Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Honda Odyssey Deals and Prices

2»

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    ujchen said:

Got quoted for a 2018 Honda Odyssey EX-L at $34,000 OTD in Memphis, TN (9.25% sales tax, $699 Processing Fee), or a 2019 EX-L for $35,000 OTD, only $1000 difference. Should I take the 2018 or 2019?

Unless the 2019 is equipped differently somehow, the newer model for just $1000 is the way I would go.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    HOdyssey19HOdyssey19 Member Posts: 1
    ujchen said:

Got quoted for a 2018 Honda Odyssey EX-L at $34,000 OTD in Memphis, TN (9.25% sales tax, $699 Processing Fee), or a 2019 EX-L for $35,000 OTD, only $1000 difference. Should I take the 2018 or 2019?

Can you please share dealer details?

For 19 EXL, The best I am getting in Central Florida is about 37,165 OTD. If that deal is still around, I will do some research about buying a car from another state.
  • Options
    ujchenujchen Member Posts: 2
    This is the Auto Nation Honda Dealer in Memphis, TN
  • Options
    andys_osuandys_osu Member Posts: 73
    Does anyone have info on certified pre-owned financing rates through Honda? Looking at a lightly used 2018 odyssey touring in TX 
  • Options
    andys_osu said:

Does anyone have info on certified pre-owned financing rates through Honda? Looking at a lightly used 2018 odyssey touring in TX 

We don't have current rates, but the last cycle had 2.99% APR financing up to 60 months. That may still be in place.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    xdawg12xdawg12 Member Posts: 10
    Just picked up a new 2019 Odyssey Elite 3yr/36k lease with all weather mats, oil changes and tire protection for duration of lease with these numbers:

$42973 sale price
    $300 due at signing
    MF: .00143
    57% Residual
    6.5% Sales Tax

$605 per month.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    xdawg12 said:

Just picked up a new 2019 Odyssey Elite 3yr/36k lease with all weather mats, oil changes and tire protection for duration of lease with these numbers:

$42973 sale price
    $300 due at signing
    MF: .00143
    57% Residual
    6.5% Sales Tax

$605 per month.

Hope this helps.

Congrats on the new van!

Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kevinjonkevinjon Member Posts: 12
    Anybody has any rates to share for EX or EXL model in NOVA/MD/DC area?

TIA
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    kevinjon said:

Anybody has any rates to share for EX or EXL model in NOVA/MD/DC area?

TIA

Use this link to help with your price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    I am getting 37K otd price in MD for EX-L. Not too happy with it. Looking for dealers to go down little more. Price is around what Edmunds showing as TMV but I know there is more room to go.
  • Options
    kevinjon said:

I am getting 37K otd price in MD for EX-L. Not too happy with it. Looking for dealers to go down little more. Price is around what Edmunds showing as TMV but I know there is more room to go.

TMV is average. If it's me, I want to beat that price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Actually I changed my choice to go with EX instead to save some money. TMV on that is 31591. The lowest i have got so far is 30800 including freight + 300 processing fees + tax + tags. Still working with other dealers to see if they will come down although I feel I should have done this process little closer to end of month if they would have been in more pinch towards end of year.
  • Options
    ufaquarianufaquarian Member Posts: 29
    looking for 2019 EXL Honda Odyssey. MSRP 39800 , trying to get the dealer agree on 33750. What would be my lease price in 98012 (Seattle) for 12k miles / year for 36month lease.
  • Options

looking for 2019 EXL Honda Odyssey. MSRP 39800 , trying to get the dealer agree on 33750. What would be my lease price in 98012 (Seattle) for 12k miles / year for 36month lease.

Please repost in the 2019 Odyssey lease thread, here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50964/honda/odyssey/2019-honda-odyssey-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    leasegrabberleasegrabber Member Posts: 23
    edited March 2019
    Looking to buy 2019 Odyssey EX-L. So far I have been quoted $32K + $1K destination + Dealer fee + taxes and title, here in NJ. Should I negotiate for anything less? Please suggest.
    Also, I have trade-in worth 12k, but plan to sell it pvt. And take the 1.9 Apr offer and do the sign and drive for the Odyssey. Please suggest if this is a good idea?
  • Options

Looking to buy 2019 Odyssey EX-L. So far I have been quoted $32K + $1K destination + Dealer fee + taxes and title, here in NJ. Should I negotiate for anything less? Please suggest.
    Also, I have trade-in worth 12k, but plan to sell it pvt. And take the 1.9 Apr offer and do the sign and drive for the Odyssey. Please suggest if this is a good idea?

You can research pricing here:

Destination is part of the MSRP and should be part of any offer. Dealers that break it out from the sale price are just being disingenuous.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    You can research pricing here: https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html Destination is part of the MSRP and should be part of any offer. Dealers that break it out from the sale price are just being disingenuous. What is the MSRP?
    The MSRP I got is 32000  + Doc fee, title and taxes. Also, is it better to trade-in old car or sell. Honda has 1.9 APR for 60 months.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Destination is part of the MSRP and should be part of any offer. Dealers that break it out from the sale price are just being disingenuous.

What is the MSRP?

The MSRP I got is 32000  + Doc fee, title and taxes. Also, is it better to trade-in old car or sell. Honda has 1.9 APR for 60 months.

You'll likely get more for your current car if you sell it privately, but you'll lose the tax credits.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Hi Micheal, is the price okay?
    Also, dealer is offering 9K max, but CarMax is offering 13K. So thought of cashing in the check and paying 1.9 % APR for the new minivan. What are your thoughts?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

The MSRP is the window sticker price. Not what you pay for it.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Sorry, the MSRP is 37710 + 1045 destination = 38755. They also added dealer upgrades such as edge gaurds, etching... Worth 1194. But they reduced all this to 3200 before Doc fee, title and taxes.
  • Options

Sorry, the MSRP is 37710 + 1045 destination = 38755. They also added dealer upgrades such as edge gaurds, etching... Worth 1194. But they reduced all this to 3200 before Doc fee, title and taxes.

Looks pretty good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Grt, thx. But should I trade-in my old car or cash the check. Difference is 3K if I sell it.
  • Options

Grt, thx. But should I trade-in my old car or cash the check. Difference is 3K if I sell it.

If you can make an extra $3000 by selling it yourself, that's what you should do. 1.9% financing is cheap, either way.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    immisjcimmisjc Member Posts: 19
    Any recent buyer in the SF Bay area, please share your numbers, highly appreciate it.