Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Jasonb2089Jasonb2089 Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:
    I’m a first time car buyer. I’m trying to lease the new accord. I’m currently looking into the EX or sport. I want my payments to be around 320-380 dollars. What’s the best trim I can possibly get? I’d prefer to put down as little as possible. 07047 any help would be appreciated

thanks
    What lease term and how many miles per year? In NJ, we recommend you pay the first payment and registration costs, up front. You'll have to provide us with the MSRP and negotiated prices for us to help you with a payment.
    Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k
    I got one dealership to come down 27.5k but I still think I can find someone to go lower than that. 
    Is it possible to get the monthly payment closer to 350? 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,137

Michaell said:

I’m a first time car buyer. I’m trying to lease the new accord. I’m currently looking into the EX or sport. I want my payments to be around 320-380 dollars. What’s the best trim I can possibly get? I’d prefer to put down as little as possible. 07047 any help would be appreciated

thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?

In NJ, we recommend you pay the first payment and registration costs, up front.

You'll have to provide us with the MSRP and negotiated prices for us to help you with a payment.

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k
    I got one dealership to come down 27.5k but I still think I can find someone to go lower than that. 

.00136 and 59% (Sport 1.5T) or 58% (EX 1.5T)

Using $30K as the MSRP and $27.5K as the selling price, I get a payment of $342/mo for the EX. That assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front.

Add roughly $30/mo for every $1000 taxes and fees you add to the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:

thanks
    What lease term and how many miles per year? In NJ, we recommend you pay the first payment and registration costs, up front. You'll have to provide us with the MSRP and negotiated prices for us to help you with a payment.
    Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k
    .00136 and 59% (Sport 1.5T) or 58% (EX 1.5T) Using $30K as the MSRP and $27.5K as the selling price, I get a payment of $342/mo for the EX. That assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front. Add roughly $30/mo for every $1000 taxes and fees you add to the selling price.
    How much is the taxes and fees usually? Roughly an estimate. It’s good to know that I can get the car I want for a resonable price. 
    That info you provided was for my zip code? 
    You think it’s possible to get the sell price lower than that? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

thanks

You'll have to provide us with the MSRP and negotiated prices for us to help you with a payment.

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

Using $30K as the MSRP and $27.5K as the selling price, I get a payment of $342/mo for the EX. That assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front.

How much is the taxes and fees usually? Roughly an estimate. It’s good to know that I can get the car I want for a resonable price. 

Taxes are roughly 7% of the payment
    $595 acquisition fee
    $300 DMV fees
    $300-$400 dealer fee

Honda programs are national.

We don't track prices

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:

thanks
    Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k
    .00136 and 59% (Sport 1.5T) or 58% (EX 1.5T) Using $30K as the MSRP and $27.5K as the selling price, I get a payment of $342/mo for the EX. That assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front. Add roughly $30/mo for every $1000 taxes and fees you add to the selling price.
    Taxes are roughly 7% of the payment $595 acquisition fee $300 DMV fees $300-$400 dealer fee Honda programs are national. We don't track prices
    What advice do you have when I present them with this? 
    I know they are going to try to get the most out of me. What is the best way to approach them knowing that I can get the car I want for this price? 
  • jasper2258jasper2258 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    Can I please get the RF, MF & Incentives for these (zip 06437):
    - Accord EX-L 2.0 36mo/12k
    - Accord Touring 2.0 36mo/12k

Length and millage don't matter, I'm interested in what ever has the best numbers.
    Are the numbers any better for the 2018 model year?
    Thank you much
  • daMuquikdaMuquik Member Posts: 6
    MF, RV, & Incentives - 36/12 Zip Code 90004

2019 Accord LX

2019 Accord Sport 1.5T

Thanks!

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

thanks

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

Taxes are roughly 7% of the payment
    $595 acquisition fee
    $300 DMV fees
    $300-$400 dealer fee

Honda programs are national.

We don't track prices

What advice do you have when I present them with this? 
    I know they are going to try to get the most out of me. What is the best way to approach them knowing that I can get the car I want for this price? 

Just keep asking questions about things you don't understand, until you are satisfied with the answers.

And, nothing prevents you from walking away from the table.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Can I please get the RF, MF & Incentives for these (zip 06437):
    - Accord EX-L 2.0 36mo/12k
    - Accord Touring 2.0 36mo/12k

Length and millage don't matter, I'm interested in what ever has the best numbers.
    Are the numbers any better for the 2018 model year?
    Thank you much

.00136 and 56% (EX-L 2.0T) or 55% (Touring 2.0T)
    $300 lease incentive

LX has the best residual (and the lowest MSRP, both of which will get you a low payment)

2018 Accord lease thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

daMuquik said:

MF, RV, & Incentives - 36/12 Zip Code 90004

2019 Accord LX

2019 Accord Sport 1.5T

Thanks!

.00136 and 59%
    $300 lease cash
    both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kendr1ckkendr1ck Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    Michaell said:

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

Can you please check the math on this lease deal I got in 2016? I know that you derive the rent charge/lease fee by summing the AdjustedCapCost and Residual Value and then multiplying by the money factor. My question is whether this resulting value is a monthly amount added to each base monthly payment, or whether this number is added to the depreciation amount and then divided by the number of months to calculate the monthly payment. Based on this quoted post and Bankrate.com's Lease Calculator, I would think it's the former. However, based on my active lease, it seems like they calculated it by doing the latter.

Here's the numbers for that 2016 lease:
    MSRP: 30,840
    Adjusted Cap Cost: 29,966.75
    Residual Value: 16,036.80
    Depreciation: 13929.95
    Rent Charge: 182.16
    Base Payments: 14,112.11
    Lease Payments: 36
    Base Monthly Payment: 392
    Monthly Sale/Use Tax: None
    Total Monthly Payment: 392

I pulled these number directly from the lease contract itself. Something doesn't seem to be adding up here (literally lol).
    kendr1ck said:

Michaell said:

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

Can you please check the math on this lease deal I got in 2016? I know that you derive the rent charge/lease fee by summing the AdjustedCapCost and Residual Value and then multiplying by the money factor. My question is whether this resulting value is a monthly amount added to each base monthly payment, or whether this number is added to the depreciation amount and then divided by the number of months to calculate the monthly payment. Based on this quoted post and Bankrate.com's Lease Calculator, I would think it's the former. However, based on my active lease, it seems like they calculated it by doing the latter.

I pulled these number directly from the lease contract itself. Something doesn't seem to be adding up here (literally lol).
    The former, is how my spreadsheet calculator works.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kendr1ck said:

Michaell said:

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

The formula results in a monthly rent charge.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kendr1ckkendr1ck Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:

kendr1ck said:

Michaell said:

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

That's what I thought. It seems like whoever did my deal at that dealership really jacked something up in their calculation.
    kendr1ck said:

kyfdx said:

kendr1ck said:

Michaell said:

Lease term 36 months 
    miles 12k 
    MSRP 30k

That's what I thought. It seems like whoever did my deal at that dealership really jacked something up in their calculation.
    On the contract, the Rent Charge is totaled for the lease.
    The Rent Charge you've listed is very, very low.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tonychang1983tonychang1983 Member Posts: 45
    I am in the market for a 2019 Honda Accord EX and I got two email quotes for $25,000 flat. Is that a good deal? I live in So Cal. I saw the Edmunds Price analysis and it was

$23,327 and under = "great price"
    $24,284 and under = "good price"
    $25,958 and under = "fair price"

Does anyone have any info on buying prices? These values are before taxes, accessories, etc.

I am in the market for a 2019 Honda Accord EX and I got two email quotes for $25,000 flat. Is that a good deal? I live in So Cal. I saw the Edmunds Price analysis and it was

$23,327 and under = "great price"
    $24,284 and under = "good price"
    $25,958 and under = "fair price"

Does anyone have any info on buying prices? These values are before taxes, accessories, etc.

I see you've posted in theAccord Prices Paid thread.

I'll let the experts address your questions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sanman1sanman1 Member Posts: 121
    Hello, are there any new lease cash offerings or any other incentives for March for EXL2.0t, Touring 2.0t, and Sport 2.0t?  Thanks!
  • FilisFilis Member Posts: 12
    MF/incentives for Lease 36/12 Accord 1.5T Sport Zip: 98033.
    A dealer is quoting me $345/mo incl tax with MF of 0.00118 and $2K pay-off claiming that this MF is put by Honda and they can't go below that. Selling price is 25399 Can I go lower than that?

• drivemtdrivemt Member Posts: 9
    May I please ask if the March RV/MF/incentive numbers are available for a 36/12 lease of a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0MT in 27713? Thanks!
  • LuxCarLuxCar Member Posts: 5
    Hello! Thank for the help in advance
    looking for March numbers
    2019 Honda Accord LX
    MF and residual 36/10
    NY/NJ/CT area
  • chimax83chimax83 Member Posts: 26
    Hi guys. I'm looking at 2019 Sport 2.0T automatic, 36/12 and 36/10 (if offered), in 60193. Can I get the RV, MF, and any incentives please? Thanks!
    sanman1 said:

Hello, are there any new lease cash offerings or any other incentives for March for EXL2.0t, Touring 2.0t, and Sport 2.0t?  Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Filis said:

A dealer is quoting me $345/mo incl tax with MF of 0.00118 and $2K pay-off claiming that this MF is put by Honda and they can't go below that. Selling price is 25399 Can I go lower than that?

.00118 and 58%

What is the MSRP and adjusted cap cost for that quote?

What is "pay off"? Existing lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

drivemt said:

May I please ask if the March RV/MF/incentive numbers are available for a 36/12 lease of a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0MT in 27713? Thanks!

.00118 and 57%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

LuxCar said:

Hello! Thank for the help in advance
    looking for March numbers
    2019 Honda Accord LX
    MF and residual 36/10
    NY/NJ/CT area

36/12
    .00118 and 58%
    $300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

chimax83 said:

Hi guys. I'm looking at 2019 Sport 2.0T automatic, 36/12 and 36/10 (if offered), in 60193. Can I get the RV, MF, and any incentives please? Thanks!

36/12
    .00118 and 57%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Billy_123Billy_123 Member Posts: 89
    Whats the mf and rv and any incentives for lease 22079?

2019 sport 1.5
     36/12.

thank you
    edited March 2019
    Michaell said:

36/15k 

Thanks

• TransAmGadessaTransAmGadessa Member Posts: 54
    2019 accord sport 1.5t and 2.0t mf residuals and incentives for 63123 
    15kyr.

Does it make a difference if it's a manual? 

Thanks! 
    Billy_123 said:

Whats the mf and rv and any incentives for lease 22079?

2019 sport 1.5
     36/12.

thank you

.00118 MF and 58% residual
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited March 2019
    sanman1 said:

Michaell said:

36/15k 

Thanks

.00118 MF
    53%/52%/55% residual
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

2019 accord sport 1.5t and 2.0t mf residuals and incentives for 63123 
    15kyr.

Does it make a difference if it's a manual? 

Thanks! 

.00118 MF
    56%/55% residual for 1.5/2.0
    $300 incentive

either transmission

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:

36/15k 

Thanks

.00118 MF 53%/52%/55% residual $300 incentive

Thanks,! Would this be for zip 32829? 

• FilisFilis Member Posts: 12
    edited March 2019
    Michaell said:

Filis said:

.00118 and 58%

MSRP is $27075 .. Selling price is $25322 .. pay-off is $2000. I didn't sign the lease yet.
  • mauricioamauricioa Member Posts: 14
    Good morning, looking for the RV and MF for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport and Touring 2.0T 36/12K for 78216. 
    sanman1 said:

kyfdx said:

sanman1 said:

Michaell said:

36/15k 

Thanks

.00118 MF
    53%/52%/55% residual
    $300 incentive

Thanks,! Would this be for zip 32829? 

Honda numbers are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Filis said:

Michaell said:

Filis said:

.00118 and 58%

MSRP is $27075 .. Selling price is $25322 .. pay-off is $2000. I didn't sign the lease yet.
    Are you paying the payoff and fees up front, or adding them to the selling price?

If the latter, ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost for their quote.

We don't track selling prices, but there is an active Accord Prices Paid thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48657/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

mauricioa said:

Good morning, looking for the RV and MF for a 2019 Honda Accord Sport and Touring 2.0T 36/12K for 78216. 

.00118 and 57% (Sport) or 54% (Touring)
    $300 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• LoveJdmLoveJdm Member Posts: 1
    2019 EX 1.5 36/15 in Nj 08618
    Lease cash/rebates
    Residual.
    Money factor.
    May I please have this infomation

thank you!
    LoveJdm said:

2019 EX 1.5 36/15 in Nj 08618
    Lease cash/rebates
    Residual.
    Money factor.
    May I please have this infomation

thank you!

.00118 MF and 55% residual
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aosmeraosmer Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for your help. Pretty new to all of this.

Looking at Honda Accord 2019 EX 1.5T CVT 48906.

36/mo 12,000 miles

looking for the residual, money factor, and any potential cash incentives.
    aosmer said:

Thanks for your help. Pretty new to all of this.

Looking at Honda Accord 2019 EX 1.5T CVT 48906.

36/mo 12,000 miles

looking for the residual, money factor, and any potential cash incentives.

.00118 and 57%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mjwildmjwild Member Posts: 6
    Hello. I was wondering if I can the MF, residual, and any incentives for 36/10 and 36/12 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t automatic. 90706 in CA
    mjwild said:

Hello. I was wondering if I can the MF, residual, and any incentives for 36/10 and 36/12 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t automatic. 90706 in CA

36/12
    .00118 and 57%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mjwildmjwild Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:
    36/12 .00118 and 57% $300 incentive
    I was also wondering if I can get the mf, residual, and any incentives for the 2019 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t automatic 
    mjwild said:

Michaell said:

mjwild said:

36/12
    .00118 and 57%
    $300 incentive

I was also wondering if I can get the mf, residual, and any incentives for the 2019 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t automatic 

.00118 MF and 58% residual
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• R1guyR1guy Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    Found a leftover 2018 Accord 2.0 sport automatic . Can I get the MF , residual and any incentives for 93313. Looking for 36 months. Please and thanks.
    R1guy said:

Found a leftover 2018 Accord 2.0 sport automatic . Can I get the MF , residual and any incentives for 93313. Looking for 36 months. Please and thanks.

The 2018 Accord lease thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48615/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• uvarg002uvarg002 Member Posts: 4
    Hi! Interested in the MF, RV, and any incentives for the Sport 1.5 cvt, Touring, and EX-L auto in 33134, Miami. 36/12. Thank you so much!

I currently own a lease and it's up next month.