Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2018 Audi Q5 Premium Plus lease help

audifana6audifana6 Posts: 41
edited July 15 in Audi
Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,334
    audifana6 said:

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

    Thanks

    What ZIP?

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • audifana6audifana6 Posts: 41
    28208
    kyfdx said:

    audifana6 said:

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

    Thanks

    What ZIP?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,334
    audifana6 said:

    28208

    kyfdx said:

    audifana6 said:

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 Q5 Premium Plus - 36/12 and 36/10 and any special offers they might have.

    Thanks

    What ZIP?
    .00158 MF
    55%/56% residual
    $1500 lease bonus
    Complimentary 1st payment

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Is this a good deal? Q5 P+ with navigation PKG, 20inch wheels package, bang 3d sound, destination and cargo cover.
    Msrp- 52,425
    Invoice- 49,298
    Rebate-1500
    Selling price-47810
    Mf-.00144
    Rv-29358
    Down payment - 2500$
    Monthly payment - 728 with tax
    Zip code 94568


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,334
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Is this a good deal? Q5 P+ with navigation PKG, 20inch wheels package, bang 3d sound, destination and cargo cover.
    Msrp- 52,425
    Invoice- 49,298
    Rebate-1500
    Selling price-47810
    Mf-.00144
    Rv-29358
    Down payment - 2500$
    Monthly payment - 728 with tax
    Zip code 94568


    What mileage allowance?
    Sales tax rate?

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    10k and 9.5%
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,334
    xc60q5x3 said:

    10k and 9.5%

    .00144 MF and 56% residual
    $1500 lease bonus

    Does the selling price of $47,810 already account for the rebate?

    Using the sale price number as the adjusted CAP cost, I get $624/mo+tax = $683/mo.

    I would think the adjusted CAP cost should be lower than the sale price, since you have $2500 upfront. $2500 is more than enough to cover first payment, acquisition fee, DMV and tax on the rebate/cap reduction.

    It would appear that they are marking up the money factor.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    could someone help me on this deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,334
    xc60q5x3 said:

    could someone help me on this deal?

    The acquisition fee should be $895.

    The calculations look about right, using the base MF

    No issues with that deal

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Thanks again. Is there any room for further negotiations? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,331
    xc60q5x3 said:

    Thanks again. Is there any room for further negotiations? 

    We don't track pricing, so can't tell you how much lower you can go. Can't hurt to ask.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • xc60q5x3xc60q5x3 Posts: 30
    Ok. Thank you.
  • kevin34kevin34 Posts: 42
    Hi,
    Q5 2018 Prestige for sale at local dealership with 818 miles on it..MSRP is $54,300, they are selling it for $52k..haven't start to negotiate yet but was curious what wiggle room I might have. I'm in 10510. Debating on either buying or leasing...thanks for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 91,334
    kevin34 said:

    Hi,
    Q5 2018 Prestige for sale at local dealership with 818 miles on it..MSRP is $54,300, they are selling it for $52k..haven't start to negotiate yet but was curious what wiggle room I might have. I'm in 10510. Debating on either buying or leasing...thanks for your help.

    Just as one data point, my local dealer advertises $3000 off every Q5, in addition to incentives.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • A. MillA. Mill Posts: 2
    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 A5 Premium Plus - 36/15 and any special offers they might have.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 83,331

    Hi - can I get the MF and residual for a 2018 A5 Premium Plus - 36/15 and any special offers they might have.

    The A5 lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50021/audi/a5/2018-audi-a5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

Sign In or Register to comment.