Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lease Specials -- what happened to the super useful spreadsheet?

Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 NJPosts: 22
edited January 2019 in General
Hi all,

Last March, I saw, at the bottom of the Edmunds monthly $199 lease special page, a link to a spreadsheet which broke down every special, including miles per year, advertised monthly rate vs effective monthly rate (to handle 0 down vs X dollars down) and other useful metrics.

Does Edmunds no longer publish this info? It was truly very, very useful.

I am about to start looking for my next lease, and am hoping for lightening to strike again...

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 164,969
    Sirk98_2 said:

Hi all,

Last March, I saw, at the bottom of the Edmunds monthly $199 lease special page, a link to a spreadsheet which broke down every special, including miles per year, advertised monthly rate vs effective monthly rate (to handle 0 down vs X dollars down) and other useful metrics.

Does Edmunds no longer publish this info? It was truly very, very useful.

I am about to start looking for my next lease, and am hoping for lightening to strike again...

Not a spreadsheet, but this link should help with your research:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/monthly-199-lease-deals.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Sirk98_2Sirk98_2 NJPosts: 22
    Thanks! I have been looking at that page, and its helpful, but not nearly as easy to use as this:
    Old Lease Specials Matrix From March 2017

That is the link from last March. I am wondering how to ask Edmunds to continue producing this--super helpful.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 164,969
    Sirk98_2 said:

Thanks! I have been looking at that page, and its helpful, but not nearly as easy to use as this:
    Old Lease Specials Matrix From March 2017

That is the link from last March. I am wondering how to ask Edmunds to continue producing this--super helpful.

Use the "Help & Support" link at the bottom of the page to request an update to this spreadsheet.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4