Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Tacoma TRD Sport Incentives

Hep7Hep7 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2018 in Toyota
Hello,

I am looking at purchasing a 2018 TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab. I figure I can get a better deal since the 2019's are almost here. I am hoping to purchase this week.
According to Toyota there is a $1,000 cash back, but I was wondering if any of you know or can find out any Factory to Dealer incentives/rebates that are not made public.

I already know the dealer holdback is 2% off base MSRP. I live in Utah if that helps as well.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Hep7 said:

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing a 2018 TRD Sport 4x4 Double Cab. I figure I can get a better deal since the 2019's are almost here. I am hoping to purchase this week.
    According to Toyota there is a $1,000 cash back, but I was wondering if any of you know or can find out any Factory to Dealer incentives/rebates that are not made public.

I already know the dealer holdback is 2% off base MSRP. I live in Utah if that helps as well.

Thanks in Advance

$1000 is it, and you lose that, if you take the cheap financing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited September 2018
    So you're saying the dealer does not get any additional money/rebate, etc from the factory/manufacturer (that is not announced to the public) for selling that model? besides the 2% kickback off base MSRP. I know that other cars have additional money that the dealer gets from the factory as an incentive juts for moving vehicles. If someone has additional info you can also PM me.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hep7 said:

So you're saying the dealer does not get any additional money/rebate, etc from the factory/manufacturer (that is not announced to the public) for selling that model? besides the 2% kickback off base MSRP

I'm sure the factory and dealer have multiple channels for incentives and exchanging funds. But, there is nothing specific to this make/model at this time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Is there somehow a way to find what the factory and dealer have multiple channels for incentives and exchanging funds?
  • Options
    Hep7 said:

Is there somehow a way to find what the factory and dealer have multiple channels for incentives and exchanging funds?

Not likely, unless you are a sales or general manager at the dealership

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator