Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Subaru WRX STI Series Gray Lease Deals and Prices

Leech1734Leech1734 Member Posts: 6
edited February 2019 in Subaru
Hi all,

What are the residual and MF for '19 WRX STI (Series Gray) for a 36month (15k miles/year) in Ohio (44145).

Any current incentives (month of February)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291
    Leech1734 said:

Hi all,

What are the residual and MF for '19 WRX STI (Series Gray) for a 36month (15k miles/year) in Ohio (44145).

Any current incentives (month of February)?

Thanks!

What trim level is the Series Gray package a part of?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Base model.

Series Gray package includes Keyless Access, Recaro Seats, and the series Gray color (total value 3,100).

Let me know if further info is needed.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Leech1734 said:

Base model.

Series Gray package includes Keyless Access, Recaro Seats, and the series Gray color (total value 3,100).

Let me know if further info is needed.

Thanks!

36/15
    .00115 and 54%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Thank you!

Not sure if a different configuration (i.e., a NON-series Gray) would drastically change the numbers. But could you also configure:

Base model (2019) WRX STI with only the Keyless Access/Recaro seats package. 36months/15kMiles. Ohio (44145)
  • Options
    Leech1734 said:

Thank you!

Not sure if a different configuration (i.e., a NON-series Gray) would drastically change the numbers. But could you also configure:

Base model (2019) WRX STI with only the Keyless Access/Recaro seats package. 36months/15kMiles. Ohio (44145)

.00080 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Jayargh22Jayargh22 Member Posts: 13
    Hi may I get the MF and residual for the wrx Series gray and sti series gray. Both are 36/12k in 90066

thanks!
  • Options
    Jayargh22 said:

Hi may I get the MF and residual for the wrx Series gray and sti series gray. Both are 36/12k in 90066

thanks!

We do not have specific information for the "series gray". I'm assuming this is an option on a specific trim level - please let us know what that is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Jayargh22Jayargh22 Member Posts: 13
    Hi there,

its a performance upgrade on the 2019 base Subaru WRX. I copied the following from the site of what this package includes:

“Cool Gray Khaki paint with black badging, and riding on unique black-finished wheels...LED steering-responsive headlights and LED fog lights...Recaro® performance-design front seats... red-finished brake calipers with Jurid® high-performance pads”

marp is around 33,500

looking MF and residual for 36/12k in 90066

let me know if you need anything else 
  • Options
    Jayargh22 said:

Hi there,

its a performance upgrade on the 2019 base Subaru WRX. I copied the following from the site of what this package includes:

“Cool Gray Khaki paint with black badging, and riding on unique black-finished wheels...LED steering-responsive headlights and LED fog lights...Recaro® performance-design front seats... red-finished brake calipers with Jurid® high-performance pads”

marp is around 33,500

looking MF and residual for 36/12k in 90066

let me know if you need anything else 

Thanks for sharing that description.

WRX Base - .00135 and 57%; $500 incentive
    STi Base - .00115 and 59%; no lease incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ItsSanti1ItsSanti1 Member Posts: 13
    What is the residual and money factor for 2018 Subaru STi (not limited) 36, 15k/year, Fl 33186
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    ItsSanti1 said:

What is the residual and money factor for 2018 Subaru STi (not limited) 36, 15k/year, Fl 33186

There are no longer any lease programs for the 2018 models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator