Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Audi A7 Lease Deals and Prices

MrMclean650MrMclean650 Member Posts: 15
edited October 2018 in Audi
Good evening,

I apologize as I have asked this question in the incorrect thread. I just joined today and finally got the hang of the various discussions. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I made the huge mistake of trading in my Audi A6 after finding out it was in two previous accidents for a 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec (lease). I have always had German cars and I am not sure what possessed me to make the change. 2,500 miles later I absolutely hate the car and must get out of it.

Due to the negative equity from the Audi – my payoff on the Acura is around 57K but will go down to about 50K by December due to return of the maintenance plans and tire protection plans I initiated today. I am hoping a dealer will give me between 35-37K for it. Carmax appraised it at 33K. I see similar 2019’s with more mileage than mine going for 38-42K used. I am not sure if you can negotiate what the dealer will offer but that will be a huge key factor in what I lease next.

I will be putting down 10-12K to offset a significant portion of the negative equity.
Vehicle of Interest: 2019 Audi A7 Prestige S-Line.

I am looking at either a 24/12,000 or 36/10,000 in zipcode 22102 (Mclean, VA)

I had no idea until reading this forum that you can negotiate the vehicle price for a lease. What would a good target negotiation be off MSRP? Are there any incentives or clubs I can join like Costco or Audi North America for additional discounts?

My goal is to have payments between have a lease payment that does not exceed $1,000 per month. However, I can be flexible to 1200.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144

Good evening,

I apologize as I have asked this question in the incorrect thread. I just joined today and finally got the hang of the various discussions. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I made the huge mistake of trading in my Audi A6 after finding out it was in two previous accidents for a 2019 Acura TLX A-Spec (lease). I have always had German cars and I am not sure what possessed me to make the change. 2,500 miles later I absolutely hate the car and must get out of it.

Due to the negative equity from the Audi – my payoff on the Acura is around 57K but will go down to about 50K by December due to return of the maintenance plans and tire protection plans I initiated today. I am hoping a dealer will give me between 35-37K for it. Carmax appraised it at 33K. I see similar 2019’s with more mileage than mine going for 38-42K used. I am not sure if you can negotiate what the dealer will offer but that will be a huge key factor in what I lease next.

I will be putting down 10-12K to offset a significant portion of the negative equity.
    Vehicle of Interest: 2019 Audi A7 Prestige S-Line.

I am looking at either a 24/12,000 or 36/10,000 in zipcode 22102 (Mclean, VA)

I had no idea until reading this forum that you can negotiate the vehicle price for a lease. What would a good target negotiation be off MSRP? Are there any incentives or clubs I can join like Costco or Audi North America for additional discounts?

My goal is to have payments between have a lease payment that does not exceed $1,000 per month. However, I can be flexible to 1200.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Answered you in the other thread you posted in.

There are no 2019 A7 lease numbers for the month of October.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• libtech75libtech75 Member Posts: 9
    Is this still the case? i was told by my salesperson that numbers for the 2019 Q8, A6 and A7 all came out Friday. I want to start negotiating on an A6 or A7 but would like to know current residuals and MF for 12K and 15K, 3 year, on Premium Plus and Prestige models. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    libtech75 said:

Is this still the case? i was told by my salesperson that numbers for the 2019 Q8, A6 and A7 all came out Friday. I want to start negotiating on an A6 or A7 but would like to know current residuals and MF for 12K and 15K, 3 year, on Premium Plus and Prestige models. Thank you.

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sonicolonesonicolone Member Posts: 28
    Hi Id like to know rates if they published rates for the new A7, zip code 60062, 10,000 mi, 36/42/48? Premium plus model. Thanks!

Hi Id like to know rates if they published rates for the new A7, zip code 60062, 10,000 mi, 36/42/48? Premium plus model. Thanks!

.00170 MF
    54%/50% residual for 36/42 mo.

48/10
    .00277 MF and 47% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sonicolonesonicolone Member Posts: 28
    Thank you! Boy for a new model released at the end of the year, this residual is very low. No sense in being an early adopter for this car!
  • bigthumperbigthumper Member Posts: 35
    edited October 2018
    Can you let me know the MF/Residual for the 2019 A7 Premium Plus? 36/12k. I'm in 44087. I just got some quotes today. Thanks!

Can you let me know the MF/Residual for the 2019 A7 Premium Plus? 36/12k. I'm in 44087. I just got some quotes today. Thanks!

.00170 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

.00170 and 53%
    Thanks for the info. I originally looked at the Q8 and asked for a quote. I then inquired about the A7 and they told me the rates are the same for the A7 as they are for the Q8.

They showed me .00304 and 59% for both.

Michaell said:

.00170 and 53%
    Thanks for the info. I originally looked at the Q8 and asked for a quote. I then inquired about the A7 and they told me the rates are the same for the A7 as they are for the Q8.

Marking up the rates, and too lazy to look up the actual A7 numbers (and, they don't care, because they don't want customers who are looking out for markups)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

.00170 and 53%

Marking up the rates, and too lazy to look up the actual A7 numbers (and, they don't care, because they don't want customers who are looking out for markups)
    I love having this info! The SA wanted to know where I got the info. I told him it doesn't matter and his sales manager can either use the base MF or not. I wasn't going to go back and forth about it. They agreed "to earn my business".

Another question, any idea on discount of MSRP I should shoot for? I used to get supplier pricing, but that's long gone now.

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

.00170 and 53%

I love having this info! The SA wanted to know where I got the info. I told him it doesn't matter and his sales manager can either use the base MF or not. I wasn't going to go back and forth about it. They agreed "to earn my business".

Another question, any idea on discount of MSRP I should shoot for? I used to get supplier pricing, but that's long gone now.
    For pricing, try here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KMKMKMKM Member Posts: 2
    Hi all, looking for the residual and MF for a 2019 A7 Prestige, 12K...anyone have that handy? Zip is 01845. Thanks!
    KMKM said:

Hi all, looking for the residual and MF for a 2019 A7 Prestige, 12K...anyone have that handy? Zip is 01845. Thanks!

36/12
    .00150 MF
    49% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KMKMKMKM Member Posts: 2
    Thanks! Dealer actually just came back w/ an update from Audi NA - 51% residual. Apparently they realized they wouldn't sell any cars otherwise :-)
    KMKM said:

Thanks! Dealer actually just came back w/ an update from Audi NA - 51% residual. Apparently they realized they wouldn't sell any cars otherwise :-)

That's correct. I inadvertently gave you the 15K/yr residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I'm getting ready to lock a deal. Wanted to double check Nov numbers.

A7 Premium Plus
    36/12

I was quoted 0.00150 and 53%.

A7 Premium Plus
    36/12

Those are the correct terms

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

A7 Premium Plus
    36/12

Thanks for confirming.

Also, I was able to get 5% off MSRP. Hope that helps someone else. I went to 2 dealers and said I want their base MF and also their best price and that there would be no back and forth or pitting dealers against each other.
    One dealer came back at 3% and the other 5%. Decision was easy!

kyfdx said:

A7 Premium Plus
    36/12

Thanks for confirming.

Also, I was able to get 5% off MSRP. Hope that helps someone else. I went to 2 dealers and said I want their base MF and also their best price and that there would be no back and forth or pitting dealers against each other.
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

A7 Premium Plus
    36/12

Thanks for confirming.

Congrats!
    Thanks! I might make a last minute change.

Can you provide the number for a Prestige....same terms as before? 36/12

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

A7 Premium Plus
    36/12

Thanks for confirming.

Congrats!
    Thanks! I might make a last minute change.

Can you provide the number for a Prestige....same terms as before? 36/12
    -2% for Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• guardgomezguardgomez Member Posts: 25
    Hello, can I get the MF, residuals, and incentives for the A7 Premium Plus and Prestige in Zip 60477 for the following:

36m @15K mi/yr
    39m @15K mi/yr
    42m @15K mi/yr

Thank you!

Hello, can I get the MF, residuals, and incentives for the A7 Premium Plus and Prestige in Zip 60477 for the following:

36m @15K mi/yr
    39m @15K mi/yr
    42m @15K mi/yr

Thank you!

P+; subtract 2% for Prestige
    .00150 and 51%
    .00170 and 49%
    .00170 and 47%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• AbbAbb Member Posts: 8
    Hello, can I get the MF, residuals, and incentives for the A7 Prestige in Zip 75201 for the following:

36m @10,000
    39m @10,000
    Also, are more people getting something off the MSRP? I was told there was no room for negotiation on that. Trying to close deal and want to make sure I have the correct information. 
    Abb said:

Hello, can I get the MF, residuals, and incentives for the A7 Prestige in Zip 75201 for the following:

36m @10,000
    39m @10,000

.00150 and 52%
    .00170 and 50%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Abb said:

Also, are more people getting something off the MSRP? I was told there was no room for negotiation on that. Trying to close deal and want to make sure I have the correct information. 

The new model just came out. Not sure you'll find any price comparisons, if you want to be the first one on the block.

I certainly wouldn't pay MSRP, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

They are telling me 49% residual at 42 months, is that accurate? They are not budging on the msrp. I’ve been to two dealerships so far. 
    Abb said:

They are telling me 49% residual at 42 months, is that accurate? They are not budging on the msrp. I’ve been to two dealerships so far. 

42/10: .00170 MF and 48% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks! Should I push the issue since They are saying 49?
    Abb said:

Thanks! Should I push the issue since They are saying 49?

They can't use the wrong residual. It's possible they are quoting 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The lease is 10k miles per year for 42 months. 
    Abb said:

The lease is 10k miles per year for 42 months. 

.00170 and 48% for 42/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• TexasLonghornsTexasLonghorns Member Posts: 4
    Hello, can I get the MF and residuals for the A7 Prestige in Zip 75006 for the following:

36m @12k miles

FYI I've been to two dealerships, one offered 2% off and the other wouldn't budge MSRP. $87K and 84K MSRPs respectively.
    Hello, can I get the MF and residuals for the A7 Prestige in Zip 75006 for the following:

36m @12k miles

FYI I've been to two dealerships, one offered 2% off and the other wouldn't budge MSRP. $87K and 84K MSRPs respectively.
    Hi, what dealership offered you 2% off? Looks like you are in my area. 

36m @12k miles

.00150 MF and 51% residual

Then, that's going to be a very expensive lease payment, relative to MSRP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• TexasLonghornsTexasLonghorns Member Posts: 4
    Abb said:

36m @12k miles

Hi, what dealership offered you 2% off? Looks like you are in my area. 
    Audi Grapevine offered the discount. Plano wouldn't budge. Did you try any others?
  • bobothegogobobothegogo Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    Hi, can you please let me know the MF and residual for 36/10 and 36/7.5 in 10019? Premium Plus and Prestige, please.

Hi, can you please let me know the MF and residual for 36/10 and 36/7.5 in 10019? Premium Plus and Prestige, please.

Assuming 3.0T...

36/10
    .00174 and 57% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)
    $3000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bobothegogobobothegogo Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

Assuming 3.0T...

36/10
    $3000 incentives
    Just to be clear this is the 2019 A7 - doesn't it only come in 3.0T? Also, doesn't Audi also do a 7500/year option? Thanks for your help!

Michaell said:

Assuming 3.0T...

36/10
    $3000 incentives
    Just to be clear this is the 2019 A7 - doesn't it only come in 3.0T? Also, doesn't Audi also do a 7500/year option? Thanks for your help!
    Oh, wait ..

My brain read Q7; you wanted the A7.

Take 2....

36/10
    .00150 and 54% (P+) or 52% (Prestige)
    no lease incentives
    add 1% for 7.5K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Jorge0515Jorge0515 Member Posts: 15
    Hi guys,

Can I please have the MF, res and incentives for 19 A7 P+ and Prestige 36/15k in 07204
    Jorge0515 said:

Hi guys,

Can I please have the MF, res and incentives for 19 A7 P+ and Prestige 36/15k in 07204

.00150 and 51% (P+) or 49% (Prestige)
    no lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jky72jky72 Member Posts: 4
    May I have the RV/MF for Audi A7 Prestige for 36 months, 10k miles in 92831? Thank you.
    jky72 said:

May I have the RV/MF for Audi A7 Prestige for 36 months, 10k miles in 92831? Thank you.

.00150 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alyssatfalyssatf Member Posts: 4
    Can I please get the residual and MF for 2019 Audi A7 Prestige, 36mos/10k miles in 63131? Thanks!
    alyssatf said:

Can I please get the residual and MF for 2019 Audi A7 Prestige, 36mos/10k miles in 63131? Thanks!

.00150 and 52%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• alyssatfalyssatf Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

alyssatf said:

.00150 and 52%
    No lease incentives
    Thanks for the info! Guy I am dealing with quoted me 0.0225 MF and 52% residual.
    alyssatf said:

Michaell said:

alyssatf said:

.00150 and 52%
    No lease incentives
    Thanks for the info! Guy I am dealing with quoted me 0.0225 MF and 52% residual.
    Markup for extra dealer profit.

Tell them you want the base MF, or you'll find a dealer more accommodating.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator