Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Audi A7 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• the5riversthe5rivers Member Posts: 85
    Hello. Can I get MF and RV for A7 prestige, 46204, 36/12k please ? I see there's a 10k dealer incentive and trying to get a further discount. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hello. Can I get MF and RV for A7 prestige, 46204, 36/12k please ? I see there's a 10k dealer incentive and trying to get a further discount. Thank you!

.00252 MF and 40% residual
    $10K dealer market allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Hi again. Could I get the MF and RV for an a7 premium plus, 89146 and 89511, 36 months/12k please? Thank you again!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,018

Hi again. Could I get the MF and RV for an a7 premium plus, 89146 and 89511, 36 months/12k please? Thank you again!

.00252 and 42%
    $10,000 market allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Has the 10k incentive changed at all or has it stayed the same since it was introduced? I am curious to know if it will change next week heading into March. Thanks for any info.

Has the 10k incentive changed at all or has it stayed the same since it was introduced? I am curious to know if it will change next week heading into March. Thanks for any info.

No changes through today.

May change next month, or the lease programs on the 2018 A7 may simply end. No way for us to know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Hi again. Could I get the MF and RV for an a7 premium plus, 90401 and, 36 months/12k please? Thank you again!

Hi again. Could I get the MF and RV for an a7 premium plus, 90401 and, 36 months/12k please? Thank you again!

.00021 MF and 42% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• GripenXGripenX Member Posts: 2
    Hi Michaell,

Thank you for your assistance to provide us with these critical information. I'm looking to lease a 2018 A7 Prestige, what is the MF and residual for 36/12K and is there any difference for 36K/10K or 36K/15K?

Thanks,
    Andy

GripenX said:

Hi Michaell,

Thank you for your assistance to provide us with these critical information. I'm looking to lease a 2018 A7 Prestige, what is the MF and residual for 36/12K and is there any difference for 36K/10K or 36K/15K?

Thanks,
    Andy

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• GripenXGripenX Member Posts: 2
    Oops, 92691 California. Thanks
    GripenX said:

Hi Michaell,

Thanks,
    Andy

GripenX said:

Oops, 92691 California. Thanks

.00021 MF and 40% residual

+1% for 10K
    -2% for 15K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited February 2019
    Hi, just wanted to get some feedback. Here's lease quote I have: 92054, 36 and 12k, zero down, only drive offs plus shipping to 46204.

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

money factor 0.00021 (assuming tier 1 credit)
    residual 42%
    Money down $2,398 (includes transport)
    $789 per month plus tax
    $844 tax included assuming 7% sales tax

Adding audicare would also add 1% to the RV correct?

Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it.
    edited February 2019
    To add to my previous post, I am going to pay the shipping separately so its not rolled into the monthly payment, and I would also like to pay the acq fee upfront for the same reason. So my drive off should be 1st month plus acq fee plus doc title tire correct? And then shipping as a separate transaction.

Payment should go down I think. And with Audi care as well?

Hi, just wanted to get some feedback. Here's lease quote I have: 92054, 36 and 12k, zero down, only drive offs plus shipping to 46204.

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

To add to my previous post, I am going to pay the shipping separately so its not rolled into the monthly payment, and I would also like to pay the acq fee upfront for the same reason. So my drive off should be 1st month plus acq fee plus doc title tire correct? And then shipping as a separate transaction.

What is the MSRP?

What is the $1380 "transport"? Are you talking about the destination charge? If so, that is part of the MSRP and should not be broken out.

Yes, add 1% to the residual for Audi Care

We recommend you pay only the first payment and registration costs up front, and add everything else to the lease. If the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that up front money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2019
    Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What is the $1380 "transport"? Are you talking about the destination charge? If so, that is part of the MSRP and should not be broken out.

We recommend you pay only the first payment and registration costs up front, and add everything else to the lease. If the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that up front money.
    MSRP is $75,975. The cost to ship the vehicle to me is $1380. They initially said it would be part of the "money down" on the lease, but I said I will pay that separate.

edited February 2019
    Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

Here's a shot of the deal screen:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

That looks really good, even with paying $1380 to get the car shipped.
    Why are your DMV fees so low? Are you having it shipped out of California?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

Hello and thanks for the response. Yes, I am having it shipped out of California, however they have not quoted me registration fees as of yet (they are waiting on title company to give them quote).
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

Reg fees are $750. Payment stays the same but drive off increases to $1600, or payment goes to $860 with tax, but drive off stays the same.

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

Reg fees are $750. Payment stays the same but drive off increases to $1600, or payment goes to $860 with tax, but drive off stays the same.
    What state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What state?
    Indiana.

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What state?
    Indiana.
    $750 seems like a lot, but it's not like you have any choice.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What state?
    Indiana.
    When I leased a 2018 accord last year, it costs about $700 because they charge previous year plus current year taxes based on value of vehicle. I am from CA so don't really understand how it works here in IN but have heard that reg fees are much higher compared to other states.
    edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What state?
    Indiana.
    Updated deal screens:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What state?
    Indiana.
    Updated deal screens:

I think the $750 includes them paying a service to do the title work, long distance.

It's a good lease payment for a vehicle with that MSRP, especially an Audi.

And, on the plus side, the buyout won't be outrageous, either. (not suggesting you should buy it out, though)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Selling price $58,560
    bank fee $895
    Document fee $85
    Title fee $155
    Tire fee $8.75
    Transport $1,380

residual 42%
    $789 per month plus tax

What is the MSRP?

What state?
    Indiana.
    Updated deal screens:

I think the $750 includes them paying a service to do the title work, long distance.

It's a good lease payment for a vehicle with that MSRP, especially an Audi.

And, on the plus side, the buyout won't be outrageous, either. (not suggesting you should buy it out, though)
    Ok thanks for the info and all of your help. So with the reg fees, my payment will be $860 with tax, drive off is $1000 plus shipping of $1380.
    edited February 2019
    Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

On the top one, your DAS is $1618.48. Plus, the transport fee, if you are keeping that out of the deal. Not sure why they show the Customer Cash as a different amount.

Bottom one: $1600.11 DAS. Plus transport fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

On the top one, your DAS is $1618.48. Plus, the transport fee, if you are keeping that out of the deal. Not sure why they show the Customer Cash as a different amount.

Bottom one: $1600.11 DAS. Plus transport fee.

Ok great. Thanks for all of your help, I really appreciate it. My DAS is $1600, plus shipping, and my payment is going to be $841 with tax.
    One last thing, by adding Audi Care, which is $999, that raises the RV to 43% so the monthly payment should go down by $20 or so correct?

One last thing, by adding Audi Care, which is $999, that raises the RV to 43% so the monthly payment should go down by $20 or so correct?

Yes, AudiCare is very much recommended, specifically due to the RV bump.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2019
    Michaell said:

It looks like my payment will go up by about $8 because they are adding the $999 to the sales price?

Michaell said:

It looks like my payment will go up by about $8 because they are adding the $999 to the sales price?
    Correct, the cost of AudiCare gets added to the cap cost, but since the residual goes up 1%, most of that cost is negated.

But, not all of it, hence the small bump in the payment.

$288 for three years of service is a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Correct, the cost of AudiCare gets added to the cap cost, but since the residual goes up 1%, most of that cost is negated.

But, not all of it, hence the small bump in the payment.

$288 for three years of service is a pretty good deal.
    Yup, I agree! I wanted to thank you and @kyfdx for all of your help and guidance! You guys are amazing!
  • givebackgiveback Member Posts: 20
    Hi What are the money factor and residual (36/10k) for 2018 A7 3.0T AWD Premium Plus and Prestige? Thanks.
    giveback said:

Hi What are the money factor and residual (36/10k) for 2018 A7 3.0T AWD Premium Plus and Prestige? Thanks.

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• givebackgiveback Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

giveback said:

What is your location?
    60069. Thanks
    giveback said:

kyfdx said:

giveback said:

What is your location?
    60069. Thanks
    .00252 and 43% (P+) or 41% (Prestige)
    $10,000 market allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2019
    Just got the lease contract in the mail, looks like they added on a "door protection plan" that I didn't ask for (told them I only wanted Audicare), and there is a payment difference. I am going to have to get a new contract sent to me!

Just got the lease contract in the mail, looks like they added on a "door protection plan" that I didn't ask for (told them I only wanted Audicare), and there is a payment difference. I am going to have to get a new contract sent to me!

That's a new one on me..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited February 2019
    kyfdx said:

That's a new one on me..
    Yeah, it says "door protection," at $395.00. I spoke to rep and he said it was already included in my agreed upon price, and something they install on all their cars, so was already factored into my monthly payment, and I can't take it out.
    Papers are signed. Thanks for all of your help @Michaell and @kyfdx Now the long wait begins for the car to arrive.

Papers are signed. Thanks for all of your help @Michaell and @kyfdx Now the long wait begins for the car to arrive.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Any changes to incentives for this month? I'm just curious. 

Any changes to incentives for this month? I'm just curious. 

No

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ng12345ng12345 Member Posts: 11
    Looking at a similar deal to the5rivers but different numbers :disappointed:
    coming out to $905/m (tax included) on msrp $75.5 a7 P+
    selling price 60.5 + audi care + tax
    $1200 DAS

stated $750 loyalty (dont know where that goes) plus cover last 2 payments of current lease

deal?
    ng12345 said:

$1200 DAS

stated $750 loyalty (dont know where that goes) plus cover last 2 payments of current lease

deal?

What's the MF and RV?
  • ng12345ng12345 Member Posts: 11
    Looking at a similar deal to the5rivers but different numbers :disappointed: coming out to $905/m (tax included) on msrp $75.5 a7 P+ selling price 60.5 + audi care + tax $1200 DAS stated $750 loyalty (dont know where that goes) plus cover last 2 payments of current lease deal?
    What's the MF and RV?
    0.00022, 43%
    ng12345 said:

$1200 DAS

deal?

What ZIP?
    What trim, term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator