Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Decent Price?

David EhrlichmanDavid Ehrlichman Member Posts: 47
edited October 2018 in Mercedes-Benz
Just about ready to get a 2018 C300 4matic. Sticker is 48,375.00 Here's the deal:
12K per year, 3 years of maintenance included, 439.00 for 36 months.
DAS = 2988.16, which is Nassau County taxes, 995.00 bank fee, transfer of plates.
How good is this deal?
Also, they wanted 1800.00 for the wheel & tire protection, and when I declined, they lowered it to 1600.00. Haven't decided on that yet.
Thanks
David

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

Just about ready to get a 2018 C300 4matic. Sticker is 48,375.00 Here's the deal:
    12K per year, 3 years of maintenance included, 439.00 for 36 months.
    DAS = 2988.16, which is Nassau County taxes, 995.00 bank fee, transfer of plates.
    How good is this deal?
    Also, they wanted 1800.00 for the wheel & tire protection, and when I declined, they lowered it to 1600.00. Haven't decided on that yet.
    Thanks
    David

That's a pretty solid deal.

I wouldn't pay $1600 for tire/wheel insurance. (I wouldn't buy it at all, either)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• David EhrlichmanDavid Ehrlichman Member Posts: 47
    Thanks kyfdx. I'm just concerned with the conti 18" tires. I've had them in the past, and they have soft sidewalls.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570

Thanks kyfdx. I'm just concerned with the conti 18" tires. I've had them in the past, and they have soft sidewalls.

You can buy a whole set for under $1600! ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• capriracercapriracer Member Posts: 907
    Just an FYI: MB decides how soft the sidewalls are on their cars - and even though the Conti's (or whatever) you get from the local tire shop may have been too soft (or too hard) that doesn't mean the ones on a new MB are.