Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford Fusion Energi Lease Deals and Prices

phxdavephxdave Posts: 25
edited January 1 in Ford
Can I have the RV, MF and incentive for AZ 85255 for December 2018 (and January 2019 once you get it, if I won't close the deal on 1/2)
Thank you :-)
24/10.5
35/10.5
«13

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    phxdave said:

    Can I have the RV, MF and incentive for AZ 85255 for December 2018 (and January 2019 once you get it, if I won't close the deal on 1/2)
    Thank you :-)
    24/10.5
    35/10.5

    24 mo
    2.40% APR
    44% residual

    36 mo
    0.25% APR
    36% residual

    $9257 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • teocon17teocon17 Posts: 30
    Couldn't get a good deal in the area for a Ford or Hyundai so I'm back in the search this month. What are the numbers for the 2019 Fusion Energi in Irvine, CA this month? Thank you in advance.

    36 months / 12k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    teocon17 said:

    Couldn't get a good deal in the area for a Ford or Hyundai so I'm back in the search this month. What are the numbers for the 2019 Fusion Energi in Irvine, CA this month? Thank you in advance.

    36 months / 12k miles

    0.35% APR
    37% residual
    $7507 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • teocon17teocon17 Posts: 30
    kyfdx said:

    teocon17 said:

    Couldn't get a good deal in the area for a Ford or Hyundai so I'm back in the search this month. What are the numbers for the 2019 Fusion Energi in Irvine, CA this month? Thank you in advance.

    36 months / 12k miles

    0.35% APR
    37% residual
    $7507 lease cash
    Doesn't look as attractive as last month with the higher APR and lower residual. Thank you kyfdx.
  • OneMikMikOneMikMik Posts: 3
    edited January 9
    Can I please have RV/MF and incentives for both SE and Energy in 92113 zip?
    Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    OneMikMik said:

    Can I please have RV/MF and incentives for both SE and Energy in 92113 zip?
    Thank you in advance.

    What term and mileage allowance?

    SE? Gas, hybrid or electric?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sccheech9Sccheech9 Posts: 1
    edited January 10
    Can someone get me the residual, md, and lease rebates for the energi 24/10 & 36/10 zip code 32814. Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009
    Sccheech9 said:

    Can someone get me the residual, md, and lease rebates for the energi 24/10 & 36/10 zip code 32814. Thanks 

    2.75% and 46%
    .50% and 38%
    $9507 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ray_aray_a Posts: 17
    May I have MF, residual and incentive info on 2019 Energi Titanium for 36/15 and 48/15. Zip code 91367. Also would norther california have different incentives vs s.cal?

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009
    ray_a said:

    May I have MF, residual and incentive info on 2019 Energi Titanium for 36/15 and 48/15. Zip code 91367. Also would norther california have different incentives vs s.cal?

    Thanks,

    .35% and 35%
    3.35% and 29%
    $7507 lease cash

    Don't know - if you provide us with a NorCal ZIP code, we can check.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ray_aray_a Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    ray_a said:

    May I have MF, residual and incentive info on 2019 Energi Titanium for 36/15 and 48/15. Zip code 91367. Also would norther california have different incentives vs s.cal?

    Thanks,

    .35% and 35%
    3.35% and 29%
    $7507 lease cash

    Don't know - if you provide us with a NorCal ZIP code, we can check.
    Nor cal zip code of 94506.

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009
    ray_a said:

    Michaell said:

    ray_a said:

    May I have MF, residual and incentive info on 2019 Energi Titanium for 36/15 and 48/15. Zip code 91367. Also would norther california have different incentives vs s.cal?

    Thanks,

    .35% and 35%
    3.35% and 29%
    $7507 lease cash

    Don't know - if you provide us with a NorCal ZIP code, we can check.
    Nor cal zip code of 94506.

    Thanks.
    No changes for NorCal

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, Energi Titanium 36/10 36/12 95691 Much appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009

    Hello, Energi Titanium 36/10 36/12 95691 Much appreciated!

    36/12
    .35% and 37%
    $7507 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeffloanjeffloan Posts: 13
    May I have MF, residual and incentive info on 2019 Energi Titanium for 36/12 in zipcode 11710, please .
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    jeffloan said:

    May I have MF, residual and incentive info on 2019 Energi Titanium for 36/12 in zipcode 11710, please .

    0.35% APR
    37% residual
    $10,507 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • artshterartshter mdPosts: 24
    edited February 11
    Good afternoon. May I have MF, residual value and any incentives for 2019 FORD Fusion Energi Titanium in zipcode 20871? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    artshter said:

    Good afternoon. May I have MF, residual value and any incentives for 2019 FORD Fusion Energi Titanium in zipcode 20871? Thank you!

    36/15
    0.55% APR
    35% residual
    $9757 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • artshterartshter mdPosts: 24
    kyfdx said:

    artshter said:

    Good afternoon. May I have MF, residual value and any incentives for 2019 FORD Fusion Energi Titanium in zipcode 20871? Thank you!

    36/15
    0.55% APR
    35% residual
    $9757 lease cash
    Thank you! How about 39/10.5K and 39/12K leases? Regards
  • artshterartshter mdPosts: 24
    Could you also please share acquisition fee associated with the lease? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    artshter said:

    Could you also please share acquisition fee associated with the lease? Thank you

    I don't have it at hand.. but, I seem to remember $645.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    artshter said:

    kyfdx said:

    artshter said:

    Good afternoon. May I have MF, residual value and any incentives for 2019 FORD Fusion Energi Titanium in zipcode 20871? Thank you!

    36/15
    0.55% APR
    35% residual
    $9757 lease cash
    Thank you! How about 39/10.5K and 39/12K leases? Regards
    0.80% APR
    37%/36% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Andy537Andy537 Posts: 3
    Could I get MF, residual value, and any incentives for 2019 FORD Fusion Energi Titanium with 36/10.5K, in zip 94556? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009
    Andy537 said:

    Could I get MF, residual value, and any incentives for 2019 FORD Fusion Energi Titanium with 36/10.5K, in zip 94556? Thanks!

    .35% and 38%
    $7507 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Andy537Andy537 Posts: 3
    Thank you, Michaell, for the quick answer. How come the incentives are less than the $10,507 shown here: https://www.autobytel.com/ford/fusion-energi/2019/incentives/? Is it likely due to my location?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,726
    Andy537 said:

    Thank you, Michaell, for the quick answer. How come the incentives are less than the $10,507 shown here: https://www.autobytel.com/ford/fusion-energi/2019/incentives/? Is it likely due to my location?

    We don't have any way of knowing how another website gets their numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Andy537Andy537 Posts: 3
    OK, understood, let me rephrase. How come in recent posts above you quoted $9757 and $10507 for the same vehicle and terms? Can I go to, say, Reno (zip=89503), or Salt Lake City (zip=84103), and get an extra $2K or $3K in lease cash? Do you have a way to look up cities that have the highest amount of lease cash available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009
    Andy537 said:

    OK, understood, let me rephrase. How come in recent posts above you quoted $9757 and $10507 for the same vehicle and terms? Can I go to, say, Reno (zip=89503), or Salt Lake City (zip=84103), and get an extra $2K or $3K in lease cash? Do you have a way to look up cities that have the highest amount of lease cash available?

    Incentives are location based; we don't know which location has the highest incentives, however.

    89503 - $9507
    84103 - $9507

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bradleybarnes27bradleybarnes27 So CalPosts: 3
    Good morning! May I have the MF, Residual and Incentives on a 36/12k for 90706?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,009

    Good morning! May I have the MF, Residual and Incentives on a 36/12k for 90706?

    Thanks!

    What trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.