    Loyalty Rebate?: -$1500
    Adjusted Price:$24265
    Taxable fees:12.50
    Doc Fee:$75
    Taxes:$2294.41
    Non Tax Fees: $10
    Net Balance:$26656.9

$423/month w/$2500 down and 1.9apr/60 months

What say you , good deal or not much of a discount? I tried convincing them towards leasing but they drive less than 7000 miles a year so leasing isn’t for them

Have you done some price research on-line? The "New Cars" link at the top of the page might help.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• yiitlflyiitlfl Member Posts: 2
    Can you please share RV and MF for 2019 Mini Cooper S Signature Hardtop 4 door in PA? 30/10
    yiitlfl said:

Can you please share RV and MF for 2019 Mini Cooper S Signature Hardtop 4 door in PA? 30/10

.00162 MF and 68% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bestmom1bestmom1 Member Posts: 8
    Hi Michael! We live in NH and trying to navigate new Mini Hardtop 2 door lease for our son vs. cash purchase of a 2015 Mini Hardtop 2 door.
    There's a lease price special in NH for a 2019 Mini Hardtop 2 door of $138.00 month w/$2,999 due at signing -or- $211.00 a month with 0 due at signing. MSRP is $23,750.00
    A few questions:
    -There's also $500.00 off for new College grads (our son). How would that work?
    -We would prefer 0 money down. Is this a good lease deal?
    -Best way to negotiate?
    -Can you please share the RV and MF for 2019 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 door in NH 36/15K
    We're a little overwhelmed.
    Many thanks!
    bestmom1 said:

Hi Michael! We live in NH and trying to navigate new Mini Hardtop 2 door lease for our son vs. cash purchase of a 2015 Mini Hardtop 2 door.
    There's a lease price special in NH for a 2019 Mini Hardtop 2 door of $138.00 month w/$2,999 due at signing -or- $211.00 a month with 0 due at signing. MSRP is $23,750.00
    A few questions:
    -There's also $500.00 off for new College grads (our son). How would that work?
    -We would prefer 0 money down. Is this a good lease deal?
    -Best way to negotiate?
    -Can you please share the RV and MF for 2019 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 door in NH 36/15K
    We're a little overwhelmed.
    Many thanks!

36/15
    .00162 MF and 60% residual

What is the lease term and mileage on the advertised specials?
    Beware of the fine print.

If eligible for a Grad rebate, that amount will show as a CAP cost reduction, and lower the payments accordingly.

I'm going to guess that buying a 2015 MINI out of warranty will be much more expensive over three years than leasing one, assuming you get a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bestmom1bestmom1 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, Michael!
    So, here's the scoop on a 2-door Hardtop Mini:
    As per Herb Chambers Mini:
    Leasing a 2019 2-door Hardtop is either:
    $138.00 a month and $2,999.00 down. 36 mo. lease and 5K miles per year.
    or
    $227.00 a month. 0 money down. 36 mo. lease and 5K miles per year.

We’re looking at having the mileage be 15K per year.
    So, we're estimating the ballpark cost would be about $200.00 mo w/$2,999.00 down
    or
    $287.00 a month w zero money down? Are we close with the numbers?

Also...They're offering a lease deal on a 2018 4-door mini with MSRP at $28,715.
    $134.00 a month and $2,999.00 down. 36 mo. lease and 5K miles per year.
    or
    $244.00 a month w/ zero money down.
    Again, we'd like mileage at 15K per year.
    so, we're estimating the ballpark cost would be about $200.00 mo w/$2,999.00 down
    or
    $307.00 a month w/ zero money down? Are we close with the estimate?

We haven't factored in both the $500.00 College Grad discount or the $1000.00 off that's applied to the new lease for test driving the vehicle(s).

Are either lease offers good? Is one better than the other? Is it in our best interest to put money down or, go with the zero down choice?

So many questions, but we're so confused and a lot overwhelmed.
    Mini's are new to our family-we're a Subaru and Toyota leasing family.

I really appreciate your thoughts and guidance re: all these queries!

Many thanks!

bestmom1 said:

Hi, Michael!
    So, here's the scoop on a 2-door Hardtop Mini:
    As per Herb Chambers Mini:
    Leasing a 2019 2-door Hardtop is either:
    $138.00 a month and $2,999.00 down. 36 mo. lease and 5K miles per year.
    or
    $227.00 a month. 0 money down. 36 mo. lease and 5K miles per year.

We’re looking at having the mileage be 15K per year.
    So, we're estimating the ballpark cost would be about $200.00 mo w/$2,999.00 down
    or
    $287.00 a month w zero money down? Are we close with the numbers?

Also...They're offering a lease deal on a 2018 4-door mini with MSRP at $28,715.
    $134.00 a month and $2,999.00 down. 36 mo. lease and 5K miles per year.
    or
    $244.00 a month w/ zero money down.
    Again, we'd like mileage at 15K per year.
    so, we're estimating the ballpark cost would be about $200.00 mo w/$2,999.00 down
    or
    $307.00 a month w/ zero money down? Are we close with the estimate?

We haven't factored in both the $500.00 College Grad discount or the $1000.00 off that's applied to the new lease for test driving the vehicle(s).

Are either lease offers good? Is one better than the other? Is it in our best interest to put money down or, go with the zero down choice?

So many questions, but we're so confused and a lot overwhelmed.
    Mini's are new to our family-we're a Subaru and Toyota leasing family.

I really appreciate your thoughts and guidance re: all these queries!

Many thanks!

The difference between 5K and 15K/yr is 5% lower residual.
    You still didn't give me the MSRP for the 2-door.

But, if it's around $28K MSRP, then that's $1400 more for depreciation.
    About $40/mo. more, on a 36 month lease. (+tax, so more like $43/mo.)

But, all you have are advertisements. You need real quotes, with all of the fees and taxes. The difference might surprise you.

Just pay first payment and DMV (non-taxable) fees upfront. Roll everything else in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• td_inctd_inc Member Posts: 55
    Hi!
    Could you confirm the RV/MF for 2019 Mini Countryman S All4 - (Signature Trim)
    36/10

Was offered this quote... residual looks marked up??

MSRP: $36,760
    Selling Price $34,080 then subtract $1,500 for loyalty as a rebate
    Cap Cost $36,075.53
    Residual is 66% or $24,261.60
    Fees: $199 VIN Etching, 599 Doc Fee, $925 Bank Fee, $316 DMV
    Taxes: $1,019.26
    Money Factor: .00180
    Payment: $436.77/month
    (1st month only due at signing)
    td_inc said:

Hi!
    36/10

Cap Cost $36,075.53

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mboyett1234mboyett1234 Member Posts: 2
    Can you confirm MF/RV on a 2019 Mini Countryman S - 36/12
    Zipcode 78216
    Michaell said:
    Hi!
    36/10

Cap Cost $36,075.53
    What ZIP code?
    NJ

Can you confirm MF/RV on a 2019 Mini Countryman S - 36/12
    Zipcode 78216

.00162 and 65%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

td_inc said:

Michaell said:

td_inc said:

Hi!
    36/10

Cap Cost $36,075.53

What ZIP code?

NJ

.00162 and 66%

Residual is fixed by the bank.

The MF on your quote, however, is marked up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mboyett1234mboyett1234 Member Posts: 2
    I'm new to this leasing thing. The quote i got from the dealership has a MF of .00202. I will be going back to them based on your reply. But where does your information come from? And will they back down if I bring this to their attention? Or do they just set whatever rate they want and if I want that particular car I have to pay that amount? Thanks for the information.

I'm new to this leasing thing. The quote i got from the dealership has a MF of .00202. I will be going back to them based on your reply. But where does your information come from? And will they back down if I bring this to their attention? Or do they just set whatever rate they want and if I want that particular car I have to pay that amount? Thanks for the information.

Mini FS allows dealers to markup the rate by .00040 maximum for extra profit.
    They may admit to marking it up, but it's not against the rules, so nothing to really back down from.
    You should hopefully negotiate for the base rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Hi!
    36/10

Cap Cost $36,075.53
    What ZIP code?
    NJ
    .00162 and 66% Residual is fixed by the bank. The MF on your quote, however, is marked up.
    Thank you.
    is there lease cash this month?
  • d_train2013d_train2013 Member Posts: 60
    Any information on the MF, residual, and lease cash for the Cooper S Countryman in automatic for 36/12K in 30338?

Also, same for Cooper S Clubman in automatic?

Thank you, Sir.
    td_inc said:

Michaell said:

td_inc said:

Michaell said:

td_inc said:

Hi!
    36/10

Cap Cost $36,075.53

What ZIP code?

NJ
    .00162 and 66%

Residual is fixed by the bank.

The MF on your quote, however, is marked up.

Thank you.
    is there lease cash this month?

None that we see.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any information on the MF, residual, and lease cash for the Cooper S Countryman in automatic for 36/12K in 30338?

Also, same for Cooper S Clubman in automatic?

Thank you, Sir.

Countryman - .00162 and 65%
    Clubman - .00162 and 65%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jack1son1990jack1son1990 Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2018
    Good morning, can you please provide money factor and residual for Cooper S Clubman 36 month, both 15k and 18k annually. 32746. I believe there is $1500 loyalty cash for current BMW FS customers? Any other cash available for leases?

Also, the corporate program, is the money factor lower using that program?
    edited August 2018

Good morning, can you please provide money factor and residual for Cooper S Clubman 36 month, both 15k and 18k annually. 32746. I believe there is $1500 loyalty cash for current BMW FS customers? Any other cash available for leases?

Also, the corporate program, is the money factor lower using that program?

36/15
    .00162 MF and 63% residual
    We don't have 18K/yr terms

I don't show BMWFS as being a qualifier for loyalty. Only MINI owners/lessees within the last 12 months.
    If you do qualify, the amount is $1500
    No other apparent incentives

No info on corporate program

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MivilobosMivilobos Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    I am a 5 time Mini Cooper buyer / leaser and I feel like I’ve gotten hosed each and every time. Now I found this thread and I’m so excited to come armed with info. Would someone who knows what they’re doing please take a look and tell me what you think and perhaps give me some advice?

Here’s an image of what they’re offering for a Mini Countryman S All4 Manual, Base Trim. 

I am buying this car in Denver, CO (with florida tags and registration and tax because I’m nomadic at the moment and spending a few months in CO, and I don’t want to buy in florida and then have to drive all the way back out west). 

I plugged these numbers in over at Leasehackr and wasn’t able to replicate the math with a .00202 money factor, which is what the advisor told me (reluctantly) after several attempts to get this info. And it seems that’s (possibly?) an inflated MF from what I can tell from at least historical MFs posted here. But the advisor told me the MF is the same across the board. 

Also he says I need to hurry because my loyalty rebate or 1500 will expire on September 30 so building and ordering a car is a bad idea because I lose that incentive. But my thought is that maybe the MF is high to compensate for that rebate and perhaps it will drop when the loyalty rebate goes away? Am I complicating this? 

Your advice is MUCH appreciated. 

Mivilobos said:

I am a 5 time Mini Cooper buyer / leaser and I feel like I’ve gotten hosed each and every time. Now I found this thread and I’m so excited to come armed with info. Would someone who knows what they’re doing please take a look and tell me what you think and perhaps give me some advice?

Here’s an image of what they’re offering for a Mini Countryman S All4 Manual, Base Trim. 

I am buying this car in Denver, CO (with florida tags and registration and tax because I’m nomadic at the moment and spending a few months in CO, and I don’t want to buy in florida and then have to drive all the way back out west). 

I plugged these numbers in over at Leasehackr and wasn’t able to replicate the math with a .00202 money factor, which is what the advisor told me (reluctantly) after several attempts to get this info. And it seems that’s (possibly?) an inflated MF from what I can tell from at least historical MFs posted here. But the advisor told me the MF is the same across the board. 

Also he says I need to hurry because my loyalty rebate or 1500 will expire on September 30 so building and ordering a car is a bad idea because I lose that incentive. But my thought is that maybe the MF is high to compensate for that rebate and perhaps it will drop when the loyalty rebate goes away? Am I complicating this? 

Are you shopping at Loveland or Schomp? My daughter has bought two MINIs from Schomp.

.00162 and 65%, so MF is certainly marked up.

I'm within a penny of that payment, with those numbers.

Base MF would save you $23/mo.

The problem you have is that there are only two dealers to choose from, so it's tough to get them to negotiate each other.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jgrossenbacherjgrossenbacher Member Posts: 11
    Could I please get the MF and Residual for a 2019 Countryman ALL4 S E Hybrid, 3/36, Zip Code 53965? Also, does MINI allow multiple security deposits to lower the MF? TIA!

Could I please get the MF and Residual for a 2019 Countryman ALL4 S E Hybrid, 3/36, Zip Code 53965? Also, does MINI allow multiple security deposits to lower the MF? TIA!

.00162 and 59%
    $4000 lease cash

No information on an MSD program for MINI

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Are you shopping at Loveland or Schomp? My daughter has bought two MINIs from Schomp. .00162 and 65%, so MF is certainly marked up. I'm within a penny of that payment, with those numbers. Base MF would save you $23/mo. The problem you have is that there are only two dealers to choose from, so it's tough to get them to negotiate each other.

Michaell said:
    .00162 and 59% $4000 lease cash No information on an MSD program for MINI
    Michaell said:

Are you shopping at Loveland or Schomp? My daughter has bought two MINIs from Schomp. .00162 and 65%, so MF is certainly marked up. I'm within a penny of that payment, with those numbers. Base MF would save you $23/mo. The problem you have is that there are only two dealers to choose from, so it's tough to get them to negotiate each other.

Thank you, Michaell. I used this information to request a deeper discount and got nowhere — with both dealers. So I guess I’m stuck with an inflated payment, unless perhaps someone here knows a dealer in the vicinity where I could get the base money factor. I’d be willing to take a (reasonable!) roadtrip...