Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Checking Lease Numbers on a 2018 Dodge Charger Srt 392?

ReeseReese Member Posts: 12
edited November 2018 in Dodge
I test drove the 2018 Dodge Charger Srt 392 yesterday. The monthly payment that I was quoted was pretty high compared to what I see other people posting on here. Can someone please give me some advice on how you all were able to get your payments under $500.00 without any money down. My zip code is 60162.

Thanks,
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,588
    Reese said:

I test drove the 2018 Dodge Charger Srt 392 yesterday. The monthly payment that I was quoted was pretty high compared to what I see other people posting on here. Can someone please give me some advice on how you all were able to get your payments under $500.00 without any money down. My zip code is 60162.

Thanks,

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ReeseReese Member Posts: 12
    I received 2 new quotes today from the same dealer. The MSRP is $57,375.00 but the dealer price is $55, 050.00. I’ve attached both of the new quotes. One is from US Bank and the other is from Chrysler Capital.

Are these goods quotes??
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,924
    Reese said:

Are these goods quotes??

Do you live in the City of Chicago?

If so, you'll pay both state sales tax on the sum of the payment, then city sales tax on the monthly payment. Total tax is in the neighborhood of 17%, which will kill just about any lease deal.

If that's the case, I'd look into buying rather than leasing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

No, I live in Westchester, IL which is west of the City of Chicago. I’m still in cook county though.
    Reese said:

Are these goods quotes??

.00013 MF and 57% residual are the correct terms for 39/12 from Chrysler Capital.

I guess the first quote was with no discount from MSRP?

There aren't any incentives on this model, but that's still not much of a discount. The only way to get lower is to get a lower selling price.

No point in looking at USBank, if the payments come out that high. A big rebate lowers the price, but the residuals are so low, it doesn't help much.
    Why is there a trade payoff on the USBank quote, and none on the Chrysler Capital quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I decided to take the trade out of the quote because I only have 2 payments left and it’s cheap. Are there good months of the year to lease the Srt 392 Charger? You 
    Reese said:

I decided to take the trade out of the quote because I only have 2 payments left and it’s cheap. Are there good months of the year to lease the Srt 392 Charger? You 

No trends. At some point, they will stop leasing the 2018 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I’ve been looking up the 2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack since the prices on the Srt are too much for me. Does anyone know when would be a good time to lease one?
    I turn in my lease in February 2019, so I’m trying to find something before then. My lease on the car I have now is cheap enough to pay the last 3 months of it and I would just have 2 cars until February if I find something now. I’m really want to stay under $550.00 with taxes included on the new lease. I’m willing to get either the HC, Srt 392 or Scatpack if possible.