Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

My 2019 Honda Civic Deal - How Did I Do?

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited January 2019 in Honda
Congratulations on your new car! This is the place to let everyone know how you made out on your deal. Did you get any "add ons" to sweeten the deal? Were you the master negotiator? If you'd like, you can sharephotos of your new ride by using the Attach Image icon just above the message box

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• jaewonne1jaewonne1 Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2019
    Bought 2019 Honda Civic EX MSRP $24,645 for $22000 + TT&L. Dealer added window tint and pin stripe.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123
    jaewonne1 said:

Bought 2019 Honda Civic EX MSRP $24,645 for $22000 + TT&L. Dealer added window tint and pin stripe.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• L5525L5525 Member Posts: 1
    2019 Honda Civicc Ex-l
    Paid $23,245 + tax, title license (New Jersey)
    L5525 said:

2019 Honda Civicc Ex-l
    Paid $23,245 + tax, title license (New Jersey)

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• shhessyshhessy Member Posts: 16
    I am actively shopping for 2019 Civic EX in the Boston area and getting quotes $22100 sale price before taxes and fees. Is that an acceptable price and how far down can i negotiate. Any help will be appreciated.
    shhessy said:

I am actively shopping for 2019 Civic EX in the Boston area and getting quotes $22100 sale price before taxes and fees. Is that an acceptable price and how far down can i negotiate. Any help will be appreciated.

What is the MSRP?

MA dealers tend to have high dealer fees. Make sure you know what they are, before deciding if the deal is a good one.

While waiting for an answer, you can do some price research, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• RosemondRosemond Member Posts: 1
    Honda Civic Lx 2019 CVT- OTD was $20,200. Included all weather floor mats and door guards. The discounted price was about  $16,500 and then appearance package,  taxes, delivery etc... Bought at Courtesy Honda Palm Harbor.  I didn't shop as hard as I usually do since the price seemed good and they are my local dealership. 
  • shhessyshhessy Member Posts: 16
    kyfdx said:

shhessy said:

What is the MSRP?

MA dealers tend to have high dealer fees. Make sure you know what they are, before deciding if the deal is a good one.

TMV price
    kyfdx said:

shhessy said:

What is the MSRP?

TMV price that I am getting in our zip is 20,477 for EX 2019. But what is the out the door price? How do I calculate it from TMV price? Thank you in advance.
    shhessy said:

kyfdx said:

shhessy said:

What is the MSRP?

TMV price
    kyfdx said:

shhessy said:

What is the MSRP?

TMV price that I am getting in our zip is 20,477 for EX 2019. But what is the out the door price? How do I calculate it from TMV price? Thank you in advance.
    Sale price
    Dealer fee
    DMV fees
    Sales tax
    -then add them up.
    I think MA sales tax rate is 6.25%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator