Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Fiat 500c Lounge Lease

SouthernGentlemanSouthernGentleman Member Posts: 9
edited December 2018 in FIAT
Trying to get MF and RV for 2018 Fiat 500c Lounge @ 36/12. Zip code: 31324 or 31210 (if different for some reason) Georgia/Southeast. Any info would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,996

Trying to get MF and RV for 2018 Fiat 500c Lounge @ 36/12. Zip code: 31324 or 31210 (if different for some reason) Georgia/Southeast. Any info would be much appreciated! Thank you.

The numbers are so bad I won't even quote them to you.

You should lease something (anything) else.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Oh I won't be offended :) Just curious regardless, it's just meant as a fun around town/beach car for the wife. I have too many land rovers and now that I live down south trying to offload them. So in my crazy special case, I'm sure it's better than my monthly for these nightmare land rovers with their needy maintenance ;)

Oh I won't be offended :) Just curious regardless, it's just meant as a fun around town/beach car for the wife. I have too many land rovers and now that I live down south trying to offload them. So in my crazy special case, I'm sure it's better than my monthly for these nightmare land rovers with their needy maintenance ;)

You sure about that? :smile:

Standard MF and 29%

You'd better get about half off MSRP to make those numbers work.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• SouthernGentlemanSouthernGentleman Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2018
    That is crazy. Well I guess buying them would be the only sane option. Out of curiosity what is the going MF for the 500c's, not familiar with what is standard? I didn't see anything on the forums posted for 2018, perhaps I missed it?

That is crazy. Well I guess buying them would be the only sane option. Out of curiosity what is the going MF for the 500c's, not familiar with what is standard? I didn't see anything on the forums posted for 2018, perhaps I missed it?

Probably north of .00200 - we don't know the exact rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• No worries I'll post what I get tomorrow from the local dealer when they call. Just for informational purposes. So far for various models you guys have been spot on with MF and RV, no dealers around here have yet attempted to pad the MF on me. Thanks again Michaell. Have a happy new year!
  • rainwindrainwind Member Posts: 15
    Dear sir,
    looking for any lease program for 2018 & 2019 Fiat 500c. Location:94538. Many thanks.
    rainwind said:

Dear sir,
    looking for any lease program for 2018 & 2019 Fiat 500c. Location:94538. Many thanks.

Answered in the other thread you posted in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rainwindrainwind Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

rainwind said:

Dear sir,

Hi Michaell,
    The other thread is for 500e, not 500c.
    still looking for 36 months/ 10K or 8K. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    rainwind said:

Michaell said:

rainwind said:

Dear sir,

Hi Michaell,
    The other thread is for 500e, not 500c.
    still looking for 36 months/ 10K or 8K. Thanks.
    For 2018:
    500L or 500X is all we have.

Nothing for 2019

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator