Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Ford Escape Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,084

Still looking for a compact SUV for my mom.

So could I get MF and RV and incentives for a 2019 SEL and Titanium both AWD 64131 on a 36/10.

1.30% APR
    52%/54% residual for SEL/Titanium
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Would you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for January for Escape FWD SEL and Escape Titanium FWD 36/12 zip 75019? Thank you.

edited January 2019

Would you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for January for Escape FWD SEL and Escape Titanium FWD 36/12 zip 75019? Thank you.

1.30% APR
    50%/52% residual for SEL/Titanium
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdx said:
    Would you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for January for Escape FWD SEL and Escape Titanium FWD 36/12 zip 75019? Thank you.
    1.30% APR 50%/52% residual for SEL/Titanium $1750 lease cash
    Thank you!! Looks like the Escape Titanium has gone up 6% since December. Half the lease cash so it may still be too expensive but there’s hope now. 

kyfdx said:

1.30% APR
    $1750 lease cash

Thank you!! Looks like the Escape Titanium has gone up 6% since December. Half the lease cash so it may still be too expensive but there’s hope now. 

That can't be accurate. Maybe, you were looking at 2018 models, before?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Or_OrenOr_Oren Member Posts: 21
    Please provide MF and residual for the 2019 Ford Escape SEL FWD for 36 mo./15k in 30005
    Or_Oren said:

Please provide MF and residual for the 2019 Ford Escape SEL FWD for 36 mo./15k in 30005

1.30% APR
    48% residual
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bobmcnuggetbobmcnugget Member Posts: 27
    Could I please get numbers for 36/10 and 39/10 on escape se for zip 20105. My dealers seem to be marking up money factor (apr with Ford) quite a bit. Thanks 

Could I please get numbers for 36/10 and 39/10 on escape se for zip 20105. My dealers seem to be marking up money factor (apr with Ford) quite a bit. Thanks 

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bobmcnuggetbobmcnugget Member Posts: 27
    Fwd please. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

Fwd please. 

1.30% and 52%
    1.55% and 51%
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdx said:

1.30% APR
    $1750 lease cash
    I am considering doing 39/12 on this. Can you provide the MF and RV for that? Also do you know if there is a huge difference in the mileage costs pre-lease vs post lease? Wondering if I reduce down to 10k and then pay the difference if it will be a bad decision later on.

kyfdx said:

1.30% APR
    $1750 lease cash
    I am considering doing 39/12 on this. Can you provide the MF and RV for that? Also do you know if there is a huge difference in the mileage costs pre-lease vs post lease? Wondering if I reduce down to 10k and then pay the difference if it will be a bad decision later on.
    Yes.. if you take a lower mileage allowance, then pay by the mile at lease end, you are making a bad decision. Even if you figure out the break even point, you'll spend every mile wishing you weren't driving it, because of the cost at lease end. That would be miserable.

39/12
    1.55% APR
    49%/51% residual
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdx said:
    1.30% APR 50%/52% residual for SEL/Titanium $1750 lease cash
    Yes.. if you take a lower mileage allowance, then pay by the mile at lease end, you are making a bad decision. Even if you figure out the break even point, you'll spend every mile wishing you weren't driving it, because of the cost at lease end. That would be miserable. 39/12 1.55% APR 49%/51% residual $1750 lease cash
    Ok, thank you. I thought that might be the case but didn’t want to assume. Thank you for the additional numbers. This might not be too bad to do it for 39 mos.
  • beckman2713beckman2713 Member Posts: 47
    Hello
    Thank you so much for this forum. We are on our 6th lease and every time this forum has immensely contributed to an informative decision.
    I'm looking at several vehicles.
    Can I get the MF, RV and avail. cash for 2019 Escape SE AWD in 14425 for 36/10.
    Thank You

Hello
    Thank you so much for this forum. We are on our 6th lease and every time this forum has immensely contributed to an informative decision.
    I'm looking at several vehicles.
    Can I get the MF, RV and avail. cash for 2019 Escape SE AWD in 14425 for 36/10.
    Thank You

1.10% APR
    53% residual
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• It’s me again:( Can you please provide RV, top tier MF, and incentives on both 2019 Escape SEL and Titanium FWD, TX zip 75019, 36/12? I’m hoping the RV and incentives increase a bit so I can finalize an affordable lease. Thank you 😊 

It’s me again:( Can you please provide RV, top tier MF, and incentives on both 2019 Escape SEL and Titanium FWD, TX zip 75019, 36/12? I’m hoping the RV and incentives increase a bit so I can finalize an affordable lease. Thank you 😊 

Ford only adjusts residuals quarterly, so those haven't changed. And, when they do adjust them, they only go one direction, and that is not up.

1.30% APR
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• noxlade84noxlade84 Member Posts: 4
    Can I get numbers for 36/10 on 2019 Escape SE AWD for zip 68106
    noxlade84 said:

Can I get numbers for 36/10 on 2019 Escape SE AWD for zip 68106

1.30% APR
    53% residual
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KiwilandKiwiland Member Posts: 1
    Can I get numbers on a 2019 Ford Escape SE AWD 24/12 and 36/12 for zip 48067. Thanks!
    Kiwiland said:

Can I get numbers on a 2019 Ford Escape SE AWD 24/12 and 36/12 for zip 48067. Thanks!

.25% and 59%
    1.1% and 52%
    $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Would you be able to review this deal and let me know if its good?

2019 Ford Escape Titanium FWD, zip 75019
    Dealer changed to 39 months, 12 k miles - payment is $379 per month. (they changed to 39 months because they said there was no way they could get under $400/mo for 36/12)

MF- 1.55%
    RV- 51%
    MSRP- $34,210.00
    Lease End Value- $17,447.10
    Selling Price- $31,668.78
    Rebate- $2,000.00 (they are giving extra $250 because this one has been at dealership longer than 60 days)
    Total Fees in Lease- $990.25
    Total Sales Tax- $356.03
    Adjusted Cap Cost- $31,015.06

I'm in Texas which calculates leases different in that they add the interest rate on a monthly basis to the payment. When I calculate these figures I am getting $458 per month so I cannot figure out how they are calculating this. These figures are from their quote worksheet.

Also, is there a way to find out or verify if the delaership has tax credits?

Thank you.

edited February 2019

Would you be able to review this deal and let me know if its good?

2019 Ford Escape Titanium FWD, zip 75019
    Dealer changed to 39 months, 12 k miles - payment is $379 per month. (they changed to 39 months because they said there was no way they could get under $400/mo for 36/12)

MF- 1.55%
    RV- 51%
    MSRP- $34,210.00
    Lease End Value- $17,447.10
    Selling Price- $31,668.78
    Rebate- $2,000.00 (they are giving extra $250 because this one has been at dealership longer than 60 days)
    Total Fees in Lease- $990.25
    Total Sales Tax- $356.03
    Adjusted Cap Cost- $31,015.06

I'm in Texas which calculates leases different in that they add the interest rate on a monthly basis to the payment. When I calculate these figures I am getting $458 per month so I cannot figure out how they are calculating this. These figures are from their quote worksheet.

Also, is there a way to find out or verify if the delaership has tax credits?

Thank you.

I agree with your APR, residual and lease cash (assuming the extra $250)

There must be some kind of tax credit, or your taxes wouldn't only be $356 total, right?

You have to convert the APR to a money factor before calculating. It's equivalent to .00065 MF
    Texas doesn't calculate leases any differently than any other state.

I get $379.40/mo. That might not be exactly what they have, because Ford uses a program that actually uses the APR, rather than converting it, but it sure looks close.

Looks like a pretty good deal for a lease in Texas.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• I was thinking there must be some tax credit applied but I didn't know if tax credits depend on what they have available AND what they want to offer to pass along to me. Texas doesn't calculate differently? That is great to hear as I had read online in different places that Texas calculates differently. This makes it much easier and probably is what is causing the discrepancy.

Do you have the holdback percentage for Ford? I am trying to verify if the selling price of $31,668.78 is good or not.. since $32,875.00 is the invoice price on the car.

I was thinking there must be some tax credit applied but I didn't know if tax credits depend on what they have available AND what they want to offer to pass along to me. Texas doesn't calculate differently? That is great to hear as I had read online in different places that Texas calculates differently. This makes it much easier and probably is what is causing the discrepancy.

Do you have the holdback percentage for Ford? I am trying to verify if the selling price of $31,668.78 is good or not.. since $32,875.00 is the invoice price on the car.

We don't track pricing; use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I was thinking there must be some tax credit applied but I didn't know if tax credits depend on what they have available AND what they want to offer to pass along to me. Texas doesn't calculate differently? That is great to hear as I had read online in different places that Texas calculates differently. This makes it much easier and probably is what is causing the discrepancy.

TX calculates sales taxes differently. Generally, you pay on the full selling price. On your deal, that would be more like $2000. If your tax is under $400, then you definitely received tax credits.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• So I decided to take one of the deals that the Ford dealer offered me at the end of January. They are telling me that they will still give it to me but that the MF and RV change every month. It was mentioned above that they only change quarterly. Will you verify that nothing has changed and that these are the March numbers? I don’t want to take a chance that RV has gone up in my favor before I take one of these deals. 

Numbers are for 2019 Escape SEL FWD and 2019 Titanium FWD, 39/12, zip 75019

1.30% APR
    $1750 lease cash

As always, thank you for your help.

So I decided to take one of the deals that the Ford dealer offered me at the end of January. They are telling me that they will still give it to me but that the MF and RV change every month. It was mentioned above that they only change quarterly. Will you verify that nothing has changed and that these are the March numbers? I don’t want to take a chance that RV has gone up in my favor before I take one of these deals. 

Numbers are for 2019 Escape SEL FWD and 2019 Titanium FWD, 39/12, zip 75019

1.30% APR
    $1750 lease cash

As always, thank you for your help.

That is the info we gave you for 36/12, when you first asked.
    Those numbers have not changed

39/12
    1.55% APR
    49%/51% residual for SEL/Titanium

Exactly the same as last month

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jla76jla76 Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2019
    May I please have the MF and residual plus incentives on the Escape SEL AWD in 10804 for both 12/36 and 12/39. Thank you
    jla76 said:

May I please have the MF and residual plus incentives on the Escape SEL AWD in 10804 for both 12/36 and 12/39. Thank you

36/12 - 1.10% and 51%
    39/12 - 1.35% and 50%
    $2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any thoughts on a responsible percentage off MSRP before the incentive? Quote I got today was only 2% below MSRP before incentives
    jla76 said:

Any thoughts on a responsible percentage off MSRP before the incentive? Quote I got today was only 2% below MSRP before incentives

No thoughts; use this link to help with price research:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    No thoughts; use this link to help with price research: https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html
    Fair enough but does the TMV include the above mentioned incentives
    jla76 said:

Michaell said:

jla76 said:

No thoughts; use this link to help with price research:

Fair enough but does the TMV include the above mentioned incentives

No, it does not

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ashcanpeteashcanpete Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2019 Ford Escape SE AWD 36/15 for zip 60615. Credit is 704.
    Thanks,
    Ben

Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2019 Ford Escape SE AWD 36/15 for zip 60615. Credit is 704.
    Thanks,
    Ben

1.30% APR
    50% residual
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Fun_loving_guyFun_loving_guy Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking for the money factor, residual & incentives for:
    2019 Ford Escape, SE model, FWD
    Terms are 24 months & 15,000 miles
    Zip code is 33585
    When calculating the residual value, do I include the "destination & delivery fee" in the MSRP price?

When calculating the residual value, do I include the "destination & delivery fee" in the MSRP price?

Yes - it's the bottom line of the factory window sticker

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Terms are 24 months & 15,000 miles
    Zip code is 33585

.20% and 56%
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Terms are 36 months & 15,000 miles
    Zip code is 33585

Terms are 36 months & 15,000 miles
    Zip code is 33585

1.30% and 49%
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• arizonaicearizonaice Member Posts: 24
    Hey Mods,

Can you please provide me the lease rates for:
    2019 Escape SEL FWD
    300A
    90505 (Southern California)
    36/12

Thanks, much!

Hey Mods,

Can you please provide me the lease rates for:
    2019 Escape SEL FWD
    300A
    90505 (Southern California)
    36/12

Thanks, much!

1.30% and 50%
    $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SNM_MMU1969SNM_MMU1969 Member Posts: 20
    Hello

Looking for APR/RV for 2019 Escape Titanium AWD 24/12k 36/12k and 39/12k

Thanks in advance!

Hello

Thanks in advance!

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SNM_MMU1969SNM_MMU1969 Member Posts: 20
    oops sorry 07840

Hello

Thanks in advance!

oops sorry 07840

24/12
    0.25% APR
    60% residual

36/12
    1.10% APR
    53% residual

39/12
    1.25% APR
    52% residual

$2750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ZoeDZoeD Member Posts: 47
    Can I please last minute get for Ford Escape 2019 MF/RV and incentives zip 11101 for AWD Titanium and SEL Trims 36mo/10K Thank you .