Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease deal

confused58confused58 Member Posts: 7
edited February 2019 in Nissan
Just curious if this is a good lease deal or not.. All comments welcomed.

Comments

• confused58confused58 Member Posts: 7
    Also wasn't sure about the MF but what I cam up with was about .00264. Trying to figure this sheet out.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Also wasn't sure about the MF but what I cam up with was about .00264. Trying to figure this sheet out.

If there was supposed to be an attachment or screen shot, we don't see it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sorry but I see something on my end.. if you right click the image and say view it pops up.. I will see what else I can do to make it viewable... I'm new here.
    Ok, this might work better I hope...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

Ok, this might work better I hope...

Which Murano trim is it?
    FWD or AWD?

Trading in a 2018 Murano that you own, to lease a 2019 Murano?
    $9400 of equity is a lot to put down on a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

the 18 is fwd and the 19 is awd. I do not currently own the 18 murano. It is financed.
    sorry, they are both platinum.. And I was trying to see if the financing thru a lease would be equal or less than the finance costs right now.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

sorry, they are both platinum.. And I was trying to see if the financing thru a lease would be equal or less than the finance costs right now.

Getting out of a loan only one year in will be pretty expensive.

You can't really compare the finance costs of a loan to a lease - at the end of the loan, you own the car. With a lease, you return the car at the end of the lease term.

What are you trying to accomplish with all this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I guess I was just trying to see if I could get a good price since they had it marked down pretty good.... I thought it didn't seem right, so I decided not to do it... I like new...LOL