Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Subaru Legacy Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
edited August 2018 in Subaru
Ask your 2019 Legacy lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up info on the 2019 Legacy here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• sfreedo39sfreedo39 Member Posts: 3
    Hi - Can you provide the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited (08077, 36 months and 12, 000 miles) please? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    sfreedo39 said:

Hi - Can you provide the MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited (08077, 36 months and 12, 000 miles) please? Thank you!

.00075 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dizzaxterdizzaxter Member Posts: 26
    Could you please let me know current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in Premium, Sport, and Limited? Zip code 91604 (36mo/12K). Thanks so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    dizzaxter said:

Could you please let me know current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in Premium, Sport, and Limited? Zip code 91604 (36mo/12K). Thanks so much!

LTD: .00075 MF and 55% residual
    Prem: .00080 MF and 56% residual
    Sport: .00080 MF and 55% residual

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• guddzyguddzy Member Posts: 12
    Could you please let me know current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in base, premium, and sport trims. zip: 43215, 36mo/12K. Thanks!
    guddzy said:

Could you please let me know current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in base, premium, and sport trims. zip: 43215, 36mo/12K. Thanks!

Base: .00085 MF and 55% residual. $750 dealer incentive
    Premium: .00075 MF and 53% residual. $1000 dealer incentive
    Sport: .00080 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited August 2018
    kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

Thank you! How about the 2.5i Legacy in limited trim for zip 43215? Also, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question to ask here (you can tell me to eff off), but can you guide me on what to do with this information when making leasing decisions or direct me to some place that can guide me (especially in regard to the incentive piece)? I'm very new to this, and you all seem very informed here. Thanks again!

Edit: To clarify, I understand what these numbers/terms are. I just do not fully understand the actionable decisions I can make with them.
    guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

Thank you! How about the 2.5i Legacy in limited trim for zip 43215? Also, I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question to ask here (you can tell me to eff off), but can you guide me on what to do with this information when making leasing decisions or direct me to some place that can guide me (especially in regard to the incentive piece)? I'm very new to this, and you all seem very informed here. Thanks again!

Edit: To clarify, I understand what these numbers/terms are. I just do not fully understand the actionable decisions I can make with them.
    guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

.00075 and 55%

The residual is fixed by the bank and can't be changed.

The MF, OTOH, can be marked up as much as .00050 by the dealer, for more profit. You'll want to keep an eye out for that.

The incentives are factory to dealer, and you should use that knowledge to negotiate your best price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

.00075 and 55%

The MF, OTOH, can be marked up as much as .00050 by the dealer, for more profit. You'll want to keep an eye out for that.

The incentives are factory to dealer, and you should use that knowledge to negotiate your best price.
    Thank you so much for this information. It makes sense and is a huge help. Does Edmunds have a market value repository for each car in a local area as well to better assist me with negotiating price?
    guddzy said:

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

.00075 and 55%

Thank you so much for this information. It makes sense and is a huge help. Does Edmunds have a market value repository for each car in a local area as well to better assist me with negotiating price?
    Use the "new cars" link at the top of the page to get to the pricing tools; pop in your ZIP code to get regional results.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

.00075 and 55%

Use the "new cars" link at the top of the page to get to the pricing tools; pop in your ZIP code to get regional results.
    Thank you for all the help. Could you please let me know current MF, Residual % for 36mo/10k this time (2019 2.5i Legacy in base, premium, and sport trims. zip: 43215)
    guddzy said:

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

.00075 and 55%

Thank you for all the help. Could you please let me know current MF, Residual % for 36mo/10k this time (2019 2.5i Legacy in base, premium, and sport trims. zip: 43215)
    guddzy said:

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

Michaell said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

guddzy said:

kyfdx said:

guddzy said:

.00075 and 55%

Add 1% to the 12K residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Shotzy72Shotzy72 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Could you give me the mf and residuals for 3.6 limited 36/12 and 36/15 11767

Thanks

Shotzy72 said:

Could you give me the mf and residuals for 3.6 limited 36/12 and 36/15 11767

Thanks

.00085 and 58% / 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sfreedo39sfreedo39 Member Posts: 3
    Hi - Can you provide the September MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited (08077, 36 months and 10,000 miles) please? Thank you!
    sfreedo39 said:

Hi - Can you provide the September MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited (08077, 36 months and 10,000 miles) please? Thank you!

.00075 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mattnismattnis Member Posts: 7
    Hello.
    Please provide the September MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited
    (60062, 36 months and 10,000 and 12,000 miles).

Thank you.
    mattnis said:

Hello.
    Please provide the September MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Subaru Legacy 3.6R Limited
    (60062, 36 months and 10,000 and 12,000 miles).

Thank you.

.00145 MF
    60%/59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• apexcarsapexcars Member Posts: 10
    May you please provide the current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in premium and sport trims in NJ Zip: 07508, 36mo/12K? Thanks!
    apexcars said:

May you please provide the current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in premium and sport trims in NJ Zip: 07508, 36mo/12K? Thanks!

Premium: .00045 MF and 54% residual
    Sport: .00060 MF and 54% residual

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dizzaxterdizzaxter Member Posts: 26
    Hello,

Can you please provide the current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in base, premium, and sport trims in CA Zip: 91604, 36mo/12K? Thanks!
    dizzaxter said:

Hello,

Can you please provide the current MF, Residual % and any incentives for 2019 2.5i Legacy in base, premium, and sport trims in CA Zip: 91604, 36mo/12K? Thanks!

Base: .00070 MF and 56% residual
    Premium: .00045 MF and 54% residual
    Sport: .00060 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dps06dps06 Member Posts: 89
    Could you provide the rates for 24/12 and 36/12 for the following vehicle in Georgia?

Legacy 3.6R Limited
    dps06 said:

Could you provide the rates for 24/12 and 36/12 for the following vehicle in Georgia?

Legacy 3.6R Limited

.00265 MF and 65% residual
    .00145 MF and 60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• j2timesj2times Member Posts: 45
    Would you provide the October 2018 money factor and residual percentage, 36 months / 12,000 miles, for Legacy 2.5i Premium?

Thank you!
    j2times said:

Would you provide the October 2018 money factor and residual percentage, 36 months / 12,000 miles, for Legacy 2.5i Premium?

Thank you!

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• j2timesj2times Member Posts: 45
    Michaell said:

j2times said:

Thank you!

What ZIP code?
    Sorry, it's 22180.
    j2times said:

Michaell said:

j2times said:

Thank you!

What ZIP code?
    Sorry, it's 22180.
    .00045 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ctal1234ctal1234 Member Posts: 20
    May I have MF, residual, and incentive numbers for a Legacy Limited 2.5i 36/15k at 32664? Thanks!
    ctal1234 said:

May I have MF, residual, and incentive numbers for a Legacy Limited 2.5i 36/15k at 32664? Thanks!

.00040 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pblx5pblx5 Member Posts: 44
    Can you please provide MF, RV and any incentives for the Legacy Limited 2.5i 36/10 in 22101? Thanks!
    pblx5 said:

Can you please provide MF, RV and any incentives for the Legacy Limited 2.5i 36/10 in 22101? Thanks!

.00020 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SRPA305SRPA305 Member Posts: 9
    Can you please provide MF, RV and any incentives for the Legacy 2.5i Sport 36/10 in 44512?
    And Legacy 2.5i Premium 36/10 44512?

Thank you
    SRPA305 said:

Can you please provide MF, RV and any incentives for the Legacy 2.5i Sport 36/10 in 44512?
    And Legacy 2.5i Premium 36/10 44512?

Thank you

.00025 MF
    54%/53% residual for Premium/Sport
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• curiozocuriozo Member Posts: 5
    Whats the MF and RV for Legacy base/premium for Dec 18? zip code 07024
    curiozo said:

36/15
    Base - .00035 and 52%
    Prem - .00025 and 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• curiozocuriozo Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

curiozo said:

36/15
    Base - .00035 and 52%
    Prem - .00025 and 51%
    Is any different with 10 miles/yr? Thanks
    curiozo said:

Michaell said:

curiozo said:

36/15
    Base - .00035 and 52%
    Prem - .00025 and 51%
    Is any different with 10 miles/yr? Thanks
    +3%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dallascardallascar Member Posts: 32
    edited December 2018
    Can you please provide the RV, MF and any lease incentives for the following in 75035:
    2.5i Limited 36 mo 10k / 12k
    3.6R Limited 36 mo 10k / 12k

Are #’s good through Jan 3?

Thank you in advance. 
    dallascar said:

Can you please provide the RV, MF and any lease incentives for the following in 75035:

Thank you in advance. 

36/12
    2.5: .00020 MF and 52% residual
    3.6: .00110 MF and 57% residual

$500 dealer incentive on either trim

Through January 2nd.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 

36/12

Through January 2nd.

Thank you very the quick turn.
  • medved55medved55 Member Posts: 51
    kyfdx said:

dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 

36/12

Through January 2nd.
    Are those the same for 01880?
    Thank you!
    medved55 said:

kyfdx said:

dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 

36/12

Through January 2nd.
    Thank you!
    Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• medved55medved55 Member Posts: 51
    kyfdx said:

medved55 said:

kyfdx said:

dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 

36/12

Through January 2nd.
    Thank you!
    Yes
    Thank you very much!
    edited December 2018
    dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 
    36/12 2.5: .00020 MF and 52% residual 3.6: .00110 MF and 57% residual $500 dealer incentive on either trim Through January 2nd.
    Can you triple confirm that the 3.6 has a higher residual and MF?  The dealership is telling me that the  3.6R Limited has a LOWER residual than the 2.5i Limited.  
    MFs and residuals are right on, just seem swapped from what the dealer is telling me. 

Thanks. 
    dallascar said:

dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 
    36/12

Through January 2nd.

Can you triple confirm that the 3.6 has a higher residual and MF?  The dealership is telling me that the  3.6R Limited has a LOWER residual than the 2.5i Limited.  
    MFs and residuals are right on, just seem swapped from what the dealer is telling me. 

Thanks. 

Our numbers are correct, and attached to the proper model.
    Checked through multiple sources.

Your dealership is wrong

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 
    36/12 2.5: .00020 MF and 52% residual 3.6: .00110 MF and 57% residual $500 dealer incentive on either trim Through January 2nd.

Thanks. 
    Our numbers are correct, and attached to the proper model. Checked through multiple sources. Your dealership is wrong
    That’s what I suspected.  I even checked back for prior models and the same pattern of higher residual and MF on the 3.6 is very consistent. 

Will push the dealership ship since the higher residual is a big help to make the 3.6 a decent deal. 

Thank you again. 
    dallascar said:

kyfdx said:

dallascar said:

dallascar said:

Thank you in advance. 
    36/12

Through January 2nd.

Thanks. 

Our numbers are correct, and attached to the proper model.
    Checked through multiple sources.

Your dealership is wrong

That’s what I suspected.  I even checked back for prior models and the same pattern of higher residual and MF on the 3.6 is very consistent. 

Will push the dealership ship since the higher residual is a big help to make the 3.6 a decent deal. 

Thank you again. 

They can't alter the residual. They just need to wake up and get the right info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• m3zd32016m3zd32016 Member Posts: 37
    Hello, possible to share numbers and incentives (36/12) for a Legacy Limited in 19438?

Thanks!
  • sep501sep501 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,
    What's January's MF & RV for the 2019 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Sport on a 36 month 12k mile/yr lease plus any incentives?
    Zip: 33823