Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Broken Block?

KarenKaren Member Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in Chrysler
I have a beautiful red convertible that has a broken block. It seems sad to scrap it. The wheels and tires are amazing and so is the top.

Is anyone interested in this car.

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    You could sell it as a parts car on Craigslist perhaps. You might get more for it there. Not much of a market for a '99 Chrysler, so I'd say just take what you can get and move on.
  • KarenKaren Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for your input. I've posted it on Craigslist many days. Pick and Pull offered me $85. Call 916-844-7302 or email youngerks@gmail. with your ideas or offers.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    I've removed your contact information from your post. Generally, it's not a good idea to post such info publicly, especially a phone number. (I had to change my phone number once because someone posted it and I got buried in crank calls)

If you'd like other forums members to be able to contact you via email, just click on your username to edit your profile. Here are a couple of screenshots of what you'll see

Once you click your username, click on the profile icon on the right and select Edit Profile

Then check the box to allow other users to see you email by clicking on you user name