Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    JCarr said:

Do you have the MF & Residuals for 2019 X3 xdrive30i for 36months/12k miles in Ohio, 44139? Any incentives? Also, can I stack loyalty and holiday bonus? Thank you.

.00182 and 58%
    No lease incentives
    What holiday bonus?
    Loyalty will apply

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• JCarrJCarr Member Posts: 3
    Thanks. Isn't there a $1500-2000 lender credit based on the Holiday ads I've seen on TV. Maybe its only for purchasing the car?

Does this sound like a good deal? I think my MF is high.
    MSRP 57870 @36mn/12k
    Purchase price: 51620
    MF .00192
    Initial down: 2450 + 1500 (loyalty) = 3950
    JCarr said:

Thanks. Isn't there a $1500-2000 lender credit based on the Holiday ads I've seen on TV. Maybe its only for purchasing the car?

Does this sound like a good deal? I think my MF is high.
    MSRP 57870 @36mn/12k
    Purchase price: 51620
    MF .00192
    Initial down: 2450 + 1500 (loyalty) = 3950

MF is marked up from .00182
    No lease incentives

Ask the dealer for the CAP cost they used for their payment quote - which is what, BTW?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• JCarrJCarr Member Posts: 3
    The cap cost is $51620 with $681/month payment.
    JCarr said:

The cap cost is $51620 with $681/month payment.

I get $665/mo, with those prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• BnssBnss Member Posts: 56
    When we say "cash down" and we only want to pay taxes upfront (not rolled into the deal since this makes monthly payments lower, correct?) plus any fees upfront (because this also helps with monthly lower payments, right?) then is this the amount I put into the lease calculator for "cash down"? Or, does cash down mean simply anything used outside of TTL and fees, to lower cap cost?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    Bnss said:

When we say "cash down" and we only want to pay taxes upfront (not rolled into the deal since this makes monthly payments lower, correct?) plus any fees upfront (because this also helps with monthly lower payments, right?) then is this the amount I put into the lease calculator for "cash down"? Or, does cash down mean simply anything used outside of TTL and fees, to lower cap cost?

I don't know how your calculator works, or what definitions it uses

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2018
    Also, can I get your opinion on this deal, please?

36/12k, 75219 zip

MSRP 50,795
    Discount 2,550
    Rebate 1,000
    MF .00222
    Selling price 44,745
    Cash down 4,000 (assuming just TTL + first month payment)
    Monthly Payment 618

I am told they are using tax credits to lower the selling price to that amount, after rebates and discounts. They love to keep that MF at the highest. I'm assuming the area I live in has people that pay much more than this for a lease deal, so they are just pushing back by insisting on the highest MF, and this may be my best deal? It pains me to have nearly perfect credit and having to pay such a high interest rate, but maybe leases don't work the same as far as credit goes, as it does when purchasing. I also received an email from BMW for a 1,000 discount for the test drive to end hunger event, and they want the discount code included in the email. Not sure if this is the 1,000 above next to Rebate. Thanks in advance!
    Bnss said:

Also, can I get your opinion on this deal, please?

36/12k, 75219 zip

MSRP 50,795
    Discount 2,550
    Rebate 1,000
    MF .00222
    Selling price 44,745
    Cash down 4,000 (assuming just TTL + first month payment)
    Monthly Payment 618

I am told they are using tax credits to lower the selling price to that amount, after rebates and discounts. They love to keep that MF at the highest. I'm assuming the area I live in has people that pay much more than this for a lease deal, so they are just pushing back by insisting on the highest MF, and this may be my best deal? It pains me to have nearly perfect credit and having to pay such a high interest rate, but maybe leases don't work the same as far as credit goes, as it does when purchasing. I also received an email from BMW for a 1,000 discount for the test drive to end hunger event, and they want the discount code included in the email. Not sure if this is the 1,000 above next to Rebate. Thanks in advance!

Why doesn't your discount and rebate match the difference between selling price and MSRP?
    I don't know what the $1000 rebate is for, you'll have to ask them.
    Tax credits are great, but money factor markups are not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stealthmode29stealthmode29 Member Posts: 23
    @bnss, is this an actual in stock vehicle with a VIN number they can provide? A lot of the leverage I used in my deal was by making it on an in stock vehicle that I told them I would be happy to pick up same day as long as we could agree on numbers. So basically, to go back to square 1, I went to the dealer's website, looked through the inventory, confirmed the vehicle I wanted was in stock, and then asked for their internet sales dept. Once in touch with that rep, I proceeded to ask ( I actually used the term "confirm" ) what MF and residual that they were using for the term lease I was looking for. If inflated, right then and there I told them, oh, other dealers are using .00182 and x% residual. BTW, my credit score is excellent, so I would qualify for that right? Pretty much every dealer I spoke to in the NYC area agreed as soon as I threw that out at them. Once I picked my vehicle, I asked for the "best" breakdown they could provide me with. I also asked for the VIN number right then and there because I told them I wanted to check my insurance rates as well. Once I had my first quote from them, I then punched it into my lease calculator for the big reveal on where the hidden fees were if any. Consider that their first offering. They know fully well to expect me to come back with my number, so I shot them a sweet and simple email stating what cap cost I wanted and then automatically telling them what my expected monthly would be based on the lease calculator. This lets them know right away that you already know how to do the math and that you are fully into streamlining the process. Once they agreed to the cap cost, I asked for another official breakdown. I also asked them to itemize the down payment. I told them I'd come in same day to test drive the car, and as long as numbers don't change, take the car home that same day. This worked out for me. Hopefully it helps anyone else in the same process. By the way, it's end of the month so you should have even more leverage. One last thing, don't be afraid to step away from a deal and let it marinate a bit. That's when the true numbers come out and before you know it, they'll be the ones calling you begging you to take the car. All the best.
    @stealthmode29 I have round about done what you've described. I found a vehicle in stock, confirmed it, asked for best price and breakdown, etc. The problem is that they change all the numbers around each week we follow up with one another. It's been about a month now of this game. As of yesterday, possibly because of end of month, they came down to $795 within the cap cost I asked for, but they marked the MF back up to max. Before, they would take not as much off of MSRP but offer base MF, for example. I'm aiming for a deal very similar to yours. I don't know if it's because of where I live, people just pay more, but they are pushing back so much. I have left it alone for a week or so in the past, and when we touch base again it's the same game-moving numbers all around. I am standing my ground, though, and I have let them know I will only take base MF, or they can find another $1k to take off, if they insist on the MF markup. Thanks for the input! I appreciate it.
    Bnss said:

@stealthmode29 I have round about done what you've described. I found a vehicle in stock, confirmed it, asked for best price and breakdown, etc. The problem is that they change all the numbers around each week we follow up with one another. It's been about a month now of this game. As of yesterday, possibly because of end of month, they came down to $795 within the cap cost I asked for, but they marked the MF back up to max. Before, they would take not as much off of MSRP but offer base MF, for example. I'm aiming for a deal very similar to yours. I don't know if it's because of where I live, people just pay more, but they are pushing back so much. I have left it alone for a week or so in the past, and when we touch base again it's the same game-moving numbers all around. I am standing my ground, though, and I have let them know I will only take base MF, or they can find another $1k to take off, if they insist on the MF markup. Thanks for the input! I appreciate it.

Dealers are becoming more savvy on lease negotiations - you can either get a big discount in price but an inflated MF, or the base MF and a smaller discount.

You'll have to run the numbers both ways, to see which results in the better deal.

Ideally, you want both the base MF and the big discount. Good luck, and keep us posted. If you're not in a hurry, then you can wait them out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

That's what I'm finding, Michaell, and luckily I am not in a big hurry. Thank you!
  • JclbostonJclboston Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,

Just figured I would share the deal I ended up going with after just a couple of brief messages and where I was comfortable enough that I didn’t think any additional time spent on haggling was worth it. In fact, it was a completely smooth process and I credit the information on this forum. Just hoping to pay it forward.

2019 X3 M40i custom build
    3yr/10K
    Area: Greater Boston
    MSRP incl $995 destination: $64,370
    Discount: $5,150 (8%)
    Loyalty rebate: $1,500
    Selling price: $57,720
    MSRP - Selling price: $6,650 (10.3% of MSRP incl destination)
    MF: 0.00182
    Cash down: fees only and first month

Thoughts welcome.
    Jclboston said:

Hi All,

Just figured I would share the deal I ended up going with after just a couple of brief messages and where I was comfortable enough that I didn’t think any additional time spent on haggling was worth it. In fact, it was a completely smooth process and I credit the information on this forum. Just hoping to pay it forward.

2019 X3 M40i custom build
    3yr/10K
    Area: Greater Boston
    MSRP incl $995 destination: $64,370
    Discount: $5,150 (8%)
    Loyalty rebate: $1,500
    Selling price: $57,720
    MSRP - Selling price: $6,650 (10.3% of MSRP incl destination)
    MF: 0.00182
    Cash down: fees only and first month

Thoughts welcome.

What payment did you end up with?

That's a nice discount on a 2019 model.

Congrats, and enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2018
    Funniest thing happening-I have been casually communicating with two dealers in my area, waiting to see who would end up being the better deal. One dealer said he found the exact vehicle I wanted from a sister dealership out of state that he could bring over. After 2-3 weeks he lets me know they're getting it on their lot, for me to come in and see it. When he finally gave me stock/vin number so I can check out the car online for myself it turns out it's the same exact vehicle at the other dealership I've been talking to. Mind you, the salesperson at this dealership hasn't mentioned that they no longer have the car and that it got shipped over next door to the other place. They are still trying to wheel and deal with me instead, and the other dealer has now lied to me about where he got the vehicle. Curious what I should do to not shoot myself in the foot here.
    Bnss said:

Funniest thing happening-I have been casually communicating with two dealers in my area, waiting to see who would end up being the better deal. One dealer said he found the exact vehicle I wanted from a sister dealership out of state that he could bring over. After 2-3 weeks he lets me know they're getting it on their lot, for me to come in and see it. When he finally gave me stock/vin number so I can check out the car online for myself it turns out it's the same exact vehicle at the other dealership I've been talking to. Mind you, the salesperson at this dealership hasn't mentioned that they no longer have the car and that it got shipped over next door to the other place. They are still trying to wheel and deal with me instead, and the other dealer has now lied to me about where he got the vehicle. Curious what I should do to not shoot myself in the foot here.

No sense negotiating with the dealer that no longer has the car. The salesman may not know it was transferred.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just didn't know if the lie about where the car came from was something to be wary of, or if it's a normal tactic.
    Bnss said:

Just didn't know if the lie about where the car came from was something to be wary of, or if it's a normal tactic.

Dealers will frequently trade vehicles. I did that once, to get a specific color, then I didn't like it and ended up going with a color on the lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Should I let him know that it's the same car and see if I can use that as any leverage? The other dealer had a slightly better deal. I'm just a little baffled it turned out to be the same car, and that he made the whole story up.
    Bnss said:

Should I let him know that it's the same car and see if I can use that as any leverage? The other dealer had a slightly better deal. I'm just a little baffled it turned out to be the same car, and that he made the whole story up.

I wouldn't focus on what people say, only what they do. You don't have any extra leverage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you!
  • jkrn2003jkrn2003 Member Posts: 26
    May I have the December residual for 36/12 and 36/15? Any December lease incentives? Thanks! 
  • jcsiennajcsienna Member Posts: 7
    Looking for MF and Residual for 36/10 in 07310 NJ zip code, and if there’s any additional rebate/discount. Thanks a lot!
    jkrn2003 said:

May I have the December residual for 36/12 and 36/15? Any December lease incentives? Thanks! 

November numbers in effect through Sunday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jcsienna said:

Looking for MF and Residual for 36/10 in 07310 NJ zip code, and if there’s any additional rebate/discount. Thanks a lot!

.00182 MF and 59% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• AndyJ73AndyJ73 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, do you have December MF & RV for 2019 X3 M40i (36/10) in MA? And do you know if there's a conquest incentive? Thanks!
    AndyJ73 said:

Hi, do you have December MF & RV for 2019 X3 M40i (36/10) in MA? And do you know if there's a conquest incentive? Thanks!

December numbers should be available in the next day or two.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Everest101Everest101 Member Posts: 12
    Could you please tell APR offer and inventives in 40245? I missed the boat as last offer expired on 12/2

Could you please tell APR offer and inventives in 40245? I missed the boat as last offer expired on 12/2

$3500 incentives and 2.89% up to 60 months
    3.89% for 61-72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• FricfracfrankFricfracfrank Member Posts: 49
    Any updates to the residuals and MF this month for m40 for 11219?

36/15
    .00182 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    36/15 .00182 and 56% $2000 lease credit
    What about for 10k/36? What is the lease credit for?
    Hi, are December numbers available for Massachusetts yet? Looking for MF & RV for x3 M40i (36/10) and any lease incentives. Thanks.
  • wushutawushuta Member Posts: 13
    Good afternoon,

I was hoping to get confirmation for December numbers on a 2019 X3 M40i.
    Looking for 36/12 and 36/15. Zip is 28213.
    I saw in the post above the MF was 0.00182 and RV @ 56% for 36/15, these are national numbers? Also wanted to confirm the $2000 lease credit, is that regional? I did not see that incentive listed elsewhere. Thanks!
  • aa2015aa2015 Member Posts: 13
    How about December APR specials for CA 90026 for the X3 and any other incentives? Thanks 
  • Everest101Everest101 Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

3.89% for 61-72 months
    So $3500 available with financing from BMW, no other qualification criteria needed like military/college, right?

Michaell said:

36/15
    .00182 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

59% residual

The lease credit is an incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

AndyJ73 said:

Hi, are December numbers available for Massachusetts yet? Looking for MF & RV for x3 M40i (36/10) and any lease incentives. Thanks.

$2000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

wushuta said:

Good afternoon,

I was hoping to get confirmation for December numbers on a 2019 X3 M40i.
    Looking for 36/12 and 36/15. Zip is 28213.
    I saw in the post above the MF was 0.00182 and RV @ 56% for 36/15, these are national numbers? Also wanted to confirm the $2000 lease credit, is that regional? I did not see that incentive listed elsewhere. Thanks!

MF and residual are national.

Incentives are regional, and unfortunately, no lease credit for your region.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

aa2015 said:

How about December APR specials for CA 90026 for the X3 and any other incentives? Thanks 

$1500 loyalty is it..

No APR specials. Standard rate

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

3.89% for 61-72 months
    So $3500 available with financing from BMW, no other qualification criteria needed like military/college, right?
    It's $2000 financing incentive
    The other $1500 is a loyalty incentive, for current customers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    59% residual The lease credit is an incentive
    Sorry just trying to make sure I understand. The $2k incentive is separate from any loyalty, conquest, grad, etc correct?
    edited December 2018
    kyfdx said:

AndyJ73 said:

$2000 lease credit

Thanks for the information.
  • CrossengCrosseng Member Posts: 3
    Hello - Looking for MF and lease/loyalty incentives for 2019 BMW X3 M40, zip 60062. I am a current BMW customer.
    Thanks

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

36/15
    .00182 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

59% residual

Sorry just trying to make sure I understand. The $2k incentive is separate from any loyalty, conquest, grad, etc correct?

Correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Crosseng said:

Hello - Looking for MF and lease/loyalty incentives for 2019 BMW X3 M40, zip 60062. I am a current BMW customer.
    Thanks

36/15
    .00182 MF and 56% residual
    $1500 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    59% residual The lease credit is an incentive
    Correct
    Why can’t I find this $2000 lease credit on BMWs website? I only see $1000 for 2018 X3 model under “offers”, and only the following for bmw road home sales event: $3k for x1, $1500 loyalty lease for 2019 X3. Am I missing something or not looking in the correct place?
  • wushutawushuta Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:
    Good afternoon, I was hoping to get confirmation for December numbers on a 2019 X3 M40i. Looking for 36/12 and 36/15. Zip is 28213. I saw in the post above the MF was 0.00182 and RV @ 56% for 36/15, these are national numbers? Also wanted to confirm the $2000 lease credit, is that regional? I did not see that incentive listed elsewhere. Thanks!
    MF and residual are national. Incentives are regional, and unfortunately, no lease credit for your region.
    Thank you kyfdx. Is it possible to qualify for the incentive if I were to lease the car in a region where it’s available (say NY or NJ) but still register it to my home region? $2000 might be worth it to me.

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

36/15
    .00182 and 56%
    $2000 lease credit

59% residual

Correct

Why can’t I find this $2000 lease credit on BMWs website? I only see $1000 for 2018 X3 model under “offers”, and only the following for bmw road home sales event: $3k for x1, $1500 loyalty lease for 2019 X3. Am I missing something or not looking in the correct place?

I'm sorry.. I don't see the credit for your ZIP. It's in the Boston market (and maybe others).
    It appears that @michaell might have had the wrong region pulled up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator