Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Toyota Camry Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Hello (Yes, I'm all over the place when it comes to cars b/c I haven't made my mind.... ;) ).

I got the following numbers for a 2019 Toyota Camry LE (non-hybrid), 36/12, zip code 90049. When I run them through a lease calculator, the number don't quite add up, but I'm really new to running the numbers, and perhaps I'm not doing this right (I haven't able to get the numbers to come out correctly for any of the deals I'm running through the calculator).

MSRP: $26,734
    Cap cost: $23,250 cap cost
    RV: 55%
    MF: .00034 MF

$615 drive off
    $271 plus tax
    $297 total

I know that Toyota deals aren't great in general, but this looks pretty good.

BTW, thanks to all of the people running this forum! It's amazing!!! (and I feel like a way better informed consumer)

.00034 and 55%

I get $250/mo, plus tax, with those prices.

You sure the cap cost includes all the fees and such you aren't paying up front?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Michaell said:

You sure the cap cost includes all the fees and such you aren't paying up front?

When I run it through the Leasehacker calculator, I get something pretty close to what the salesperson quoted. The car MSRP is higher than the base LE b/c it includes blind spot and convenience package.

If I try to calculate manually, do I take difference btw cap cost and residual, add (MF * cap cost), and then divide by 35?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

Michaell said:

When I run it through the Leasehacker calculator, I get something pretty close to what the salesperson quoted. The car MSRP is higher than the base LE b/c it includes blind spot and convenience package.

If I try to calculate manually, do I take difference btw cap cost and residual, add (MF * cap cost), and then divide by 35?

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• TheHellionTheHellion Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

Are the new Toyota programs suppose to come out today?

Also can I get the MF and RV on the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE (non-hybrid models), zip code 33559, 36 month/12k per yer lease.

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Also can I get the MF and RV on the 2019 Toyota Camry LE and SE (non-hybrid models), zip code 33559, 36 month/12k per yer lease.

Thank you very much!

.00179 MF
    65%/64% residual for LE/SE

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• reidconnlyreidconnly Member Posts: 21
    Hello. Any new lease cash on the SE or XLE Camry for December in 55446? Also, can you tell me the MF and RV on 36/15 for both models? Thank you!

Hello. Any new lease cash on the SE or XLE Camry for December in 55446? Also, can you tell me the MF and RV on 36/15 for both models? Thank you!

.00039 MF
    53%/51% residual for SE/XLE

No lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Hello,

Thank you very much!

.00179 MF
    65%/64% residual for LE/SE
    Thank you so much. I spoke with my local dealership today and right now I'm being given $299 a month with $0 down and all tax, title, tag, registration fees rolled into the monthly lease. I spoke with my dealership today and indeed the MF is at .00179 and the RV is 65%. When I got my 2016 Camry SE lease back on January 2, 2016, the MF was at .00059 or something like that. I want to stick to getting a 2019 LE at around the price I'm paying for my current SE lease at $250 to $260 a month, that's really my sweet spot for a Camry at $25k. Hopefully Toyota will offer more rebates this month or drop the MF down. Otherwise I may have to look into leasing a Hyundai Elantra or Sontana.
  • pmm6691pmm6691 Member Posts: 86
    kyfdx said:

pmm6691 said:

Hello, lease incentives please,
    money factor
    residual on
    36 / 12k miles for:

2019 Camry XLE "V6"

Zip = 60025

Thanks

.00175 MF and 49% residual
    Did Toyota add an Dec incentive on the 4th? Did these numbers change?

Thanks.
  • G1M2G1M2 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, I’m looking for MF/RV for a 19 Camry XSE 3yr/15K in 02703. Thanks!
  • JudgeHoldenJudgeHolden Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I'm looking for the MF, Residual and any rebates or incentives on Camry SE 2019 36/15K in Zip 33431. Thank You!!
    pmm6691 said:

kyfdx said:

pmm6691 said:

Hello, lease incentives please,
    money factor
    residual on
    36 / 12k miles for:

2019 Camry XLE "V6"

Zip = 60025

Thanks

.00175 MF and 49% residual
    Did Toyota add an Dec incentive on the 4th? Did these numbers change?

Thanks.
    .00039 MF and 49% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

G1M2 said:

Hi, I’m looking for MF/RV for a 19 Camry XSE 3yr/15K in 02703. Thanks!

.00022 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, I'm looking for the MF, Residual and any rebates or incentives on Camry SE 2019 36/15K in Zip 33431. Thank You!!

.00179 MF and 62% residual
    $500 Holiday Bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JudgeHoldenJudgeHolden Member Posts: 2
    Why is the MF (.00179 MF) so high in zip 33431? I have to turn in my lease soon. Should I wait for a better MF or is it unlikely to change much? Would it be different in a neighboring county?

Why is the MF (.00179 MF) so high in zip 33431? I have to turn in my lease soon. Should I wait for a better MF or is it unlikely to change much? Would it be different in a neighboring county?

Southeast Toyota uses a different bank.

But, the high money factor is offset by a higher residual than TFS, as well. So, it's sort of a wash.

The separate details are important when calculating a payment, but it helps to evaluate the program as a whole, and not look at just one part of it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pblx5pblx5 Member Posts: 44
    Can you please provide MF/RV and any incentives for XLE 36/10? Thanks!
    pblx5 said:

Can you please provide MF/RV and any incentives for XLE 36/10? Thanks!

What location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• curiozocuriozo Member Posts: 5
    Looking for MF and RV for LE and XLE in 07024. 36/10mi. Thanks!
  • rwp1113rwp1113 Member Posts: 21
    Interested in numbers for SE and XSE trim
    zipcode 40514
    36/12 
    curiozo said:

Looking for MF and RV for LE and XLE in 07024. 36/10mi. Thanks!

.00018 and 56% (LE) or 54% (XLE)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

rwp1113 said:

Interested in numbers for SE and XSE trim
    zipcode 40514
    36/12 

.00080 and 55% (SE) or 54% (XSE)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello, has the MF and RV changed on the Camry LE and SE models in zip 33559? Yesterday and today I was told the MF is .00179 and 65% RV.

Hello, has the MF and RV changed on the Camry LE and SE models in zip 33559? Yesterday and today I was told the MF is .00179 and 65% RV.

Not sure what you're asking. The numbers we gave you today are the numbers that will be in effect through the rest of December. We don't expect to see any changes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Not sure what you're asking. The numbers we gave you today are the numbers that will be in effect through the rest of December. We don't expect to see any changes.
    Thank you. Sorry, I'm still getting used to all of this. When I started seeing other people getting different money factors I wasn't sure why. I didn't know different areas have different money factors and residual values based on the bank the dealers work with.

Michaell said:

Thank you. Sorry, I'm still getting used to all of this. When I started seeing other people getting different money factors I wasn't sure why. I didn't know different areas have different money factors and residual values based on the bank the dealers work with.
    Ah, I see now.

OK, SouthEast Toyota has their own bank, and have their own lease programs. Completely different from the rest of the country.

Residuals in all the other Toyota regions are shared; just the MF varies.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hemiechinushemiechinus Member Posts: 5
    Here is my deal from yesterday:

Camry LE with Blind spot monitor and Rear cross traffic alert, Convenience package, Rear bumper appliqué, and All weather mats (preferred carpet mats, but this is what they had in stock and it was raining heavily anyway, but I found a new set of Toyota Camry carpet mats online for only $75)

36 months 12000 miles per year

MSRP 26708 including the destination charge
    Sales price 23250
    Doc fee 80
    Acq fee 650
    Registration fees 133
    MF 0.00034
    Residual 55%
    Tax (LA city total) 9.5%

Zero drive off 310/month including tax (283 before tax)

Because of the zero drive off, I pay about $100 extra over the course of the lease, because items that would not normally be taxed (doc fee, acq fee, reg fee, first payment) are rolled into the lease, so I pay sales tax of 9.5% on those items. Interestingly, because the first payment includes sales tax, I pay sales tax on sales tax!

As it turns out, there is no lease cash this month for Camry, and I didn't qualify for any other cash incentives, but I needed the car now. If you can wait, it might be a good idea to do so, as lease cash will be offered eventually and the money factor is usually quite low.

Here is my deal from yesterday:

Camry LE with Blind spot monitor and Rear cross traffic alert, Convenience package, Rear bumper appliqué, and All weather mats (preferred carpet mats, but this is what they had in stock and it was raining heavily anyway, but I found a new set of Toyota Camry carpet mats online for only $75)

36 months 12000 miles per year

MSRP 26708 including the destination charge
    Sales price 23250
    Doc fee 80
    Acq fee 650
    Registration fees 133
    MF 0.00034
    Residual 55%
    Tax (LA city total) 9.5%

Because of the zero drive off, I pay about $100 extra over the course of the lease, because items that would not normally be taxed (doc fee, acq fee, reg fee, first payment) are rolled into the lease, so I pay sales tax of 9.5% on those items. Interestingly, because the first payment includes sales tax, I pay sales tax on sales tax!

As it turns out, there is no lease cash this month for Camry, and I didn't qualify for any other cash incentives, but I needed the car now. If you can wait, it might be a good idea to do so, as lease cash will be offered eventually and the money factor is usually quite low.

Congrats on the new car!

That's a good analysis of the tax situation in CA.
    Thanks for the report!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hemiechinushemiechinus Member Posts: 5
    I should clarify the numbers from my deal, in case anyone wants the same or a similar deal. The numbers I posted were from my notes. But to make it work, the lease agreement required typical manipulation of the numbers. The MSRP, MF, residual, and monthly payment with zero driveoff are all as I previously posted. But here is how the dealership made that happen:

MSRP 26708

Agreed upon value 23755
    Acq fee 650
    Gross capitalized cost (total of above) 24405

Doc fee 80
    Registration/license/DMV electronic fee/Tire fee/Taxes 365
    First month's payment 310
    Total of above 3 lines 755
    "Rebate" from dealer -755
    Net = 0

MF 0.00034
    Residual 55%
    Tax (LA city total) 9.5%

In effect, the sales price of the car itself was 23000 even. The other 445 various required fees, 310 first payment, and the 650 acq fee were added into the lease to add up to the gross cap cost of 24405 above. That's just the way they do it.

If you want rock bottom total payments through the entire lease, pay the acquisition fee of 650, registration and doc fee fees of 445, and first month's payment at lease time, and your payments should be around 267 including tax, yielding a drive off of 1362. You'll save about $140 in CA sales tax over three years, although most of that savings is at the very beginning.

• SolosmoothSolosmooth Member Posts: 14
    edited December 2018
    Hi Michaell, Can i please get the numbers for Camry 2019 XSE v4 36/12000 and 36/15000 miles NY 10703 area code.
    Dealer gave me a quote for a $34,000 fully equipped Camry v4 XSE for $379 month 3000 Down out the door.
    Seems like alot to me.

Hi Michaell, Can i please get the numbers for Camry 2019 XSE v4 36/12000 and 36/15000 miles NY 10703 area code.
    Dealer gave me a quote for a $34,000 fully equipped Camry v4 XSE for $379 month 3000 Down out the door.
    Seems like alot to me.

36/15
    .00018 MF and 52% residual

Seems like a lot. Would have to see the details, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• LeaseGuy85050LeaseGuy85050 Member Posts: 17
    Hello,
    Could I get the December MF, RV and any lease incentives for the SE/XSE 36/12? Also, is there any purchase cash for an 18 or 19? Zip code 85050.
    Thanks!

Hello,
    Could I get the December MF, RV and any lease incentives for the SE/XSE 36/12? Also, is there any purchase cash for an 18 or 19? Zip code 85050.
    Thanks!

.00068 MF
    55%/54% residual for SE/XSE
    No lease incentives

Purchase
    $500 rebate or 2.9% financing up to 60 months

Please ask 2018 questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46639/toyota/camry/2018-toyota-camry-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Looks pretty good. If you are in NY, you clicked the wrong button for sales tax computation

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• RyanERyanE Member Posts: 2
    Hi! I am interested in a 2019 Camry LE in 21044.  Could you please give me the incentives, MF, and RV in my area?  Thank you!!
    edited December 2018
    sorry to bother but can i also get the MF and RV for Camry 2019 v4 LE XLE SE 10703 zip 36/15 miles
    RyanE said:

Hi! I am interested in a 2019 Camry LE in 21044.  Could you please give me the incentives, MF, and RV in my area?  Thank you!!

36/15
    .00067 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

sorry to bother but can i also get the MF and RV for Camry 2019 v4 LE XLE SE 10703 zip 36/15 miles

.00018 MF
    53%/51%/53% residual, respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• blingxblingx Member Posts: 21
    Residual mf incentives for Camry le in 44001 please
    blingx said:

Residual mf incentives for Camry le in 44001 please

36/15
    .00080 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2018
    Hi Michaell, Can i please get the numbers for Camry 2019 XSE v4 36/12000 and 36/15000 miles NY 10913 area code and NJ 07632, 07960. Thank YOU!!
    P.S.
    If I buy my camry in NJ will they charge NJ tax or Yonkers NY tax where my registration is located?

Hi Michaell, Can i please get the numbers for Camry 2019 XSE v4 36/12000 and 36/15000 miles NY 10913 area code and NJ 07632, 07960. Thank YOU!!
    P.S.
    If I buy my camry in NJ will they charge NJ tax or Yonkers NY tax where my registration is located?

36/15
    .00018 MF and 52% residual

Tax is paid where you register the car.
    NJ dealers tend to have higher doc fees than the $75 max in NY, but they can always balance that out with a lower selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx! I hear the documentation fee is negotiable?

Thanks kyfdx! I hear the documentation fee is negotiable?

A waste of time. Rather than focus on the fee, look at the total cost, including the fee. If it's too high, negotiate the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kk19099kk19099 Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    Can I have Camry XLE 36/12K and 36/15K MF and RV for zip code 48033? Thanks!
    kk19099 said:

36/15
    .00080 and 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kk19099kk19099 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:
    36/15 .00080 and 51%
    Thank you!
  • RyanERyanE Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:
    36/15 .00067 MF and 53% residual
    Thanks so much!  How about for a 36/12?  
    RyanE said:

kyfdx said:

RyanE said:

36/15
    .00067 MF and 53% residual

Thanks so much!  How about for a 36/12?  

55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator