Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Ford Focus Lease Deals and Prices

13»

Comments

• Ursus19Ursus19 Member Posts: 1
    Any info on a 2018 Focus St ST2(401A) & ST3 (402A) 36/10 in 91103? Thank You. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,827
    Ursus19 said:

Any info on a 2018 Focus St ST2(401A) & ST3 (402A) 36/10 in 91103? Thank You. 

0.55% APR
    41% residual
    $4250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dricketts11dricketts11 Member Posts: 8
    Please post lease info for a 2018 focus titanium hatchback. I’ll be buying car in TX but registration in MO 65785. 36/12.
    Thank you.

Please post lease info for a 2018 focus titanium hatchback. I’ll be buying car in TX but registration in MO 65785. 36/12.
    Thank you.

0.55% APR
    40% residual
    $3250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Was this for Missouri? I’m questioning the $3250 lease cash. I’ve had several dealers in Missouri tell me $4000.

Thank you.
    edited January 2019

Was this for Missouri? I’m questioning the $3250 lease cash. I’ve had several dealers in Missouri tell me $4000.

Thank you.

That was for Texas

But, $3250 in your ZIP, as well.

The dealers might have other applicable incentives that aren't lease specific, but I don't show them.

Domestic dealers have a lot of crap to throw at a deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2019
    I’ve negotiated a great selling price for this model but I’m being told by the dealer they can’t offer out of state leases. Does this sound correct?
    I’m also being told 1.95% APR with a 38% residual for TX on 36/12. Why is this not matching up?

I’ve negotiated a great selling price for this model but I’m being told by the dealer they can’t offer out of state leases. Does this sound correct?

If the dealer says they can't offer you the car, I'm not going to argue with them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I’m also being told 1.95% APR with a 38% residual for TX on 36/12. Why is this not matching up with your numbers?

I’m also being told 1.95% APR with a 38% residual for TX on 36/12. Why is this not matching up with your numbers?

1) They could be marking up the rate
    2) They could be reading the residual off of a chart, which gives the standard 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank for the info. I’ve got the dealer to agree to the same terms you’ve posted for 36/12.
    Could you provide any insight as to why APR and residual percentage vary so much from state to state for the same exact car?

Thank for the info. I’ve got the dealer to agree to the same terms you’ve posted for 36/12.
    Could you provide any insight as to why APR and residual percentage vary so much from state to state for the same exact car?

Residuals do not vary.

Ford has 15-20 regions, and makes decisions on incentives/rates due to local market conditions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. I’m surprised the residuals have dropped so much in the last 6 months.

Thanks. I’m surprised the residuals have dropped so much in the last 6 months.

It's 2019. I'm sort of surprised they are still offering lease programs on the 2018 models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Are you seeing an end date for the 2018 models lease programs?

Are you seeing an end date for the 2018 models lease programs?

We never get them ahead of time. Sales managers might know

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Now the dealer has added some fees while negotiating the lease. See screenshot. Do any of these fees stand out as excessive or completely unnecessary? Keep in mind I’m leasing through Ford and in the state of TX.

Thank you!

Now the dealer has added some fees while negotiating the lease. See screenshot. Do any of these fees stand out as excessive or completely unnecessary? Keep in mind I’m leasing through Ford and in the state of TX.

Thank you!

The acquisition fee is from the bank.
    Those are all typical fees for Texas.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• TwitchmitchTwitchmitch Member Posts: 1
    What would the mf, RV and incentives in 27703 on a Focus titanium sedan. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

What would the mf, RV and incentives in 27703 on a Focus titanium sedan. Thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tito0628tito0628 Member Posts: 38
    Are there still lease programs for 2018? If so, may I have numbers for 36/15k for the Focus ST in 33024? Any incentives? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    tito0628 said:

Are there still lease programs for 2018? If so, may I have numbers for 36/15k for the Focus ST in 33024? Any incentives? Thanks

.70% and 36%
    $3500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4