Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Congratulations and thank you for 100,000 posts, kyfdx!

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited December 2018 in General
Please join the Edmunds team in congratulating kyfdx on reaching the 100k post mark today. That represents a WHOLE lot of members who have been helped. Here's to 100k more!

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,146
    Wow. Congratulations!

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Awesome job. A hard worker fighting for truth, justice and the American Way! :D Congrats!
  • pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,555
    Great job!
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    Congrats, @kyfdx! I couldn't ask for a better co-host and mentor. You've made me a better moderator.

Enjoy all the accolades that I'm sure will come.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,385
    Congrats @kyfdx! Very cool and can’t thank you enough for what you bring to this board. 
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • sdasda Member Posts: 6,964
    Congratulations! Your knowledge, wisdom, assistance and humor are greatly appreciated!

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Woo woo! Burning up all those keyboards!! :)

Congrats!!
  • graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    @kyfdx.......DUDE! Congrats!
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,539
    Congrats @kyfdx. That's a lotta posts and yours make more sense than a lot that I have read on these forums. When can we expect the 200K milestone?

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • JustinSJustinS Administrator Posts: 58
    Congrats @kyfdx ! Greatly appreciated. How much $$$ do you think you've saved the community? :smile:
    Edmunds Customer Care
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    jmonroe1 said:

Congrats @kyfdx. That's a lotta posts and yours make more sense than a lot that I have read on these forums. When can we expect the 200K milestone?

jmonroe

December 5, 2022... just before 7AM ET ;)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    JustinS said:

Congrats @kyfdx ! Greatly appreciated. How much $$$ do you think you've saved the community? :smile:

Curious members have saved themselves a lot of money.

We just try to provide tools and advice to enable them. Hopefully, it’s in the $millions. B)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,786
    Congrats, sir! Looks like Edmunds is going to have to bump up their badge increments.... you've maxed them all out. ;)
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    Thanks to everyone for the kind comments!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator