Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Honda Insight Lease Deals and Prices

jesmu84jesmu84 Member Posts: 8
edited June 2018 in Honda
Has Honda released leasing info for their new car? Looking for 36 month, 15k miles Honda insight touring 46203

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    jesmu84 said:

Has Honda released leasing info for their new car?

Looking for 36 month, 15k miles
    Honda insight touring

There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda.
    Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jesmu84jesmu84 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    Has Honda released leasing info for their new car? Looking for 36 month, 15k miles Honda insight touring 46203
    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda. Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.
    Thanks. I'll check back then.
    kyfdx said:
    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda. Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.
    Any update?
  • sridharbsridharb Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    can someone please help me to know the car price
    I trying to buy 2019 insight touring model. What would be right amount to buy from Houston, TX dealer.
    and also how much will be 8 years 120,000 mileage service package (D82). Thank you
    jesmu84 said:

kyfdx said:

jesmu84 said:

Has Honda released leasing info for their new car?

Looking for 36 month, 15k miles
    Honda insight touring

There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda.
    Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.

Any update?

.00220 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Any update?
    .00220 MF and 54% residual
    Thanks for your help!
  • aeroslugaeroslug Member Posts: 33
    What do the numbers look like for a Touring 36 mon / 12k miles in zip code 35216? What lease length is most favorable right now (if any)....thanks!
    aeroslug said:

What do the numbers look like for a Touring 36 mon / 12k miles in zip code 35216? What lease length is most favorable right now (if any)....thanks!

.00220 MF and 56%/54% residual for 36/39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• guttymonkeyguttymonkey Member Posts: 56
    What's the MF and RV for the Insight LX, 36mths/12k, for zip code 21216? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

What's the MF and RV for the Insight LX, 36mths/12k, for zip code 21216? Thanks!

.00220 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• data1417data1417 Member Posts: 9
    For anyone looking to buy or something

I walked away with 24.7k OTD on Insight EX
    data1417 said:

For anyone looking to buy or something

I walked away with 24.7k OTD on Insight EX

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    Does the EX have a moonroof and Sirius/XM? How about the acceleration...can it really get out of it's way? I know the mpg's are pretty impressive but looking for a new vehicle that can move when needed like my VW Golf can when put into "S" mode. I need the extra power when merging on the expressway I use three days a week going and coming. Love the looks and the mpg's of the new Insight but if it's a real slog getting around, could make me look somewhere else. Had a 2006 Civic and liked it even though it had a few issues that Honda didn't handle to well.
    Any info about your impressions would be greatly appreciated over the next few months as I make my decision to purchase or keep what I've got!

The Sandman :)B)

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

Does the EX have a moonroof and Sirius/XM? How about the acceleration...can it really get out of it's way? I know the mpg's are pretty impressive but looking for a new vehicle that can move when needed like my VW Golf can when put into "S" mode. I need the extra power when merging on the expressway I use three days a week going and coming. Love the looks and the mpg's of the new Insight but if it's a real slog getting around, could make me look somewhere else. Had a 2006 Civic and liked it even though it had a few issues that Honda didn't handle to well.
    Any info about your impressions would be greatly appreciated over the next few months as I make my decision to purchase or keep what I've got!

The Sandman :)B)

If you use the "new cars" link at the top of the page, you can get the answers to most of your questions.

Hoping a recent lessee can chime in with actual ownership experiences.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jett456jett456 Member Posts: 50
    I drove one today.  Pretty peppy.  It has buttons to shift.  
  • stnkpalmstnkpalm Member Posts: 38
    I test drove one a couple days ago. I wouldn't call it peppy. I would say the power was adequate. It was pretty quiet inside the cabin which was nice. On my list of potential new cars I would say the Insight is the most practical because of it's great MPG. It's probably also the most boring of all the cars I'm considering. I would say it's the best Hybrid I've seen. People would probably mistake it for an Accord or a Civic if they didn't see the badge. Uninformed people wouldn't know it was a Hybrid, which is a good thing. It looks like a regular car.
  • letvmia84letvmia84 Member Posts: 19
    Hello!

What's the MF and RV for the Insight Touring, 36mths/12k, for zip code 33183?

Thanks!

letvmia84 said:

Hello!

Thanks!

.00220 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• letvmia84letvmia84 Member Posts: 19
    Michaell said:
    Hello!

Thanks!
    .00220 and 56%
    Thank you! 
  • TomTomTomTom Member Posts: 12
    edited August 2018
    I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 36months/12k and 36months/ 15k for zip code 07081?

Is that info different from one dealer to another say within a 7 miles radius?

Sorry I'm new to leasing, from my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong please) to find out the MF in % no matter if the lease is 36months or 24 months I would multiply the MF by 2,400 (so .00220 X 24000= 5.28%) and 5.28% seems a little high to me would I be able to negotiate it a little lower?

Does the MF and RV from every car vary from month to month?
    TomTom said:

I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 36months/12k and 36months/ 15k for zip code 07081?

Is that info different from one dealer to another say within a 7 miles radius?

Sorry I'm new to leasing, from my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong please) to find out the MF in % no matter if the lease is 36months or 24 months I would multiply the MF by 2,400 (so .00220 X 24000= 5.28%) and 5.28% seems a little high to me would I be able to negotiate it a little lower?

Does the MF and RV from every car vary from month to month?

.00220 MF
    Yes.. that's high. No, you can't negotiate it. That is the lowest rate available for top tier credit.
    36/15: 54% residual for LX/Touring. 55% residual for EX.

Honda usually comes out with new lease programs, every other month. Next program is scheduled to start on 09/05.

This car will not be cheap to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank You! And sorry I didn't notice I didn't put the trim down it was for an EX.

What about 36m/12k? I guess from your post it's all the same than no matter the dealer? Where can I find these number without feeling that the dealer is taking advantage of me? I feel bad coming on here and asking so much.
    TomTom said:

Thank You! And sorry I didn't notice I didn't put the trim down it was for an EX.

What about 36m/12k? I guess from your post it's all the same than no matter the dealer? Where can I find these number without feeling that the dealer is taking advantage of me? I feel bad coming on here and asking so much.

Add 2% for 12K.

The information is confidential. If you determine the dealer is marking up the MF, tell them you won't deal unless you get the base rate, or you'll go to another dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank You, for the top confidential (Edmunds)ECIA stuff and the helpful tips.

And when everyone on here says add 2% its for the residual?
    TomTom said:

Thank You, for the top confidential (Edmunds)ECIA stuff and the helpful tips.

And when everyone on here says add 2% its for the residual?

Yes, that is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• agajadharagajadhar Member Posts: 9
    Hi, may I please have the MF and residual for Touring for 36m/12k in 94403? Thank you!
    agajadhar said:

Hi, may I please have the MF and residual for Touring for 36m/12k in 94403? Thank you!

.00220 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• agajadharagajadhar Member Posts: 9
    Thanks!
  • samandrew77samandrew77 Member Posts: 6
    Please provide MF and residual for EX, 36/12, 33314; thanks.

Please provide MF and residual for EX, 36/12, 33314; thanks.

.00220 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hludwighludwig Member Posts: 12
    Any updates on MF and residual for September? Looking for 24/12, or 36/12, 90403.
    hludwig said:

Any updates on MF and residual for September? Looking for 24/12, or 36/12, 90403.

.00230 MF

56% (LX, Touring) or 57% (EX)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• OldEastEnderOldEastEnder Member Posts: 34
    Has anyone got some real world lease figures they can share with us from dealerships? I currently lease a 2016 Civic (due to end early next year) and am very interested in the Insight as my next car.
  • khuzbuzkhuzbuz Member Posts: 55
    Requesting MF, RV and lease cash for an EX trim 36month 15k and 18k miles/year in MD 20129.
    khuzbuz said:

Requesting MF, RV and lease cash for an EX trim 36month 15k and 18k miles/year in MD 20129.

36/15
    .00230 MF
    55% residual

We don't have 18K/yr residuals

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Steven25Steven25 Member Posts: 73
    Would love to know the MF, RV, and lease cash for Insight EX and Touring 36mo/12k for Virginia 22401 for October 2018? Any help would be appreciated.
    Steven25 said:

Would love to know the MF, RV, and lease cash for Insight EX and Touring 36mo/12k for Virginia 22401 for October 2018? Any help would be appreciated.

.00230 and 57% (EX) or 56% (Touring)
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hondafan14hondafan14 Member Posts: 23
    Please share MF, RV and any incentives for EX and Touring trim 36/15K for 08820 zip. Thanks!

Please share MF, RV and any incentives for EX and Touring trim 36/15K for 08820 zip. Thanks!

.00230 MF
    55%/54% residual for EX/Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hondafan14hondafan14 Member Posts: 23
    Thank you!
  • soocha2soocha2 Member Posts: 12
    Would love to know insight ex rv, mf, rebates/incentives for 92833 (36months/15k). Thank you.
    soocha2 said:

Would love to know insight ex rv, mf, rebates/incentives for 92833 (36months/15k). Thank you.

.00240 and 54%
    No known lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rgonzalez1984rgonzalez1984 Member Posts: 1
    Can someone help with MF and RV for a 2019 Insight touring 36months-12kmiles I live in California zip 92024. Also I been in california for 5 months only does anyone knows state incentives for high efficiency cars?

My BMW M240 is giving me 18mpg and gas here is too expensive I need a hybrid and I like the insight style a lot, any direct competitors of the Insight?

Thanks!

Can someone help with MF and RV for a 2019 Insight touring 36months-12kmiles I live in California zip 92024. Also I been in california for 5 months only does anyone knows state incentives for high efficiency cars?

My BMW M240 is giving me 18mpg and gas here is too expensive I need a hybrid and I like the insight style a lot, any direct competitors of the Insight?

Thanks!

.00240 and 55%

Are you planning to trade out the BMW? If you are upside down on it, it may take a long long time to recoup the savings in gas.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• BurningRedBurningRed Member Posts: 6
    2019 Insight EX

Looking for MF, Residuals & incentives 36/12k in 63368, and until what date those figures are good thru?

Thank you!

2019 Insight EX

Looking for MF, Residuals & incentives 36/12k in 63368, and until what date those figures are good thru?

Thank you!

.00240 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

Through 01/02/2019

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• orinworinw Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2018
    Could I please have the MF , incentives and residual on the Honda Insight LX in AZ and CA? 36/12.

Thanks
    orinw said:

Could I please have the MF , incentives and residual on the Honda Insight LX in AZ and CA? 36/12.

Thanks

.00240 and 55%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• m3zd32016m3zd32016 Member Posts: 37
    Hello, possible to share numbers and incentives (36/12) for a Insight Touring in 19438?

Thanks!
    m3zd32016 said:

Hello, possible to share numbers and incentives (36/12) for a Insight Touring in 19438?

Thanks!

.00240 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator