Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

MF, RV & Incentives for 2018 RX450H

b1gpapab1gpapa Posts: 20
edited February 3 in Lexus
Hey does anyone know the MF, residual and lease or loyalty incentives (if any) for a 2018 RX450H 36/7.5 or 10k. Zip 06401. I know its the beginning of the month so Maybe the incentives might not be out yet? I also know that if you have a costco membership you get a discount but I’m not sure how much exactly. Might be 500?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 133,524
    b1gpapa said:

    Hey does anyone know the MF, residual and lease or loyalty incentives (if any) for a 2018 RX450H 36/7.5 or 10k. Zip 06401. I know its the beginning of the month so Maybe the incentives might not be out yet? I also know that if you have a costco membership you get a discount but I’m not sure how much exactly. Might be 500?

    There are no longer any supported lease programs for the 2018 450h.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • b1gpapab1gpapa Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    b1gpapa said:

    Hey does anyone know the MF, residual and lease or loyalty incentives (if any) for a 2018 RX450H 36/7.5 or 10k. Zip 06401. I know its the beginning of the month so Maybe the incentives might not be out yet? I also know that if you have a costco membership you get a discount but I’m not sure how much exactly. Might be 500?

    There are no longer any supported lease programs for the 2018 450h.
    How about the 2018 NX 300h? If not do you have any details on the 2019 rx450h and 2019 nx300h?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,198
    b1gpapa said:

    kyfdx said:

    b1gpapa said:

    Hey does anyone know the MF, residual and lease or loyalty incentives (if any) for a 2018 RX450H 36/7.5 or 10k. Zip 06401. I know its the beginning of the month so Maybe the incentives might not be out yet? I also know that if you have a costco membership you get a discount but I’m not sure how much exactly. Might be 500?

    There are no longer any supported lease programs for the 2018 450h.
    How about the 2018 NX 300h? If not do you have any details on the 2019 rx450h and 2019 nx300h?
    2019 RX lease thread:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52545/lexus/rx-350/2019-lexus-rx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    2019 NX lease thread:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51726/lexus/nx-300/2019-lexus-nx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    2018 NX lease thread:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49218/lexus/nx-300/2018-lexus-nx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.