Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

1246713

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    Mikes89 said:

    Michaell said:

    Mikes89 said:

    kyfdx said:

    Mikes89 said:

    Mf, RV, and incentives for
    Altima SE turbo
    36/10
    24/10
    19115

    2.0T - Platinum or Edition One?
    Platinum

    For Platinum, FWD or AWD?

    Both

    The 2.0T Platinum only comes in FWD. Sorry

    .00047 MF
    60%/54% residual for 24/36 mo. 12K/yr
    $1975 incentive

    10K/yr is not offered

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LuchioLuchio Posts: 14
    edited February 14
    Can you please provide the MF, res, incentive for 2019 Altima 2.5 SR 36/12. 01923
  • sandman378sandman378 Posts: 29
    edited February 14
    kyfdx said:

    Hi guys, can you provide the MF/residual and incentives for a 2019 Altima SV FWD and SL FWD 36/15k in Miramar, FL 33027? Thanks as always.

    .00047 MF
    53%/54% residual for SV/SL
    $1775 incentive
    Does the $1775 incentive include the $500 loyalty or others that I might not qualify for? I just want to be sure one way or the other.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    Luchio said:

    Can you please provide the MF, res, incentive for 2019 Altima 2.5 SR 36/12. 01923

    .00100 MF and 54% residual
    $1775 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351

    kyfdx said:

    Hi guys, can you provide the MF/residual and incentives for a 2019 Altima SV FWD and SL FWD 36/15k in Miramar, FL 33027? Thanks as always.

    .00047 MF
    53%/54% residual for SV/SL
    $1775 incentive
    Does the $1775 incentive include the $500 loyalty or others that I might not qualify for? I just want to be sure one way or the other.
    $1275 lease cash
    $500 Holiday bonus cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WeWillWin said:

    Thanks for the numbers and advice.

    If it helps others this is where I ended up for a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL w/ AWD. The lease is 36 months and 12k /year. Payment is $335 /month (includes 6% tax) with $650 out of pocket at delivery.

    Would you be able to take a picture of your contract and share it via PM or email? I'm looking at the exact same car and your pricing a lot better than mine here in South FL.
  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    edited February 16
    @WeWillWin, what was msrp and selling price on your SL? If you don't mind? Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957

    WeWillWin said:

    Thanks for the numbers and advice.

    If it helps others this is where I ended up for a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL w/ AWD. The lease is 36 months and 12k /year. Payment is $335 /month (includes 6% tax) with $650 out of pocket at delivery.

    Would you be able to take a picture of your contract and share it via PM or email? I'm looking at the exact same car and your pricing a lot better than mine here in South FL.
    South Florida is probably the worst place in the country to buy or lease a car.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    WeWillWin said:

    Thanks for the numbers and advice.

    If it helps others this is where I ended up for a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL w/ AWD. The lease is 36 months and 12k /year. Payment is $335 /month (includes 6% tax) with $650 out of pocket at delivery.

    Would you be able to take a picture of your contract and share it via PM or email? I'm looking at the exact same car and your pricing a lot better than mine here in South FL.
    South Florida is probably the worst place in the country to buy or lease a car.
    After years of buying and leasing, I can personally affirm that. Dealers down here play too many games, and many act like selling you a car is doing you a personal favor. When I bought my 2008 Civic Si, I had to drive to Tampa to get my price. One dealer down here arrogantly told me I wouldn't find that price anywhere. I told him to give me a week and I'll have that car in my driveway. Sure enough, found it and bought it. He was quoting me about $2000 over the deal I found in Tampa.
  • WeWillWinWeWillWin Posts: 20
    edited February 18
    This is for an Altima SL AWD, 36 months with 12,000 /year. Lease was signed in January.

    Total Rebates- 1275.00
    Agreed upon Value of Vehicle- 28729.57
    Document Fee- 220.00
    Electronic Filing Fee- 24.00
    Acquisition Fee- $595.00
    Interior Protection 490.00 [Showed up on the lease after I negotiated payment but didn't change my payment]
    Title Fees- 15.00
    Registration Fees- 8.00
    Sales Tax- 88.66
    First Monthly Payment- 335.69
    Subtotal- 30505.92
    Less Amounts Paid Upfront- 691.35
    Gross Capitalized Cost- 29814.57
    Cash- 650.00
    Rebate- 583.65
    Net Capitalized Cost- 28580.92
    Base Monthly Payment- 316.69
    Taxes- 19.00
    Total Monthly Payment- 335.69
    Total Due at Lease Signing- 650.00

    I also have a lease worksheet. Let me know if you would like me to post those numbers as well.

    For what it's worth, I am in the Detroit Metro area and car prices/leases are extremely competitive. I have about nine Nissan dealers within an hour drive of my house. Dealership's first offer was $371 /month (which includes 6% sales tax) and $650 total due at delivery. Next was $350 /month and finally $335 /month to match another dealer.
  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    edited February 18
    WeWillWin said:
    This is for an Altima SL AWD, 36 months with 12,000 /year. Lease was signed in January. Total Rebates- 1275.00 Agreed upon Value of Vehicle- 28729.57 Document Fee- 220.00 Electronic Filing Fee- 24.00 Acquisition Fee- $595.00 Interior Protection 490.00 [Showed up on the lease after I negotiated payment but didn't change my payment] Title Fees- 15.00 Registration Fees- 8.00 Sales Tax- 88.66 First Monthly Payment- 335.69 Subtotal- 30505.92 Less Amounts Paid Upfront- 691.35 Gross Capitalized Cost- 29814.57 Cash- 650.00 Rebate- 583.65 Net Capitalized Cost- 28580.92 Base Monthly Payment- 316.69 Taxes- 19.00 Total Monthly Payment- 335.69 Total Due at Lease Signing- 650.00 I also have a lease worksheet. Let me know if you would like me to post those numbers as well. For what it's worth, I am in the Detroit Metro area and car prices/leases are extremely competitive. I have about nine Nissan dealers within an hour drive of my house. Dealership's first offer was $371 /month (which includes 6% sales tax) and $650 total due at delivery. Next was $350 /month and finally $335 /month to match another dealer.


    Solid deal.
  • Krissy1243Krissy1243 NYPosts: 4
    Hi, I am in zip code 11354. I recently leased a 2019 Nissan Altima SL AWD.

    $1,500 down + 1st month payment
    $350 per month

    Please let me know if this was a bad, solid, good deal. Thanks.
  • glopezurglopezur MiamiPosts: 9
    Michaell said:
    Thanks for the numbers and advice. If it helps others this is where I ended up for a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL w/ AWD. The lease is 36 months and 12k /year. Payment is $335 /month (includes 6% tax) with $650 out of pocket at delivery.
    Would you be able to take a picture of your contract and share it via PM or email? I'm looking at the exact same car and your pricing a lot better than mine here in South FL.
    South Florida is probably the worst place in the country to buy or lease a car.
    Aside from the excessive doc fee that they charge here in South Florida (around $699) what else makes you think that?  Is it better to look for a dealer up north?  Your input is greatly appreciated 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351

    Hi, I am in zip code 11354. I recently leased a 2019 Nissan Altima SL AWD.

    $1,500 down + 1st month payment
    $350 per month

    Please let me know if this was a bad, solid, good deal. Thanks.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • could i please have the mf residual and incentives for a 2019 nissan altima sr awd for 36 or 39 months 15k a year in zip code 08723
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351

    could i please have the mf residual and incentives for a 2019 nissan altima sr awd for 36 or 39 months 15k a year in zip code 08723

    36/15
    .00100 MF and 54% residual
    $1975 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957
    glopezur said:


    Michaell said:

    Thanks for the numbers and advice.

    If it helps others this is where I ended up for a 2019 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL w/ AWD. The lease is 36 months and 12k /year. Payment is $335 /month (includes 6% tax) with $650 out of pocket at delivery.
    Would you be able to take a picture of your contract and share it via PM or email? I'm looking at the exact same car and your pricing a lot better than mine here in South FL.
    South Florida is probably the worst place in the country to buy or lease a car.

    Aside from the excessive doc fee that they charge here in South Florida (around $699) what else makes you think that?  Is it better to look for a dealer up north?  Your input is greatly appreciated 

    Read up a few posts; heading north may save you some money, according to one member.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Krissy1243Krissy1243 NYPosts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I am in zip code 11354. I recently leased a 2019 Nissan Altima SL AWD.

    $1,500 down + 1st month payment
    $350 per month

    Please let me know if this was a bad, solid, good deal. Thanks.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Term and mileage allowance?
    The MSRP was $32,590 w/ destination charges included ($895)
    Adjusted CAP cost- $30,246
    3 years/36k miles lease
    $1,500 + 1st month payment
    $350 per month
    Rebates/Non-Cash credits- $2,975
    Total payments- $12,600 ($14,100 w/ down payment included)
  • Krissy1243Krissy1243 NYPosts: 4
    Agreed upon value of vehicle- $32,725.35
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I am in zip code 11354. I recently leased a 2019 Nissan Altima SL AWD.

    $1,500 down + 1st month payment
    $350 per month

    Please let me know if this was a bad, solid, good deal. Thanks.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Term and mileage allowance?
    The MSRP was $32,590 w/ destination charges included ($895)
    Adjusted CAP cost- $30,246
    3 years/36k miles lease
    $1,500 + 1st month payment
    $350 per month
    Rebates/Non-Cash credits- $2,975
    Total payments- $12,600 ($14,100 w/ down payment included)
    I'd say you did OK.

    Congrats, and enjoy the Altima!

    When that lease is about up, come back and we'll help you research the next vehicle, before you sign the paperwork. :wink:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mantleman1Mantleman1 12309Posts: 11
    mf,rv and lease cash for awd sr....36/15k in 12309. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957

    mf,rv and lease cash for awd sr....36/15k in 12309. Thanks

    .00100 and 54%
    $1475 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Crad4Crad4 New JerseyPosts: 12
    Hi,

    If possible, could you provide the MF, residual, and any incentives for the Altima SV FWD. 36 months, 15,000 miles and I live in 07066.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957
    Crad4 said:

    Hi,

    If possible, could you provide the MF, residual, and any incentives for the Altima SV FWD. 36 months, 15,000 miles and I live in 07066.

    Thanks

    .00047 and 53%
    $1975 lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Krissy1243Krissy1243 NYPosts: 4
    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I am in zip code 11354. I recently leased a 2019 Nissan Altima SL AWD.

    $1,500 down + 1st month payment
    $350 per month

    Please let me know if this was a bad, solid, good deal. Thanks.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    Term and mileage allowance?
    The MSRP was $32,590 w/ destination charges included ($895)
    Adjusted CAP cost- $30,246
    3 years/36k miles lease
    $1,500 + 1st month payment
    $350 per month
    Rebates/Non-Cash credits- $2,975
    Total payments- $12,600 ($14,100 w/ down payment included)
    I'd say you did OK.

    Congrats, and enjoy the Altima!

    When that lease is about up, come back and we'll help you research the next vehicle, before you sign the paperwork. :wink:
    Thanks for the feedback. What would you have considered a good deal for the metro NY area (5 boroughs)?
  • Can I have the numbers for a 19' altima SR VC-turbo in 85308 zip? Thanks
    Also any incentives this month?
    36m/10k or 12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351

    Can I have the numbers for a 19' altima SR VC-turbo in 85308 zip? Thanks
    Also any incentives this month?
    36m/10k or 12k

    36/12
    .00100 MF and 54% residual
    $975 incentive

    10K/yr is not offered

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeahJ80LeahJ80 Posts: 5
    edited February 26
    Hello! Can I please have the numbers for a 2019 Altima Platinum AWD & FWD in 68147?
    36/10 or 36/12
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957
    LeahJ80 said:

    Hello! Can I please have the numbers for a 2019 Altima Platinum AWD & FWD in 68147?
    36/10 or 36/12
    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00047 and 54% (FWD) or 55% (AWD)
    $725 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Crad4Crad4 New JerseyPosts: 12
    Hi,

    May I have the MF, residual, and any incentives for the Altima SR FWD. 36 months, 15,000 miles and I live in 07066.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    Crad4 said:

    Hi,

    May I have the MF, residual, and any incentives for the Altima SR FWD. 36 months, 15,000 miles and I live in 07066.

    Thanks

    .00100 MF and 53% residual
    $1975 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeahJ80LeahJ80 Posts: 5
    edited February 27
    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code.
    2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD
    MSRP $36,285
    MF .00047
    RV 55%
    Rebate $725
    Sales tax 5%
    Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees)
    Payment $330.96/month for 36/12


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    LeahJ80 said:

    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code.
    2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD
    MSRP $36,285
    MF .00047
    RV 55%
    Rebate $725
    Sales tax 5%
    Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees)
    Payment $330.96/month for 36/12


    I agree with the lease variables.

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    LeahJ80 said:
    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code. 2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD MSRP $36,285 MF .00047 RV 55% Rebate $725 Sales tax 5% Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees) Payment $330.96/month for 36/12





    Sounds solid! 
  • LeahJ80LeahJ80 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    LeahJ80 said:

    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code.
    2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD
    MSRP $36,285
    MF .00047
    RV 55%
    Rebate $725
    Sales tax 5%
    Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees)
    Payment $330.96/month for 36/12


    I agree with the lease variables.

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Selling price: $29,977.50
    Adjusted CAP cost: $31,009.26
  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    LeahJ80 said:

    kyfdx said:

    LeahJ80 said:

    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code.
    2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD
    MSRP $36,285
    MF .00047
    RV 55%
    Rebate $725
    Sales tax 5%
    Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees)
    Payment $330.96/month for 36/12


    I agree with the lease variables.

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Selling price: $29,977.50
    Adjusted CAP cost: $31,009.26
    How did you land that discount?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957
    LeahJ80 said:

    kyfdx said:

    LeahJ80 said:

    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code.
    2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD
    MSRP $36,285
    MF .00047
    RV 55%
    Rebate $725
    Sales tax 5%
    Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees)
    Payment $330.96/month for 36/12


    I agree with the lease variables.

    What is the selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Selling price: $29,977.50
    Adjusted CAP cost: $31,009.26
    I get the same payment, pre-tax.

    Looks like a pretty good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    @Michaell was wondering if you could give me your opinion on this deal? Thanks, Marc
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957
    marc1022 said:

    @Michaell was wondering if you could give me your opinion on this deal? Thanks, Marc

    First payment only out of pocket?

    Given the MF and RV you have to work with, it looks decent.

    Any way to get a bigger discount from sticker? That's the only thing that will help, at this point.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    edited February 28
    I actually did better.....$325.00 with 0 at signing 2 Oil changes
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 127,957
    marc1022 said:

    I actually did better.....$325.00 with 0 at signing 2 Oil changes

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mv394299mv394299 Posts: 9
    edited March 2
    I just leased a 2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L FWD this morning (95131/9.75% tax):
    MSRP $33,220 (pearl white)
    36/12
    cash rebate $2,150 + some MSRP discount as incentive
    final deal is ======>
    Drive off $650 (includes first month and all fees)
    Monthly payment $321 plus tax
    Total lease cost is $11,885 = $650 + $321x35

    I committed the deal as I thought this is a fair deal. I wish to have turbo engine but is not yet available.

  • mv394299mv394299 Posts: 9
    edited March 2
    LeahJ80 said:

    What do you think of my deal? 51501 area code.
    2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD
    MSRP $36,285
    MF .00047
    RV 55%
    Rebate $725
    Sales tax 5%
    Out of Pocket $640 (Includes first month payment and fees)
    Payment $330.96/month for 36/12


    How did you find a 2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L AWD with MSRP at $36,285?
    Most of same trim cars I saw were around $34,570.
    I wish to have turbo trim but it is not yet available and 2.5L's power is less than 200 hp, so AWD is not as meaningful as my other more exiting vehicle with AWD powered at 600 hp. I chose to take FWD with MSRP of $33,220.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    mv394299 said:

    I just leased a 2019 Nissan Altima Platinum 2.5L FWD this morning (95131/9.75% tax):
    MSRP $33,220 (pearl white)
    36/12
    cash rebate $2,150 + some MSRP discount as incentive
    final deal is ======>
    Drive off $650 (includes first month and all fees)
    Monthly payment $321 plus tax
    Total lease cost is $11,885 = $650 + $321x35

    I committed the deal as I thought this is a fair deal. I wish to have turbo engine but is not yet available.

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • davidx625davidx625 Posts: 1
    MF, residual for Altima SR AWD 36/12k 02861

    thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    davidx625 said:

    MF, residual for Altima SR AWD 36/12k 02861

    thank you

    .00100 MF and 55% residual
    $1350 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    @kyfdx, lease cash for March in NJ 08048. SR FWD
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,351
    marc1022 said:

    @kyfdx, lease cash for March in NJ 08048. SR FWD
    Thanks

    $1550

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    kyfdx said:

    marc1022 said:

    @kyfdx, lease cash for March in NJ 08048. SR FWD
    Thanks

    $1550
    Thanks, is the residual the same?
  • jmanuelgjmanuelg TNPosts: 3
    Hi, what's the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits(if any) for 2019 Nissan Altima SV, 36/12K. Zip 37128. Thank You.
Sign In or Register to comment.