Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease Rates and Lease questions

xlricklxxlricklx Member Posts: 1
edited September 2018 in Subaru
We are looking at potentially leasing a Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Premium or Limited not sure yet. Could we get the rates MF and Residual for Woodstock GA 30189?

The question we have is we have about 10k cash to give down, should we do that? Is there a benefit to paying that much up front?

Leasing is financing only done at the dealer? Are there other lenders we can use?

If this isn't where I should ask this, please send me an email where I should ask.

Thank you for any helpful information you can provide.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,192
    xlricklx said:

We are looking at potentially leasing a Subaru Crosstrek 2.0i Premium or Limited not sure yet. Could we get the rates MF and Residual for Woodstock GA 30189?

The question we have is we have about 10k cash to give down, should we do that? Is there a benefit to paying that much up front?

Leasing is financing only done at the dealer? Are there other lenders we can use?

If this isn't where I should ask this, please send me an email where I should ask.

Thank you for any helpful information you can provide.

36/15
    Premium: .00205 MF and 64% residual
    Limited: .00145 MF and 61% residual

All leases go through Chase Bank dba Subaru Motors Finance. You could use a third party bank, but the numbers won't be as good, and the payment would be higher.

You are renting the vehicle. Keep your $10K in the bank, other than first payment, DMV and taxes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.