Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Congratulations and thank you for 100,000 posts, kyfdx!

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited December 2018 in General
Please join the Edmunds team in congratulating kyfdx on reaching the 100k post mark today. That represents a WHOLE lot of members who have been helped. Here's to 100k more!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• Options
    imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,154
    Wow. Congratulations!

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Awesome job. A hard worker fighting for truth, justice and the American Way! :D Congrats!
  • Options
    pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,556
    Great job!
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    Congrats, @kyfdx! I couldn't ask for a better co-host and mentor. You've made me a better moderator.

Enjoy all the accolades that I'm sure will come.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,392
    Congrats @kyfdx! Very cool and can’t thank you enough for what you bring to this board. 
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • Options
    sdasda Member Posts: 6,986
    Congratulations! Your knowledge, wisdom, assistance and humor are greatly appreciated!

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Woo woo! Burning up all those keyboards!! :)

Congrats!!
  • Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    @kyfdx.......DUDE! Congrats!
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • Options
    jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,563
    Congrats @kyfdx. That's a lotta posts and yours make more sense than a lot that I have read on these forums. When can we expect the 200K milestone?

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • Options
    JustinSJustinS Administrator Posts: 58
    Congrats @kyfdx ! Greatly appreciated. How much $$$ do you think you've saved the community? :smile:
    Edmunds Customer Care
  • Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    jmonroe1 said:

Congrats @kyfdx. That's a lotta posts and yours make more sense than a lot that I have read on these forums. When can we expect the 200K milestone?

jmonroe

December 5, 2022... just before 7AM ET ;)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    JustinS said:

Congrats @kyfdx ! Greatly appreciated. How much $$$ do you think you've saved the community? :smile:

Curious members have saved themselves a lot of money.

We just try to provide tools and advice to enable them. Hopefully, it’s in the $millions. B)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,796
    Congrats, sir! Looks like Edmunds is going to have to bump up their badge increments.... you've maxed them all out. ;)
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Thanks to everyone for the kind comments!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator