Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

NX actual monthly lease payment

adamnylaadamnyla Member Posts: 3
edited November 2018 in Lexus
Not sure how to calculate with MF and residual. Can anyone in So. Cal (Santa Monica-90404), tell me the actual monthly lease payment they were able negotiate with no $ down, but drive off for a 2019 NX with Nav., Premium package, park assist for 36mo/10k. Dealer retail sheet says MSRP of $44,083. Thank you all!

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    adamnyla said:

Not sure how to calculate with MF and residual. Can anyone in So. Cal (Santa Monica-90404), tell me the actual monthly lease payment they were able negotiate with no $ down, but drive off for a 2019 NX with Nav., Premium package, park assist for 36mo/10k. Dealer retail sheet says MSRP of $44,083. Thank you all!

Can't calculate the payment without a selling price or adjusted CAP cost.

Edmunds can give you an idea of an average selling price, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• adamnylaadamnyla Member Posts: 3
    The problem is knowing what price people are actually paying to lease similar car. No cap reduction unless incentive; just drive off. Is this information not allowed to be posted? Then I know a real target. "Selling price" is the problem. Very hard to negotiate wo knowing bottom line. Actual deals made is most helpful. Average selling price is exactly that, average.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    edited November 2018
    adamnyla said:

The problem is knowing what price people are actually paying to lease similar car. No cap reduction unless incentive; just drive off. Is this information not allowed to be posted? Then I know a real target. "Selling price" is the problem. Very hard to negotiate wo knowing bottom line. Actual deals made is most helpful. Average selling price is exactly that, average.

We don't have any issues with members posting prices.

Follow the link I provided above, and you can get Edmunds TMV, which is based on actual transactions. That will give you an average to beat.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator