Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Infiniti QX80 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• sardinessardines Member Posts: 54
    Any lease incentives and manufacturer rebates?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    sardines said:

Any lease incentives and manufacturer rebates?

None that we see

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• uglierbuckleuglierbuckle Member Posts: 11
    2018 QX80 RWD - Lease Payment - $1084.62, 39 months, 12k, Zip 75025.
    Sounds little high, comments please.
    Details Below:
    MSRP - 81,435
    Gross Capitalized Cost - $77281.96 (Agreed value - $69377.84 + Tax 4391.12 + Title 203 + Acq 700 + Service contracts 1580 + 880)
    CC reduction - $3415.38
    Adj. Cap Cost - $73866.58
    Res Value - 43974.9
    MF - .00311

2018 QX80 RWD - Lease Payment - $1084.62, 39 months, 12k, Zip 75025.
    Sounds little high, comments please.
    Details Below:
    MSRP - 81,435
    Gross Capitalized Cost - $77281.96 (Agreed value - $69377.84 + Tax 4391.12 + Title 203 + Acq 700 + Service contracts 1580 + 880)
    CC reduction - $3415.38
    Adj. Cap Cost - $73866.58
    Res Value - 43974.9
    MF - .00311

.00211 MF and 54% residual

I get $1133/mo. with your money factor
    $1015/mo with the base MF

Not sure why they are lower by $50/mo.

$2500 of service contracts and the marked up money factor are not helping.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The money factor was revised to .00277 but the same monthly payment. MF Still higher than base and I’ve an outstanding credit and first time leasing with Infiniti. Have a Nissan currently and a mercedes which helped with negotiating the purchase price. But still not sure if this is a good deal?
    Does MF change by the model? Mine is RWD and I’m consistently hearing .00233 MF with $3500 money down as a standard for these 2018 RWD models?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Does MF change by the model? Mine is RWD and I’m consistently hearing .00233 MF with $3500 money down as a standard for these 2018 RWD models?

Same MF of .00211 for both RWD and AWD.

You can structure the lease with as much (or as little) money down as you want. Dealer wants you to put up more cash as it makes the payment seem lower.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

You can structure the lease with as much (or as little) money down as you want. Dealer wants you to put up more cash as it makes the payment seem lower.
    The dealers is not negotiating on the money factor or the money down! But he is promising that I can drop off the car for a new one at the end of 36th month rather than waiting for all 39 months.

Is it still a good deal?

Michaell said:

The dealers is not negotiating on the money factor or the money down! But he is promising that I can drop off the car for a new one at the end of 36th month rather than waiting for all 39 months.

Is it still a good deal?
    Personally, I wouldn't sign up for a lease where the MF is marked up. Or, work with a dealer who tries to control the conversation about up front cash.

I'd find another dealer to work with, frankly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Is it still a good deal?
    Personally, I wouldn't sign up for a lease where the MF is marked up. Or, work with a dealer who tries to control the conversation about up front cash.

Is the price right for the vehicle other than the money factor and upfront cash? This dealer is very close to my house and work, I would rather work with the dealer that is close to my house and would rather have a $50/mon or so more payment rather than with the far away dealer.

Thoughts?
    edited September 2018

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Is it still a good deal?

Is the price right for the vehicle other than the money factor and upfront cash? This dealer is very close to my house and work, I would rather work with the dealer that is close to my house and would rather have a $50/mon or so more payment rather than with the far away dealer.

Thoughts?
    We don't track pricing.

Convenience is worth $1800 to you? Why? You can buy from any dealer in the nation and use your local dealer for service and warranty work.

I'd also be leery of any "promises" that aren't in writing. When you sign the contract, you are obligated to make 39 lease payments. Trading the car in early doesn't absolve you of those payments left - generally, they end up going into the new lease deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Same MF of .00211 for both RWD and AWD. You can structure the lease with as much (or as little) money down as you want. Dealer wants you to put up more cash as it
    We don't track pricing. Convenience is worth $1800 to you? Why? You can buy from any dealer in the nation and use your local dealer for service and warranty work. I'd also be leery of any "promises" that aren't in writing. When you sign the contract, you are obligated to make 39 lease payments. Trading the car in early doesn't absolve you of those payments left - generally, they end up going into the new lease deal.
    Added convenience like free unlimited car wash (at least $50/month). Pickup and drop off of the vehicle for service with a guaranteed similar loaner cars.
     Are these worth going for a local dealer?
    i agree I shouldn’t take dealer verbal promises seriously, hey after all if it happens, it happens - correct?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Is it still a good deal?

Thoughts?
    I think the value you put on convenience is pretty high.

$50/mo for a dealer that you'll see every 9 months or so?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Same MF of .00211 for both RWD and AWD. You can structure the lease with as much (or as little) money down as you want. Dealer wants you to put up more cash as it makes the payment seem lower.
    The dealers is not negotiating on the money factor or the money down! But he is promising that I can drop off the car for a new one at the end of 36th month rather than waiting for all 39 months. Is it still a good deal?
    Personally, I wouldn't sign up for a lease where the MF is marked up. Or, work with a dealer who tries to control the conversation about up front cash. I'd find another dealer to work with, frankly.
    Is the price right for the vehicle other than the money factor and upfront cash? This dealer is very close to my house and work, I would rather work with the dealer that is close to my house and would rather have a $50/mon or so more payment rather than with the far away dealer. Thoughts?
    I think the value you put on convenience is pretty high. $50/mo for a dealer that you'll see every 9 months or so?
    I wash my car every week :)
  • larryJ27larryJ27 Member Posts: 4
    Hi can I get the September MF/RV for AWD 36/39 mos at 15k miles for both 2018 and 2019 models if available. Indiana location. Any incentives are also appreciated. Thanks
    larryJ27 said:

Hi can I get the September MF/RV for AWD 36/39 mos at 15k miles for both 2018 and 2019 models if available. Indiana location. Any incentives are also appreciated. Thanks

2018: .00211 MF
    53%/52% residual for 36/39 mo.
    No apparent incentives

Please ask your 2019 model question, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52421/infiniti/qx80/2019-infiniti-qx80-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mammothbunnymammothbunny Member Posts: 13
    Hi! Can I get the resdiual/mf for 36 mos 12k miles in So cal?

Thanks!

Thanks!

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mammothbunnymammothbunny Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

Thanks!

RWD or AWD?
    AWD

Michaell said:

Thanks!

RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00211 MF and 54% residual
    $4500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    Hello Fellas,
    Can I please have numbers for a 39/10k for zip 33024
    RWD and 4WD.
    Thank you.
    MZA212 said:

Hello Fellas,
    RWD and 4WD.
    Thank you.

.00211 and 55%
    $4500 incentive on AWD
    $3500 incentive on RWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• masterfungmasterfung Member Posts: 36
    Can I get Incentives, residual and MF for RWD QX80 on 36/12. 77379, Thanks!

Can I get Incentives, residual and MF for RWD QX80 on 36/12. 77379, Thanks!

.00170 and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    Michaell said:

MZA212 said:

Hello Fellas,
    RWD and 4WD.
    Thank you.

.00211 and 55%
    $4500 incentive on AWD
    $3500 incentive on RWD
    Good Afternoon,
    Any changes to these numbers for October? Thank you.
    MZA212 said:

Michaell said:

MZA212 said:

Hello Fellas,
    RWD and 4WD.
    Thank you.

.00211 and 55%
    $4500 incentive on AWD
    $3500 incentive on RWD
    Good Afternoon,
    Any changes to these numbers for October? Thank you.
    .00170 MF
    AWD: 53% residual. $3500 dealer incentive
    RWD: 52% residual. $3500 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mschwen65mschwen65 Member Posts: 5
    Looking for residual / MF updated numbers for 2018 and 2019 QX80 AWD in 48323 zip. Appreciate it.
    mschwen65 said:

Looking for residual / MF updated numbers for 2018 and 2019 QX80 AWD in 48323 zip. Appreciate it.

36/15
    2018: .00170 MF and 51% residual
    $3500 dealer incentive

2019 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52421/infiniti/qx80/2019-infiniti-qx80-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi guys. Can you tell me if Infiniti's dealer cash incentive (AWD if it matters) is available to 2018 leases in Ohio and Kentucky? I was at an Indianapolis dealership and they said that Infiniti is only extending the cash incentive for October to purchases and not to leases. Thanks
    larryJ27 said:

Hi guys. Can you tell me if Infiniti's dealer cash incentive (AWD if it matters) is available to 2018 leases in Ohio and Kentucky? I was at an Indianapolis dealership and they said that Infiniti is only extending the cash incentive for October to purchases and not to leases. Thanks

I see no lease incentives for the 2018 QX80.

Dealer is correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

larryJ27 said:

Dealer is correct
    How about lease incentives in Ohio and Kentucky. From other October posts it looks like there are at least some states with lease incentives. Thanks
    larryJ27 said:

Michaell said:

larryJ27 said:

Dealer is correct
    How about lease incentives in Ohio and Kentucky. From other October posts it looks like there are at least some states with lease incentives. Thanks
    I see no lease incentives in either state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cheapdad0000cheapdad0000 Member Posts: 172
    edited November 2018
    Please supply rv/mf/incentives for 36/39 12k lease on RWD and 4WD in 27519 (base model).  Thanks.

Please supply rv/mf/incentives for 36/39 12k lease on RWD and 4WD in 27519 (base model).  Thanks.

.00170 and 53% / 52% (AWD) or 52% / 51% (RWD)
    $3500 incentive on both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• GooteechevGooteechev Member Posts: 101
    AWD lux zip 97006 36/39 10K mf and rv please

AWD lux zip 97006 36/39 10K mf and rv please

.00170 and 54% / 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• OHDudeOHDude Member Posts: 3
    Can you please post the latest MF and Residual for a Base model 36/12 lease in 45249? Also, are there any current dealer or customer incentives?

Thanks!!
    OHDude said:

Can you please post the latest MF and Residual for a Base model 36/12 lease in 45249? Also, are there any current dealer or customer incentives?

Thanks!!

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

OHDude said:

Thanks!!

RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    OHDude said:

Michaell said:

OHDude said:

Thanks!!

RWD or AWD?
    AWD
    .00170 MF and 53% residual
    $3500 dealer lease cash

If he is still there, I highly recommend Kirby Campbell. (of course, that was seven years ago, so who knows?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• _jrosey_jrosey Member Posts: 6
    Hello, can I get base 2018 AWD RV and MF? zip 63301, 36/12. Thanks!
    _jrosey said:

Hello, can I get base 2018 AWD RV and MF? zip 63301, 36/12. Thanks!

.00223 MF
    57%/56% residual for 36/39 mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello, I'm still working on a deal for a 2018 QX80 base AWD. Can you please post the December numbers for a 36/12 lease in zip code 45240?
    Thanks!
    OHDude said:

Hello, I'm still working on a deal for a 2018 QX80 base AWD. Can you please post the December numbers for a 36/12 lease in zip code 45240?
    Thanks!

.00223 MF
    57%/56% residual for 36/39 mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alexz013alexz013 Member Posts: 6
    Hello, Could you please give me the December MF/residual for a 2018 QX80 4WheelDrive, zip code 80108. 39 months / 10k miles
    alexz013 said:

Hello, Could you please give me the December MF/residual for a 2018 QX80 4WheelDrive, zip code 80108. 39 months / 10k miles

.00223 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jvv1214jvv1214 Member Posts: 54
    Hello, could you please give me the December MF/RV and incentives for the 2018 QX80 AWD for 39/10, 39/12, and 39/15 in 07446? Thank you.
    jvv1214 said:

Hello, could you please give me the December MF/RV and incentives for the 2018 QX80 AWD for 39/10, 39/12, and 39/15 in 07446? Thank you.

39/15
    .00223 and 54%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jvv1214jvv1214 Member Posts: 54
    Thank you Michael. Can you also tell me the numbers on 39/12 and 39/10? Also, a dealership near me told me the MF was .00168. This generally doesn’t vary unless someone is marking it up right? Can there be a different funding source for their lease? 
    jvv1214 said:

Thank you Michael. Can you also tell me the numbers on 39/12 and 39/10? Also, a dealership near me told me the MF was .00168. This generally doesn’t vary unless someone is marking it up right? Can there be a different funding source for their lease? 

Looks like @Michaell gave you the 2019 numbers

39/15
    .00170 MF and 50% residual
    $3500 dealer lease cash

Add 2% or 3% for 12K or 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator