Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Dodge Challenger Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011
    juroha said:

Michaell said:

juroha said:

Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

SXT 24mo/15k
    SXT+ Leather 24mo/15k

Please also let me know what lease cashback is offered.

Thank you in advance!

SXT - .00064 and 57%
    SXT+ - .00042 and 58%
    $3500 lease incentives on both
    Hey Michaell - what bank is this for? Had a pretty rough time at the dealership today and I feel like the dealer was just making stuff up. Their numbers for Chrysler Capital did not match the numbers you provided.
    We only have the Chrysler Capital numbers.

Dealer can mark up MF as much as .00042, but the residual is fixed by the bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jurohajuroha Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2018
    Michaell said:

juroha said:

Michaell said:

juroha said:

Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647?

SXT 24mo/15k
    SXT+ Leather 24mo/15k

Thank you in advance!

SXT - .00064 and 57%
    SXT+ - .00042 and 58%
    Hey Michaell - what bank is this for? Had a pretty rough time at the dealership today and I feel like the dealer was just making stuff up. Their numbers for Chrysler Capital did not match the numbers you provided.

Yeah they changed the residual on me for Chrysler capital, they gave me 51%. I imagine they did it so they could try adding that money into a different item later. The sales guys were feeding me lie after lie and showing me fake calculations adding $1500 in "aftermarket charges" for their mandatory 3 day return policy and nitro in the tires. And on top of that, they made a typo and left "10k" miles on the worksheet that was presenting me with 2yr/15k miles and just told me "oh that's just a mistake." Guess I better try a different dealer.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,934
    juroha said:
    Please Michaell, can you give me the September/labor day MF & Residual for the following in California 92647? SXT 24mo/15k SXT+ Leather 24mo/15k Please also let me know what lease cashback is offered. Thank you in advance!
    SXT - .00064 and 57% SXT+ - .00042 and 58% $3500 lease incentives on both
    We only have the Chrysler Capital numbers. Dealer can mark up MF as much as .00042, but the residual is fixed by the bank.
    Yeah they changed the residual on me for Chrysler capital, they gave me 51%. I imagine they did it so they could try adding that money into a different item later. The sales guys were feeding me lie after lie and showing me fake calculations adding $1500 in "aftermarket charges" for their mandatory 3 day return policy and nitro in the tires. And on top of that, they made a typo and left "10k" miles on the worksheet that was presenting me with 2yr/15k miles and just told me "oh that's just a mistake." Guess I better try a different dealer.
    Yes, you should.

but, just one note: they can't change the residual for any one bank. Their only option there would be to change to a bank with a different residual. Residual is a number they can't play with to make extra money.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:

juroha said:

Michaell said:

juroha said:

Michaell said:

juroha said:

SXT 24mo/15k
    SXT+ Leather 24mo/15k

Thank you in advance!

SXT - .00064 and 57%
    SXT+ - .00042 and 58%

Yes, you should.

but, just one note: they can't change the residual for any one bank. Their only option there would be to change to a bank with a different residual. Residual is a number they can't play with to make extra money.

Exactly - no messing about with the residual value; the contract will be kicked back by the bank if the residual is wrong

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited September 2018
    Yeah, I think their plan was to change the residual so the payment would be higher when presented to me and if I said yes, then they were gonna go and fix it and add that extra money into their aftermarket charge or some other fee.

MSRP $28,640
    Dealer Discount $6,090
    Sale Price $22,550 (for type 1A sales)

The dealership also said that they only use MSRP for leases and I told them no, drop the price. So they dropped it to 25.5k and told me that's the lowest they could go but they said they couldnt waive the 1500 in aftermarket charges (there's nothing aftermarket on the car). When they were showing me a funky MF and residual, I walked out on them and the sales guy is gonna call me back today with another offer... if I buy from this dealer, i'm not stepping foot back in their building until I have a deal hashed out via internet.

Why would they not be able to sell a car at the advertised sale price? Are there specific manufacturer rebates or dealer cash the dealer is including in the dealer discount for sale of challengers that are not applicable to leases?
    juroha said:

Yeah, I think their plan was to change the residual so the payment would be higher when presented to me and if I said yes, then they were gonna go and fix it and add that extra money into their aftermarket charge or some other fee.

MSRP $28,640
    Dealer Discount $6,090
    Sale Price $22,550 (for type 1A sales)

The dealership also said that they only use MSRP for leases and I told them no, drop the price. So they dropped it to 25.5k and told me that's the lowest they could go but they said they couldnt waive the 1500 in aftermarket charges (there's nothing aftermarket on the car). When they were showing me a funky MF and residual, I walked out on them and the sales guy is gonna call me back today with another offer... if I buy from this dealer, i'm not stepping foot back in their building until I have a deal hashed out via internet.

Why would they not be able to sell a car at the advertised sale price? Are there specific manufacturer rebates or dealer cash the dealer is including in the dealer discount for sale of challengers that are not applicable to leases?

That is correct - there is a completely different set of incentives for purchase versus a lease. Dealers tend to advertise the purchase price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• acsavagacsavag Member Posts: 8
    What is the RV and MF for a T/A, Scat Pack, and RT plus in Ohio for 36/12?

I've had an offer for a 43k Scat Pack for 440/mo 36/12 with 3k down and another on a 43k RT Plus at 380/mo 3k down. 

The RVs listed by Ally just don't align with these prices so I'm a little confused. 

SXT 36mo/15k
  • cecil_browncecil_brown Member Posts: 7
    Can I get the MF & RV for a 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 36 or 39/12, zip 78108? Thanks in advance.
    acsavag said:

I've had an offer for a 43k Scat Pack for 440/mo 36/12 with 3k down and another on a 43k RT Plus at 380/mo 3k down. 

The RVs listed by Ally just don't align with these prices so I'm a little confused. 

We don't have the Ally numbers, only Chrysler Capital.

What ZIP code, specifically?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

juroha said:

SXT 36mo/15k

.00087 and 51%
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can I get the MF & RV for a 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 36 or 39/12, zip 78108? Thanks in advance.

.00160 and 59% / 57%
    $3000 lease incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

We don't have the Ally numbers, only Chrysler Capital. What ZIP code, specifically?
    43228 zip. 
    Last one - labor day MF & Residual & Incentives for the following in California 92626?

SXT 36mo/12k & 24mo/12k?

Thanks again for all your help.
  • chrisblasiuschrisblasius Member Posts: 18
    Mind letting me know about lease numbers on a hellcat widebody

12k miles a year

Money factor and residual and any incentives

thanks
    acsavag said:

Michaell said:

acsavag said:

We don't have the Ally numbers, only Chrysler Capital.

What ZIP code, specifically?

43228 zip. 

36/12
    R/T Plus - .00007 and 57%
    Scat Pack - .00160 and 59%
    $3500 lease cash on both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

juroha said:

Last one - labor day MF & Residual & Incentives for the following in California 92626?

SXT 36mo/12k & 24mo/12k?

Thanks again for all your help.

.00064 and 58%
    .00087 and 53%
    $4000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Mind letting me know about lease numbers on a hellcat widebody

12k miles a year

thanks

36/12
    .00011 and 61%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cecil_browncecil_brown Member Posts: 7
    Does anyone know if IDL lease cash stacks with the normal lease cash?  For example, Dodge is offering $3000 lease cash on the Challengers plus there is an additional IDL lease cash on some models. Thanks.

Does anyone know if IDL lease cash stacks with the normal lease cash?  For example, Dodge is offering $3000 lease cash on the Challengers plus there is an additional IDL lease cash on some models. Thanks.

The IDL incentive is only avaialble if you finance through Ally or US Bank; the lease cash we quote is good with Chysler Capital only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Tkls16Tkls16 Member Posts: 4
    Do we know what September’s numbers are going to be or do they not come out until tomorrow? Thanks 
    Tkls16 said:

Do we know what September’s numbers are going to be or do they not come out until tomorrow? Thanks 

Released tomorrow.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What are hellcat numbers this month? Thanks and are mf and residuals national? I keep having different dealers give me different mf 
    Numbers for September come in yet?

hellcat widebody

12k miles a year

Thanks
  • SRT392SRT392 Member Posts: 40
    Hi. 
    I would like to know the lease numbers on SRT 392 
    24M and 36M 15K/year. Any rebates or incentives bank fee 
    thanks 
    Offered a 400 lease payment for a 36/12 scat pack with 3k down in 43228 MSRP 41,430. Is that a good deal? 
  • abc1240abc1240 Member Posts: 16
    May I please have the mf rv and incentives for gt and sxt plus 24/36 10K zip 11210
    Thanks
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,934
    acsavag said:
    Offered a 400 lease payment for a 36/12 scat pack with 3k down in 43228 MSRP 41,430. Is that a good deal? 
    No

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:
    acsavag said:
    No
    Going straight for the heart. 
    Tkls16 said:

What are hellcat numbers this month? Thanks and are mf and residuals national? I keep having different dealers give me different mf 

Term and mileage?
    ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

hellcat widebody

12k miles a year

Thanks

What lease term?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

SRT392 said:

Hi. 
    thanks 

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

abc1240 said:

May I please have the mf rv and incentives for gt and sxt plus 24/36 10K zip 11210
    Thanks

GT
    .00015 and 58%
    .00007 and 51%
    $3750 lease cash

SXT+
    .00050 and 57%
    .00078 and 52%
    $3750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

acsavag said:

What adjusted CAP cost?

We don't recommend large cash down on a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Term and mileage? ZIP code?
    Sorry 36/10 and 36/12 26501
    Michaell said:
    Hi. 
    thanks 
    What ZIP code?
    3 years
    Thanks
    Michaell said:

hellcat widebody

12k miles a year

Thanks

What lease term?
    edited September 2018
    2018 hellcat widebody

3yr/12k miles a year

Thanks
    Hi. 
    Whats the new lease program on the following trims. Incentives, bank fee, money factor and residual ?
    SRT 392 
    SRT hellcat 
    24M 36M 15K/year 

zip code 91740
    edited September 2018
    Here the lease we calculated for my 2018 Dodge Challenger T/A in zip 43228

36 months

12,000 miles @ year

3,000 TOTAL due at delivery: includes downpayment and and additional fees

348.16 @ month

MSRP 44340
    residual 24,830.40 

Decent deal?
    Just signed a lease last week. 
    SRT 392
    Msrp $52090
    selling price $48090
    conquest rebate $1000 
    residual 68% 
    money factor .00030 
    24 months 15K lease 
    minimum drive off $1800 total 
    monthly payment $505 plus 7.75% tax $545. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,769
    Tkls16 said:

Michaell said:

Tkls16 said:

Term and mileage?
    ZIP code?

Sorry 36/10 and 36/12 26501

.00012 MF
    65%/64% residual

They may vary slightly, but pretty much the same everywhere.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

SRT392 said:

Michaell said:

SRT392 said:

Hi. 
    thanks 

What ZIP code?

.00003 MF and 65% residual
    .00007 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives
    $595 acquisition fee

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

acsavag said:

Here the lease we calculated for my 2018 Dodge Challenger T/A in zip 43228

36 months

12,000 miles @ year

3,000 TOTAL due at delivery: includes downpayment and and additional fees

348.16 @ month

MSRP 44340
    residual 24,830.40 

Decent deal?
    I wouldn't put that much upfront, but it looks like a decent deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

SRT392 said:

SRT 392
    Msrp $52090
    selling price $48090
    conquest rebate $1000 
    residual 68% 
    money factor .00030 
    24 months 15K lease 

Congrats! Watch out for the cops! ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    SRT 392
    Msrp $52090
    selling price $48090
    conquest rebate $1000 
    residual 68% 
    money factor .00030 
    24 months 15K lease 
    Congrats! Watch out for the cops! ;)
    Good thing i signed the lease right before the August lease program end date of September 4th. Now the residual is 3% less which means $50 per month higher payment in my case. 
  • KLBZKLBZ Member Posts: 10
    Hello,
    Could I please have the m/f, residual and any incentives on a Challenger R/T+, SXT + and GT for area code 02893? 
    36/15
    39/15
    Thank you for your help!
  • snaprollsnaproll Member Posts: 23
    Could you please provide the mf, residual, and incentives for 2018 Challenger R/T + Shaker and 2018 Challenger T/A 392. 36/10 in 32301.
  • 4179udpd4179udpd Member Posts: 18
    Residual on a 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody, zip 08078, 36/10, thanks!
  • 501501 Member Posts: 24
    Hello,

Can you tell me Money Factor, Residual and Incentives on:

SXT Plus
    R/T Plus

24/15
    36/15

Zip Code: 49441

I would qualify for both Conquest and Loyalty Incentives, as I have a Jeep and Non-Chrysler Lease.

Thank You!