Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

BUY OR LEASE

RICKYRICKY CaliforniaPosts: 2
edited January 10 in Ford
LOOKING TO GET A VEHICLE THIS WEEKEND 01/13/2019 AND LOOKING AT 2019 FORD FUSION SE WITH MSRP OF 23015.00 IM A FIRST TIME BUYER WITH A CREDIT SCORE OF 754 AVERAGE. WONDERING WHAT THE LEASE PROGRAMS ARE LIKE FOR 3YRS AT 15K MILES A YEAR. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU.
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,188
    RICKY said:

LOOKING TO GET A VEHICLE THIS WEEKEND 01/13/2019 AND LOOKING AT 2019 FORD FUSION SE WITH MSRP OF 23015.00 IM A FIRST TIME BUYER WITH A CREDIT SCORE OF 754 AVERAGE. WONDERING WHAT THE LEASE PROGRAMS ARE LIKE FOR 3YRS AT 15K MILES A YEAR. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANK YOU.

36/15
    0.75% APR
    43% residual
    $2250 lease cash

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• RICKYRICKY CaliforniaPosts: 2
    YES I BELIEVE SO, SO DOES THAT MEAN IF THERE IS A 43% RESIDUAL DOES THAT MEAN MY PAYMENT WILL BE BASED ON 57% OF THE MSRP PRICE FOR 36 MONTHS ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,674
    RICKY said:

YES I BELIEVE SO, SO DOES THAT MEAN IF THERE IS A 43% RESIDUAL DOES THAT MEAN MY PAYMENT WILL BE BASED ON 57% OF THE MSRP PRICE FOR 36 MONTHS ?

The depreciation is based on the difference between 43% of MSRP and the price you negotiate, divided by the lease term.

Then you have to factor in the rent charge (similar to interest on a loan)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4