Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

ACURA ASPEC TLX

KareiKarei Member Posts: 5
edited January 2019 in Acura
Hi, may I have the numbers for January for both the TLX ASPEC 2.4 and V6? I am in Virginia 22202 and I’m currently leasing an Acura in case there is loyalty incentives. Thanks!
Tagged:

Answers

• KareiKarei Member Posts: 5
    Karei said:
    Hi, may I have the numbers for January for both the TLX ASPEC 2.4 and V6? I am in Virginia 22202 and I’m currently leasing an Acura in case there is loyalty incentives. Thanks!
    Forgot to add...for a 36/12 and 36/15 lease please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    Karei said:

36/15
    .00084 MF and 49% residual
    $4600 incentive

Either engine

No info on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• KareiKarei Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:
    36/15 .00084 MF and 49% residual $4600 incentive Either engine No info on loyalty
    Hi, thanks for replying, so there is no dealer cash this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    Karei said:

kyfdx said:

Karei said:

36/15
    .00084 MF and 49% residual
    $4600 incentive

Either engine

No info on loyalty

Hi, thanks for replying, so there is no dealer cash this month?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator