Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Infiniti Q50 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• krwest1krwest1 Member Posts: 74
    2019 Q50 Red Sport RWD
    39/10
    Zip 29526

Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,915
    krwest1 said:

2019 Q50 Red Sport RWD
    39/10
    Zip 29526

Thanks

.00003 and 52%
    $3600 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dmseltzerdmseltzer Member Posts: 47
    May I have the RV and MF for a 2019 Q50 3.0 LUXE AWD with lease details of 39/15 in zip code 10901 (NY/NJ)?

thanks!
  • vietnameehvietnameeh Member Posts: 1
    OMG love this!

Q50 Luxe RWD 39/12k MF, RV & Incentives for 95050 please

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,570
    dmseltzer said:

May I have the RV and MF for a 2019 Q50 3.0 LUXE AWD with lease details of 39/15 in zip code 10901 (NY/NJ)?

thanks!

.00003 MF and 49% residual
    $2400 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

OMG love this!

Q50 Luxe RWD 39/12k MF, RV & Incentives for 95050 please

Thanks

.00003 MF and 51% residual
    $1900 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dmseltzerdmseltzer Member Posts: 47
    Evening!

May I have the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q50 3.0 Sport AWD with lease details of 39/15 in zip code 10901 (NY/NJ)?
    dmseltzer said:

Evening!

May I have the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q50 3.0 Sport AWD with lease details of 39/15 in zip code 10901 (NY/NJ)?

.00003 and 47%
    $5000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• fjf1fjf1 Member Posts: 8
    May I have the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q 50 Luxe Awd and Sport Awd 39/10 in N J 08889
    fjf1 said:

May I have the RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q 50 Luxe Awd and Sport Awd 39/10 in N J 08889

Luxe AWD - .00003 and 52%; $2400 incentive
    Sport AWD - .00003 and 50%; $5000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sgfny30sgfny30 Member Posts: 51
    May i please have MF RV Incentives for  RS400 - 2.0T - 3.0T Luxe - 39/12  All AWD - Zip 11360. Thanks 
    sgfny30 said:

May i please have MF RV Incentives for  RS400 - 2.0T - 3.0T Luxe - 39/12  All AWD - Zip 11360. Thanks 

.00003 MF
    2.0: 47% residual. $2900 incentive
    3.0luxe: 51% residual. $2400
    RS: 51% residual. $3600

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• psm1167psm1167 Member Posts: 26
    edited February 2019
    Just did a mass email blast of dealers and here is what I got so far. Already asked them for a breakdown of the 1400 in fees. Payment is $430 w/ no money down (per second email I just received). Also considering 2.4 TLX but, so far, the offers for the Q50 seems to be better. Thoughts on this offer?

psm1167 said:

Just did a mass email blast of dealers and here is what I got so far. Already asked them for a breakdown of the 1400 in fees. Payment is $430 w/ no money down (per second email I just received). Also considering 2.4 TLX but, so far, the offers for the Q50 seems to be better. Thoughts on this offer?

What trim is this?

I'd ask for a breakdown of the total fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

psm1167 said:

What trim is this?

this is the 3.0 luxe with nav. already out to them about the fees. With 2400 in incentives seems as if I'm getting an effective discount of 4500.
    psm1167 said:

Michaell said:

psm1167 said:

What trim is this?

this is the 3.0 luxe with nav. already out to them about the fees. With 2400 in incentives seems as if I'm getting an effective discount of 4500.
    RWD or AWD?

We don't track pricing, but read back through the last couple of pages of this thread to see what others have negotiated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

psm1167 said:

Michaell said:

psm1167 said:

What trim is this?

RWD or AWD?

We don't track pricing, but read back through the last couple of pages of this thread to see what others have negotiated.
    RWD
    psm1167 said:

Michaell said:

psm1167 said:

Michaell said:

psm1167 said:

What trim is this?

RWD or AWD?

RWD
    How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    What trim is this? I'd ask for a breakdown of the total fees.
    RWD or AWD? We don't track pricing, but read back through the last couple of pages of this thread to see what others have negotiated.
    RWD
    How many miles per year?
    39/12k
    edited February 2019
    Offer I just received:

39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

Break down of fees (their total is a few dollars off):

- Acquisition fee= $700

- DMV-Registration fee= $591

- Tire fee= $8.75

- Doc fee= $80.00

- CA electronic filing fee=$30.00

The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price?

TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off.

The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.

psm1167 said:

Offer I just received:

39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

- Acquisition fee= $700

- Tire fee= $8.75

- Doc fee= $80.00

The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price?

TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off.

The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.

Your selling price is $1200 under TMV. What's horrible about that?

Looks like the Gross CAP is with the first payment rolled into the lease?

You need to ask what "$0 down" actually means.

Also, ask them to disclose the money factor used, and the adjusted CAP cost.
    They gave you a lot of information, but it's incomplete.

And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

psm1167 said:

Offer I just received:

39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

- Acquisition fee= $700

- Tire fee= $8.75

- Doc fee= $80.00

And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.

Said it was horrible because others on here were reporting 16-20 percent off. They also just came back with this and said it would be $455/mo all in:

497 to 455 in one email makes me think we still have some room.
    psm1167 said:

kyfdx said:

psm1167 said:

Offer I just received:

39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

- Acquisition fee= $700

- Tire fee= $8.75

- Doc fee= $80.00

Said it was horrible because others on here were reporting 16-20 percent off. They also just came back with this and said it would be $455/mo all in:

497 to 455 in one email makes me think we still have some room.
    Have you engaged a second dealer?

Often, dealers won't negotiate against themselves.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Offer I just received: 39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD Break down of fees (their total is a few dollars off): - Acquisition fee= $700 - DMV-Registration fee= $591 - Tire fee= $8.75 - Doc fee= $80.00 - CA electronic filing fee=$30.00 The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price? TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off. The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.
    Your selling price is $1200 under TMV. What's horrible about that? Looks like the Gross CAP is with the first payment rolled into the lease? You need to ask what "$0 down" actually means. Also, ask them to disclose the money factor used, and the adjusted CAP cost. They gave you a lot of information, but it's incomplete. And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.
    Said it was horrible because others on here were reporting 16-20 percent off. They also just came back with this and said it would be $455/mo all in: 497 to 455 in one email makes me think we still have some room.
    Have you engaged a second dealer? Often, dealers won't negotiate against themselves.
    Yes I have. Waiting to hear back. Had a friend who is a dealer in another state and he said there is def more room to negotiate. Said to shoot for 400 a month all in 
  • grimmiegrimmie Member Posts: 30
    Hi, can I have the residual & MF for Q50 Luxe at 39/10

State=TX
    RWD
    AWD

State=MI
    RWD
    AWD

I'm moving state, so thinking to buy before or after the move. Wondering if the Residual especially is any different that would influence the payments between the two states. (am aware of the different tax calculation for TX when it comes to lease too)

Thanks!
    antonius said:

2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD with everything but proactive package
    59080 MSRP
    48680 Cap Cost (17.6% about)
    -1250 VPP (if you don't have this or can't get it, then ignore this).
    +700 Acquisition
    48030 Final Cap
    30130 Residual of 51%
    MF .00003
    39/12 Lease
    Final Payment 502/mo including 8.25% tax

DAS 631 (first month payment plus doc fee and some minor miscellaneous fees).

Cerritos Infiniti. For those in or close to Dallas, Sewell offered a smoking 18% off without VPP right off the bat and was also a great pleasure to deal with in email and phone. Would have bought from them but they were 1000+ miles away and did not have the exact car I wanted, which Cerritos did.

I had to ask, is tax credit given in this deal?
    grimmie said:

State=TX
    RWD
    AWD

State=MI
    RWD
    AWD

I'm moving state, so thinking to buy before or after the move. Wondering if the Residual especially is any different that would influence the payments between the two states. (am aware of the different tax calculation for TX when it comes to lease too)

Thanks!

Are you moving to Michigan? Then, you definitely don't want to lease in TX. Tax in Texas is paid upfront, and in MI they tax the monthly payment. If you lease in TX, then move to MI, your payment will go up by 6%.

.00003 MF and 52% residual
    $2400/$1900 incentive in MI/TX

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

antonius said:

2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD with everything but proactive package
    59080 MSRP
    48680 Cap Cost (17.6% about)
    -1250 VPP (if you don't have this or can't get it, then ignore this).
    +700 Acquisition
    48030 Final Cap
    30130 Residual of 51%
    MF .00003
    39/12 Lease
    Final Payment 502/mo including 8.25% tax

DAS 631 (first month payment plus doc fee and some minor miscellaneous fees).

Cerritos Infiniti. For those in or close to Dallas, Sewell offered a smoking 18% off without VPP right off the bat and was also a great pleasure to deal with in email and phone. Would have bought from them but they were 1000+ miles away and did not have the exact car I wanted, which Cerritos did.

I had to ask, is tax credit given in this deal?
    kyfdx said:

grimmie said:

State=TX
    RWD
    AWD

State=MI
    RWD
    AWD

Thanks!

Are you moving to Michigan? Then, you definitely don't want to lease in TX. Tax in Texas is paid upfront, and in MI they tax the monthly payment. If you lease in TX, then move to MI, your payment will go up by 6%.

$2400/$1900 incentive in MI/TX
    It's the other way round, sorry I put TX first as the state. So I'm moving from MI to TX which is why want to compare between the two and see whether it makes sense to lease in MI before my move to TX.
    The $2400/$1900 incentive, is applied under factory invoice price, right?
    grimmie said:

The $2400/$1900 incentive, is applied under factory invoice price, right?

They are Infiniti to dealer incentives. You won't see them applied anywhere. Hopefully, by knowing about them, you negotiate a lower price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zaimerzaimer Member Posts: 33
    MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD for 54456?

36/39 12k
  • little_kaplinski69little_kaplinski69 Member Posts: 3
    May I have March MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD 39/10 for 22033? Thank you
  • maustromaustro Member Posts: 8
    Hi, looking for March MF/residual/incentives for:
    - Q50 RS400 RWD
    - 39/12
    - zip: 91505
    - I qualify for VPP and Conquest (if they still even have that), so if you have info on this, please let me know too.
  • Orangeman96Orangeman96 Member Posts: 84
    - Q50 RS400 AWD and Q50 Luxe 3.0t
    - 36/10, 39/10
    - zip: 07920
    Thanks!
    maustro said:

- Q50 RS400 RWD
    - 39/12
    - zip: 91505
    - I qualify for VPP and Conquest (if they still even have that), so if you have info on this, please let me know too.

$3600 dealer incentive

No info on VPP or Conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

zaimer said:

MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD for 54456?

36/39 12k

$3600 dealer incentive
    Either term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

May I have March MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD 39/10 for 22033? Thank you

$3600 dealer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

- Q50 RS400 AWD and Q50 Luxe 3.0t
    - 36/10, 39/10
    - zip: 07920
    Thanks!

Either trim, either term

Luxe: $2400 incentive
    RS: $3600 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• y2karnivaly2karnival Member Posts: 116
    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 19 RS400 awd 36/12k to 89085?

Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 19 RS400 awd 36/12k to 89085?

.00003 and 49%
    $5000 incentives

Both 36/12 and 39/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fjf1fjf1 Member Posts: 8
    May I have the New March RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q 50 Luxe Awd and Sport Awd 39/10 in N J 08889
    Thanks
    fjf1 said:

May I have the New March RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q 50 Luxe Awd and Sport Awd 39/10 in N J 08889
    Thanks

.00003 MF
    Luxe: 52% residual. $2400 incentive
    Sport: 50% residual. $5000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• msingemsinge Member Posts: 4
    Can I get MF, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Q50 Sport AWD 39/15k in 07024?

Does the $5000 incentive you mentioned in another post also include VPP?

Thanks
    msinge said:

Can I get MF, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Q50 Sport AWD 39/15k in 07024?

Does the $5000 incentive you mentioned in another post also include VPP?

Thanks

.00003 and 47%

$5000 incentive, which is separate from VPP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Q50 RWD Luxe and Sport
    39/10
    Oklahoma state
    MF, cash incentive and residual please
    grimmie said:

Q50 RWD Luxe and Sport
    39/10
    Oklahoma state
    MF, cash incentive and residual please

.00003 MF
    Luxe: 52% residual. $1900 incentive
    Sport: 50% residual. $4500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bbqchipsfanbbqchipsfan Member Posts: 35
    Hi, could you please advise on the residual, MF, dealer cash, lease cash, etc. for a 2019 Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD in IL (60504)? Thanks!
  • pmm6691pmm6691 Member Posts: 86

Q50 3.0t LUXE - AWD with V6 turbo

lease incentives
    money factor
    residual 36/10

thanks!

Hi, could you please advise on the residual, MF, dealer cash, lease cash, etc. for a 2019 Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD in IL (60504)? Thanks!

39/15
    .00003 MF and 49% residual
    $1900 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

pmm6691 said:

Q50 3.0t LUXE - AWD with V6 turbo

lease incentives
    money factor
    residual 36/10

thanks!

$1900 incentive

For either 36 or 39 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator