Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Lincoln Navigator and Navigator L Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
edited November 2018 in Lincoln
Ask your 2019 Navigator lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up information on the 2019 Navigator

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• masterfungmasterfung Member Posts: 36
    edited November 2018
    Woohoo! First post, thanks!

Can an I get MF, Residial, incentives, etc.. for Navigator Reaerve 2018 and 2019. 36/12 please! 

ZIP is 77379. Thanks!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916

Woohoo! First post, thanks!

Can an I get MF, Residial, incentives, etc.. for Navigator Reaerve 2018 and 2019. 36/12 please! 

ZIP is 77379. Thanks!

5.70% (!) and 60%
    $1200 lease cash

Better to find a 2018 model, with those rates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Holy interest rates Batman!!! 

Like the residual but ... gulp!
  • kclock777kclock777 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, may I have MF, RV for 2018 and 2019 Navigator Reserve L? 36/15K, zip 91709
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    kclock777 said:

Hi, may I have MF, RV for 2018 and 2019 Navigator Reserve L? 36/15K, zip 91709
    Thank you!

5.70% APR and 58% residual
    $1200 lease cash

2018 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49578/lincoln/navigator/2018-lincoln-navigator-and-navigator-l-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Anything change?

Can an I get MF, Residial, incentives, etc.. for Navigator Reaerve 2019. 36/12 please! 

ZIP is 77379. Thanks!

Anything change?

Can an I get MF, Residial, incentives, etc.. for Navigator Reaerve 2019. 36/12 please! 

ZIP is 77379. Thanks!

5.70% APR
    50% residual
    $1200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Wow that Residual dropped big time and still 5.7%!!! Thanks guys!
  • C130HC130H Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2018

Wow that Residual dropped big time and still 5.7%!!! Thanks guys!

Yes it did, crazy drop with an insane MF. They must not be wanting to lease any 19’s! I’m not convinced on the resale enough to buy one vs. lease either.
    Any new incentives out for the 19 Navigator? Noticed they have 2.9%/60 month financing on 19's. Looking for any new money factor rates for the 19 Navigator Reserve, 36 month lease, 15,000 miles per year, zip 77354. If it hasn't changed no need to post, Thanks
    edited January 2019
    Okay, got the new numbers on the 19 Navigators. Can anyone tell me if this is a decent deal? 2019 Navigator Reserve, 15,000 miles per yer, 39 month lease, $0 down. New Money Factor quoted was 4.19 for 39 month lease, 57% residual.

The 36 months MF was 3.94 and 58% residual. I was told the 39 month is slightly better overall.

No incentives on the 19 Navigators is what I was told, just a little lowering of the MF which still isn't great but pretty good residual.

I was told no markup of the MF, they are using Lincolns MF.

MSRP $91,390, X-Plan price of $86,599. They added taxes of $5431, acquisition fee $695, TTL $353, and a VIN etch fee of $299 (didn't ask for etching).

Payment for the 39 moth lease is $1386.22
    Payment for the 36 month lease is $1444
    C130H said:

Okay, got the new numbers on the 19 Navigators. Can anyone tell me if this is a decent deal? 2019 Navigator Reserve, 15,000 miles per yer, 39 month lease, $0 down. New Money Factor quoted was 4.19 for 39 month lease, 57% residual.

The 36 months MF was 3.94 and 58% residual. I was told the 39 month is slightly better overall.

No incentives on the 19 Navigators is what I was told, just a little lowering of the MF which still isn't great but pretty good residual.

I was told no markup of the MF, they are using Lincolns MF.

MSRP $91,390, X-Plan price of $86,599. They added taxes of $5431, acquisition fee $695, TTL $353, and a VIN etch fee of $299 (didn't ask for etching).

Payment for the 39 moth lease is $1386.22
    Payment for the 36 month lease is $1444

I confirm the 36/15 and 39/15 numbers as given to you by your dealer
    No incentives, either

I get $1401 for the 39 month payment, assuming the adjusted cap cost is $93,377.

Confirm the cap cost the dealer is using for their quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks, headed to look at it shortly. About as good as I am going to get I think and they didn't mark up the MF. I'll post if we decide on it.
  • melteyemelteye Member Posts: 17
    Why are they charging an acquisition fee on X Plan?
    edited January 2019
    melteye said:

Not for sure, they said it is a lease fee set by Lincoln. Anyways, we brought it home. Very happy with the dealership, Bayway Lincoln, in Houston. Super nice people, very straight forward, and very easy to deal with. No surprises and they showed me every detail of the lease and the costs. Payment was a little cheaper than they had sent me last night, came out to $1308, 39 month lease, 15,000 miles per year, 0 down. No markup of money factor which is what sealed the deal for me. I was not paying marked up money factor.

50 mile drive home and man is it a nice ride, drives great. Lincoln has set a pretty high bar in my opinion with the Navigator. Exterior styling is very nice but the interior is our favorite of any vehicle we looked at.
    C130H said:

melteye said:

Not for sure, they said it is a lease fee set by Lincoln. Anyways, we brought it home. Very happy with the dealership, Bayway Lincoln, in Houston. Super nice people, very straight forward, and very easy to deal with. No surprises and they showed me every detail of the lease and the costs. Payment was a little cheaper than they had sent me last night, came out to $1308, 39 month lease, 15,000 miles per year, 0 down. No markup of money factor which is what sealed the deal for me. I was not paying marked up money factor.

50 mile drive home and man is it a nice ride, drives great. Lincoln has set a pretty high bar in my opinion with the Navigator. Exterior styling is very nice but the interior is our favorite of any vehicle we looked at.
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you and thanks for all of your help. It's nice to be informed and I appreciate what you do for all of us.
  • MrSnoopyMrSnoopy Member Posts: 46
    Congrats! Can they give the x plan to someone if they chose to? Or do you have to be a business partner? 
    edited January 2019
    MrSnoopy said:

Congrats! Can they give the x plan to someone if they chose to? Or do you have to be a business partner? 

I believe you haver to be affiliated with a company that it is offered through. You have to generate a PIN and give it to them. I know anyone in the household can use it, limit of two per year.

I believe you can also join Mustang Club Of America and get access to the X-Plan. There's a whole thread over on Blue Oval forums regarding the X Plan and getting access to a PIN.
  • MrSnoopyMrSnoopy Member Posts: 46
    Thanks! 
  • wjmcfarlwjmcfarl Member Posts: 5
    So I had an odd interaction with my local dealership regarding a 2019 Navigator Reserve L: https://www.machaikvictorialincoln.com/new/Lincoln/2019-Lincoln-Navigator+L-16aa3f600a0e0adf618ffa51addd2b6f.htm?searchDepth=1:1

List is $93,670 and I know no negotiation on this but they estimated my payments with 10% down as $1474/month for 36 month lease with 15000 annual miles. Why such a huge difference between online price estimate for lease and what I was actually quoted? They claim it is because the online lease quotes do not include taxes and fees. I am driving the demo for the weekend and really want to pull the trigger tomorrow but that is a big difference.

Anybody mind running the numbers for me? Zip is 77968 and I have x-plan pricing available through the Mustang Club membership. Taxes in Texas are 6.25%, I am sure most anyone willing to help out will know this but I want to include pertinent info. Also is it better to put a down payment or just go with $0 down if available and pay monthly. It's not a big deal either way.

Thanks for the help,
    Will
    edited January 2019
    Michaell said:

C130H said:

melteye said:

Congrats!
    They are such a great dealership. Really nice and honest sales associates!
    wjmcfarl said:

So I had an odd interaction with my local dealership regarding a 2019 Navigator Reserve L: https://www.machaikvictorialincoln.com/new/Lincoln/2019-Lincoln-Navigator+L-16aa3f600a0e0adf618ffa51addd2b6f.htm?searchDepth=1:1

List is $93,670 and I know no negotiation on this but they estimated my payments with 10% down as $1474/month for 36 month lease with 15000 annual miles. Why such a huge difference between online price estimate for lease and what I was actually quoted? They claim it is because the online lease quotes do not include taxes and fees. I am driving the demo for the weekend and really want to pull the trigger tomorrow but that is a big difference.

Anybody mind running the numbers for me? Zip is 77968 and I have x-plan pricing available through the Mustang Club membership. Taxes in Texas are 6.25%, I am sure most anyone willing to help out will know this but I want to include pertinent info. Also is it better to put a down payment or just go with $0 down if available and pay monthly. It's not a big deal either way.

Thanks for the help,
    Will

Most on-line lease calculations exlcude taxes and fees.

Texas assesses sales tax against the entire selling price, which inflates the payment a good bit.

36/15 on 2019 Navigator Reserve L is 3.94% and 58%

Dealer can also mark up the APR for extra profit, as well.

Get the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using for thier payment quote, and we can figure out what's going on.

No discount from sticker, at all? I know the Navigator is that popular, but that seems extreme.

Our recommendation is to pay the first payment and registration costs up front, and roll the taxes and fees into the payment.

If you pay the taxes up front, and the car is stolen or totaled, you think the state will refund you the unused sales tax? *cough* no *cough*

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

wjmcfarl said:

Thanks for the help,
    Will

Texas assesses sales tax against the entire selling price, which inflates the payment a good bit.

Get the adjusted cap cost the dealer is using for thier payment quote, and we can figure out what's going on.

No discount from sticker, at all? I know the Navigator is that popular, but that seems extreme.

Our recommendation is to pay the first payment and registration costs up front, and roll the taxes and fees into the payment.

If you pay the taxes up front, and the car is stolen or totaled, you think the state will refund you the unused sales tax? *cough* no *cough*
    I am hoping with the X-plan they will adjust the price to about $88,300ish.

That is an excellent point on the taxes regarding if the car is stolen or totaled! I would have never thought of that. Unfortunately that is how I got into this in the first place with a 2012 Kia Sorento that got totaled right before Christmas. I was gonna drive that thing into the ground then got side swiped!

Never leased before so this is all foreign to me. I have always bought gently used.
    edited January 2019
    wjmcfarl said:

Thanks for the help,
    Will

That is a not a good deal if you are putting 10% down. Where are you located in Texas? I just leased a 19 Reserve Navigator with zero down, 15000 miles, 39 month lease, MSRP was $91,390. I did pay first payment. Your payment is significantly higher than mine with your 10% down vs. my zero down. Your MSRP is about two thousand higher though. I can put you in touch with the dealer if you want, they are in Houston. No BS, very straight forward dealership. I paid zero MF markup and that’s what I was quoted. X Plan, base MF, very straight forward. Entire transaction took maybe an hour.

I used an app (IleaseMyCar Pro)that figures in the taxes and was right on with the dealers quote. You do have to pay taxes on the full amount in Texas, kinda a ripoff. I never put money down on a lease, if you total it you lose that money.
    C130H said:

wjmcfarl said:

Thanks for the help,
    Will

That is a not a good deal if you are putting 10% down. Where are you located in Texas? I just leased a 19 Reserve Navigator with zero down, 15000 miles, 39 month lease, MSRP was $91,390. Your payment is significantly higher than mine with your 10% down vs. my zero down. I can put you in touch with the dealer if you want, they are in Houston. No BS, very straight forward dealership.
    Yeah, Bayway is legit dealership. Best "near" car buying experience last summer. Tallest sales associate I have ever worked with too, lol. Can't remember his name though. Unfortunately, at the time my wife and I decided to hold off on leasing because we wanted to see if they could figure out a way to get a DVD player in the navigator. No such luck... So now since my car got totaled recently we are stuck leasing at a most inopportune time. If my dealership keeps jacking around with me I will just go up to Bayway and have them set up a deal. Problem is right now Bayway does not have a white navigator which is what we really want.
    edited January 2019
    White was what we wanted also. We settled on Black because it had the Russett interior and they didn’t screw with me on the MF. The money factor can add a hundred plus to the monthly payment very easily. Bayway explained every detail of the lease and how it was figured. Sales manager showed me the entire program on his computer. Bruce is the manager, older gentleman, very experienced and knowledgeable. He will tell you exactly how it is. X Plan will be right around $5000 off.

Planet was over $200 more per month on an 18 with an MSRP $2000 less than my 19. It pays to shop around.
  • melteyemelteye Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    Congrats!

Btw. given Texas' punitive tax stance on leases and the high MSRP on Navigators, you may want to seriously consider forming an LLC in Montana to be the titled vehicle owner if you have not yet leased/purchased. It is a simple process and legal. Worth looking into ;-)
    wjmcfarl said:

Michaell said:

wjmcfarl said:

Thanks for the help,
    Will

That is an excellent point on the taxes regarding if the car is stolen or totaled! I would have never thought of that. Unfortunately that is how I got into this in the first place with a 2012 Kia Sorento that got totaled right before Christmas. I was gonna drive that thing into the ground then got side swiped!

Never leased before so this is all foreign to me. I have always bought gently used.
    And why are you not following the "gently used" plan this time around?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

wjmcfarl said:

And why are you not following the "gently used" plan this time around?
    Simplify my business taxes and improve my tax write-offs for this next year without tying up too much savings. Also, from what I can find, the used market is so limited it is crazy with very little savings available for the Reserve L models. The one our local dealership has is actually exactly what we were looking for which is pretty hard to find with the Navigator market the way it is now.
  • WireWire Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2019
    Can I get APR (or MF) and Residual for the following for zip 19008

36/10 on 2019 Navigator Reserve
    36/7.5 on 2019 Navigator Reserve
    39/10 on 2019 Navigator Reserve
    39/7.5 on 2019 Navigator Reserve

Using some deals on the dealers web site, I figured a 3.2% APR for the 36/7.5 but I'd perfer to be armed with accurate numbers.

Thanks.
    Wire said:

Can I get APR (or MF) and Residual for the following for zip 19008

36/10 on 2019 Navigator Reserve
    36/7.5 on 2019 Navigator Reserve
    39/10 on 2019 Navigator Reserve
    39/7.5 on 2019 Navigator Reserve

Using some deals on the dealers web site, I figured a 3.2% APR for the 36/7.5 but I'd perfer to be armed with accurate numbers.

Thanks.

36/10
    3.94% APR
    61% residual

39/10
    4.19% APR
    60% residual

Add 1% to residual for 7.5K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• EasySix42EasySix42 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking at a 2019 Navigator Reserve AWD in Houston. What's the MF and Residual on a 36/15?
    EasySix42 said:

I'm looking at a 2019 Navigator Reserve AWD in Houston. What's the MF and Residual on a 36/15?

3.94% APR
    58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited February 2019
    I'm not sure if they'll lease it, but if they do, what's the MF and Residual (36/10) on a New 2018 Navigator Reserve with Technology Package in 18901. Also, with an MSRP of $87,760, if anyone has any suggestions on what I should offer for this last year's model (which is basically the same as this year's), please let me know. I was thinking of asking $75,760 and see what they say. Thanks.
    Wire said:

I'm not sure if they'll lease it, but if they do, what's the MF and Residual (36/10) on a New 2018 Navigator Reserve with Technology Package in 18901. Also, with an MSRP of $87,760, if anyone has any suggestions on what I should offer for this last year's model (which is basically the same as this year's), please let me know. I was thinking of asking $75,760 and see what they say. Thanks.

No lease programs for the 2018 model.

In case no one chimes in with price advice, you can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• robj0181robj0181 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, thanks to everyone who posts on here; it has been great help in my research. Can you share MF and Residuals for the 2019 Navigator (Reserve 4x4)? It looks like 39mo is the best term; interested in 10.5k / 12k / 15k for 11768. Thanks.
    robj0181 said:

Hi, thanks to everyone who posts on here; it has been great help in my research. Can you share MF and Residuals for the 2019 Navigator (Reserve 4x4)? It looks like 39mo is the best term; interested in 10.5k / 12k / 15k for 11768. Thanks.

39/15
    4.19% and 57%
    No lease incentives

36/15 - 3.94% and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I have X-Plan Pricing and I thought that was the best that I could do, then I found a dealer who was offering a Competitive Conquest Offer of $2,000 on the 2019 Navigator Reserve and would honor it with X-Plan. (The dealer is almost an hour's drive away but 2 grand is 2 grand). So I told the original dealer that I went to (he called me) of the Conquest Offer and although he told me that he didn't have the Offer, he suggested that he could still beat the overall price. Not sure if I believe him so my question is, do dealers have room to beat X-Plan Pricing minus another $2,000?
    Wire said:

I have X-Plan Pricing and I thought that was the best that I could do, then I found a dealer who was offering a Competitive Conquest Offer of $2,000 on the 2019 Navigator Reserve and would honor it with X-Plan. (The dealer is almost an hour's drive away but 2 grand is 2 grand). So I told the original dealer that I went to (he called me) of the Conquest Offer and although he told me that he didn't have the Offer, he suggested that he could still beat the overall price. Not sure if I believe him so my question is, do dealers have room to beat X-Plan Pricing minus another $2,000?

Sorry, but we have no way of knowing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ebd4662ebd4662 Member Posts: 35
    Hi, would you please advise on the current Residual value, MF, and available incentives for the 20019 Navigator Select-4wd AND the Reserve trims for a 12/36 lease in zip 10310. Thanks.
    ebd4662 said:

Hi, would you please advise on the current Residual value, MF, and available incentives for the 20019 Navigator Select-4wd AND the Reserve trims for a 12/36 lease in zip 10310. Thanks.

3.94% APR
    60% residual

Either trim
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gwichsadigwichsadi Member Posts: 7
    Hi can you please help with some stats? Looking at a Reserve for 7500 miles/ 36 or 39 months.  Wondering what MF and residual are on these for zipcode 06870. I’d be buying out of state but I Believe that doesn’t matter if titled in my state.
    thx
    gwichsadi said:

Hi can you please help with some stats? Looking at a Reserve for 7500 miles/ 36 or 39 months.  Wondering what MF and residual are on these for zipcode 06870. I’d be buying out of state but I Believe that doesn’t matter if titled in my state.
    thx

36 mo
    3.94% APR
    62% residual

39 mo
    4.19% APR
    61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• silfa718silfa718 Member Posts: 8
    what would be the rates or 34240
    silfa718 said:

what would be the rates or 34240

What term and mileage allowance?

Which trim?

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jaabz2016jaabz2016 Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2019
    Hi there.  Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Navigator Reserve 4x4 39 months for 54481?  Thanks!  I just bought and I think he said the MF was 6 something- did I get hosed?
    jaabz2016 said:

Hi there.  Could I get MF and residual for 2019 Navigator Reserve 4x4 39 months for 54481?  Thanks!  I just bought and I think he said the MF was 6 something- did I get hosed?

Lincoln uses APRs, not money factors.

39/15
    4.19% APR
    57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• soitgoes26soitgoes26 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, Can I get the APR for a 24/10.5 and 12k mile lease on a Black Label L model? Zip is 93420

Hello, Can I get the APR for a 24/10.5 and 12k mile lease on a Black Label L model? Zip is 93420

24/12
    4.67% and 69%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator