Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Accord Hybrid New England MF and Residual

vehiculavehicula Member Posts: 42
edited May 2018 in Honda
May I please have the Honda Financial Services money factor and residual for a new 2018 Accord Hybrid sold in the New England region. If these amounts differ by trim, my preferred trim is the EX-L [CV3F5JJXW]. I understand that HFS lease programs currently in effect run from May 1 to July 5, 2018. I should add that I drive less than 10,000 miles per year.

Many thanks for your help!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    vehicula said:

May I please have the Honda Financial Services money factor and residual for a new 2018 Accord Hybrid sold in the New England region. If these amounts differ by trim, my preferred trim is the EX-L [CV3F5JJXW]. I understand that HFS lease programs currently in effect run from May 1 to July 5, 2018. I should add that I drive less than 10,000 miles per year.

Many thanks for your help!

.00220 MF
    57% residual for 36/12
    (12K is lowest allowance offered)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    vehiculavehicula Member Posts: 42
    Thank you. Those numbers seem on the high side. They are not subvented, correct?
  • Options
    vehicula said:

Thank you. Those numbers seem on the high side. They are not subvented, correct?

Correct... no lease support on the hybrid, yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    baileycakesbaileycakes Member Posts: 17
    Would you provide the money factor and residual for the Honda Accord Hybrid in CA? EXL and Touring, if possible. :) Thanks a bunch! 
  • Options

Would you provide the money factor and residual for the Honda Accord Hybrid in CA? EXL and Touring, if possible. :) Thanks a bunch! 

36/15
    .00220 MF
    55%/53% residual for EXL/Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    theo12345theo12345 Member Posts: 4
    I'm interested in leasing the 2018 Honda accord hybrid touring over 36 months with 12,000 miles per year. Would you be willing to provide the MF and residual for that trim in Massachusetts? Please and thanks!
  • Options
    theo12345 said:

I'm interested in leasing the 2018 Honda accord hybrid touring over 36 months with 12,000 miles per year. Would you be willing to provide the MF and residual for that trim in Massachusetts? Please and thanks!

.00220 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you very much.
  • Options
    Would you expect the MF to go down by the end of August? I'm going to pull the trigger on a lease deal either tomorrow night or wait until the end of August.

I have a pretty good deal at the moment for 36 months 12,000 miles per year at $531 per month (w/ tax no down payment). It's mostly from a heavily discounted MSRP, but the MF seems much higher than what they are telling me (.0024 is what they said).

The salesman I spoke to also said the lease deal can't be calculated over calculator because they have compressed numbers and customer qualifications? Is that true; that Honda slightly deviates from the base model for lease arithmetic?
  • Options
    theo12345 said:

Would you expect the MF to go down by the end of August? I'm going to pull the trigger on a lease deal either tomorrow night or wait until the end of August.

I have a pretty good deal at the moment for 36 months 12,000 miles per year at $531 per month (w/ tax no down payment). It's mostly from a heavily discounted MSRP, but the MF seems much higher than what they are telling me (.0024 is what they said).

The salesman I spoke to also said the lease deal can't be calculated over calculator because they have compressed numbers and customer qualifications? Is that true; that Honda slightly deviates from the base model for lease arithmetic?

No... you can absolutely calculate any lease, if they give you the actual numbers.

$531/mo. for any Accord doesn't seem like a very good deal.
    There are no incentives on the Hybrid. No, I don't expect the numbers to change before Labor Day.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I managed to lower $531/mo to $519/mo, but it is a below average deal still.

Given the MF, it seems like anyway to go about it will result in a bad lease deal. Still, at the end of the day, I'll be happy because this is the car I want.

I'll try to lower it to $500/mo today. Fingers crossed that it all goes well!

Thank you for the help.
  • Options
    theo12345 said:

I managed to lower $531/mo to $519/mo, but it is a below average deal still.

Given the MF, it seems like anyway to go about it will result in a bad lease deal. Still, at the end of the day, I'll be happy because this is the car I want.

I'll try to lower it to $500/mo today. Fingers crossed that it all goes well!

Thank you for the help.

Good luck!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    vrbovrbo Member Posts: 70
    Please, share MF, RV and incentives on Accord Hybrid EX/EX-L for 36/12 lease at 62025.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    vrbo said:

Please, share MF, RV and incentives on Accord Hybrid EX/EX-L for 36/12 lease at 62025.
    Thank you!

.00240 and 55% (EX) or 54% (EX-L)
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4