Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

I’ve been negotiating with a dealer for a XLE (non premium WITH convenience package) 36/12 and have been offered:
    a monthly payment (before taxes) of 324.68 with a drive off of $781.59.
    He’s using the MF of .00157 and residual of 62%. 

i believe using SoCal tax the monthly total would be almost exactly $350. What do u guys think, good deal or no? Any sense in waiting for the MF to go down next month or even a lease incentive? Thanks 

Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost to evaluate the deal.

No predictions on what will happen to the program numbers, next month.

MSRP $30,333
    adj cap cost 27,857
    MF .00157
    Res 62%
    drive off 781.59
    Monthly payment after taxes 349.84

What do u think? Thanks!
    If the sales tax rate is 7.75%, I'm just a penny off that quote.

Only way to improve it is a bigger discount from sticker.

Thanks for your input. By the way, this might be a stupid question (this would be my first lease) is there any other fees I should be aware of outside dealer once I drive it off? Like at the DMV? If this isn’t something you can answer in this forum that’s totally fine, I appreciate all the help so far!

$650 TFS lease acquisition fee
    $335 CA DMV fees (est)
    $85 dealer doc fee

TFS leases don't include GAP insurance, so the dealer may offer that.

On a lease, you probably won't have any fees at the DMV, as the bank takes care of those (at least where I live), and the dealer collects any funds due from you at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    I’ve been negotiating with a dealer for a XLE (non premium WITH convenience package) 36/12 and have been offered:

i believe using SoCal tax the monthly total would be almost exactly $350. What do u guys think, good deal or no? Any sense in waiting for the MF to go down next month or even a lease incentive? Thanks 
    Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost to evaluate the deal. No predictions on what will happen to the program numbers, next month.
    MSRP $30,333
    adj cap cost 27,857
    MF .00157
    Res 62%
    drive off 781.59

What do u think? Thanks!
    If the sales tax rate is 7.75%, I'm just a penny off that quote. Only way to improve it is a bigger discount from sticker.
    Thanks for your input. By the way, this might be a stupid question (this would be my first lease) is there any other fees I should be aware of outside dealer once I drive it off? Like at the DMV? If this isn’t something you can answer in this forum that’s totally fine, I appreciate all the help so far!
    $650 TFS lease acquisition fee $335 CA DMV fees (est) $85 dealer doc fee TFS leases don't include GAP insurance, so the dealer may offer that. On a lease, you probably won't have any fees at the DMV, as the bank takes care of those (at least where I live), and the dealer collects any funds due from you at signing.
    I confirm that the DMV fees are paid to the dealer, and they handle the paperwork and plates with the DMV

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• OkifeelthatOkifeelthat Member Posts: 27
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:

Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost to evaluate the deal. No predictions on what will happen to the program numbers, next month.
    MSRP $30,333
    adj cap cost 27,857
    MF .00157
    Res 62%
    drive off 781.59

What do u think? Thanks!
    If the sales tax rate is 7.75%, I'm just a penny off that quote. Only way to improve it is a bigger discount from sticker.
    $650 TFS lease acquisition fee $335 CA DMV fees (est) $85 dealer doc fee TFS leases don't include GAP insurance, so the dealer may offer that. On a lease, you probably won't have any fees at the DMV, as the bank takes care of those (at least where I live), and the dealer collects any funds due from you at signing.
    Any thoughts on this deal? Is $350 a good monthly payment for this CUV? It’s so new many people aren’t reporting their signed deals online. Thanks for all your input so far

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

MSRP $30,333
    adj cap cost 27,857
    MF .00157
    Res 62%
    drive off 781.59

What do u think? Thanks!

$335 CA DMV fees (est)
    $85 dealer doc fee

On a lease, you probably won't have any fees at the DMV, as the bank takes care of those (at least where I live), and the dealer collects any funds due from you at signing.

Any thoughts on this deal? Is $350 a good monthly payment for this CUV? It’s so new many people aren’t reporting their signed deals online. Thanks for all your input so far

It looks decent, given the lease program you have to work with.

Only you can decide if the discount from sticker is enough.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• OkifeelthatOkifeelthat Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:

MSRP $30,333
    adj cap cost 27,857
    MF .00157
    Res 62%
    drive off 781.59

What do u think? Thanks!
    It looks decent, given the lease program you have to work with. Only you can decide if the discount from sticker is enough.
    Really thankful for all the advice and help from both of you moderators. I’ve reached out to a few dealers today and no one has been able to even match the quote, which makes me feel better about the deal, but I would feel even better if someone were to beat it! Haha.

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

MSRP $30,333
    adj cap cost 27,857
    MF .00157
    Res 62%
    drive off 781.59

What do u think? Thanks!

$335 CA DMV fees (est)
    $85 dealer doc fee

It looks decent, given the lease program you have to work with.

Only you can decide if the discount from sticker is enough.

Really thankful for all the advice and help from both of you moderators. I’ve reached out to a few dealers today and no one has been able to even match the quote, which makes me feel better about the deal, but I would feel even better if someone were to beat it! Haha.

It's possible you caught someone on a good day, and you just got a great quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• MeeshMeesh Member Posts: 6
    Looking for RV and MF on 2019 rav4 XLE AWD in zip 02767 36/12 and also some feedback. Current incentive in my area now is 237/mo (before tax so probably about 257-260) for rav4 LE AWD 2,999 down 36/12. Been negotiating for XLE AWD (with some extra packages) and was offered 290/mo w/ 3,500 down. I would be trading up from a 2016 rav4 LE lease. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Meesh said:

Looking for RV and MF on 2019 rav4 XLE AWD in zip 02767 36/12 and also some feedback. Current incentive in my area now is 237/mo (before tax so probably about 257-260) for rav4 LE AWD 2,999 down 36/12. Been negotiating for XLE AWD (with some extra packages) and was offered 290/mo w/ 3,500 down. I would be trading up from a 2016 rav4 LE lease. Any feedback would be appreciated.

.00103 MF and 62% residual for either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Any thoughts on the offer? 
    Meesh said:

kyfdx said:

Meesh said:

Not with that level of detail. Not a single price listed, other than the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bwilliams89bwilliams89 Member Posts: 11
    Please provide lease info for 2019 RAV4 Limited or XLE Premium. 15k, 36 months. 30813 ZIP. Any incentives/rebates?

Also, any information available yet for lease on 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Limited or XSE? 15k, 36 months. 30813
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Not with that level of detail. Not a single price listed, other than the payment.

Total msrp $32,113
    That's including $2,318 optional equipment and 1,095 delivery processing and handling

Please provide lease info for 2019 RAV4 Limited or XLE Premium. 15k, 36 months. 30813 ZIP. Any incentives/rebates?

Also, any information available yet for lease on 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Limited or XSE? 15k, 36 months. 30813

FWD or AWD?

No Hybrid numbers for SETF yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Meesh said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113
    That's including $2,318 optional equipment and 1,095 delivery processing and handling

Do you have a copy of the lease deal sheet from the dealer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113
    No, this was all just talking to my salesman and the finance guy. I havent signed anything yet. If 3500 down is all fees/taxes ect. Included and monthly at 290. Would that be considered a good deal?
    Meesh said:

Michaell said:

Meesh said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113

No, this was all just talking to my salesman and the finance guy. I havent signed anything yet. If 3500 down is all fees/taxes ect. Included and monthly at 290. Would that be considered a good deal?

I wouldn't start a lease with $3500 out of pocket. Generally, we recommend just the first payment and any registration costs be paid at signing, and roll all the taxes and fees into the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113
    I wouldn't start a lease with $3500 out of pocket. Generally, we recommend just the first payment and any registration costs be paid at signing, and roll all the taxes and fees into the monthly payment.
    I mean i dont like the money down but I haven't seen anything close to what your recommending near me (zip 02767) and I've been researching quite extensively 
    Meesh said:

Michaell said:

Meesh said:

Michaell said:

Meesh said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113

I mean i dont like the money down but I haven't seen anything close to what your recommending near me (zip 02767) and I've been researching quite extensively 

I don't think I've recommended a target payment for you; we just try to provide solid general advice about leasing.

The programs on the new RAV4 are below average, which will result in a high payment. Only you can decide if you're willing to sign for it, or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113
    I don't think I've recommended a target payment for you; we just try to provide solid general advice about leasing. The programs on the new RAV4 are below average, which will result in a high payment. Only you can decide if you're willing to sign for it, or not.

Well I am thankful for the advice. I did look around at different dealerships for crossover SUVs and everything was pretty much right around the 3,000 down for a monthly less than 300. Even with good credit. Thank you both very much. It helps to ask questions and get answers from someone who's not trying to sell me a lease.
    Meesh said:

Michaell said:

Meesh said:

Michaell said:

Meesh said:

Michaell said:

Meesh said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Total msrp $32,113

I don't think I've recommended a target payment for you; we just try to provide solid general advice about leasing.

The programs on the new RAV4 are below average, which will result in a high payment. Only you can decide if you're willing to sign for it, or not.

Well I am thankful for the advice. I did look around at different dealerships for crossover SUVs and everything was pretty much right around the 3,000 down for a monthly less than 300. Even with good credit. Thank you both very much. It helps to ask questions and get answers from someone who's not trying to sell me a lease.

We just try to level the playing field.

You're shopping in the most competitive - and, lucrative - segment of the market.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mezzano1mezzano1 Member Posts: 9
    Mf and residual on RAV4 xle 36/15. Any lease incentives for 18403
    mezzano1 said:

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mezzano1mezzano1 Member Posts: 9
    Awd
    mezzano1 said:

mezzano1 said:

Awd

.00085 MF and 60% residual
    Either FWD or AWD
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bgrajales17bgrajales17 Member Posts: 5
    Can you please give me some information on a 2019 toyota rav4 XLE AWD. 10k - 12k for 36 months I need the money factor and residual for zip code 11756 levittown ny. I also need to know if there is any rebates, incentives or discounts i should know about please and thank you I highly appreciate.
  • OldHorseOldHorse Member Posts: 2
    Hi. May I get the info including any incentives or rebates on a RAV 4 Adventure for 97008?

Thank you!

Can you please give me some information on a 2019 toyota rav4 XLE AWD. 10k - 12k for 36 months I need the money factor and residual for zip code 11756 levittown ny. I also need to know if there is any rebates, incentives or discounts i should know about please and thank you I highly appreciate.

36/12
    .00134 and 62%
    no lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

OldHorse said:

Hi. May I get the info including any incentives or rebates on a RAV 4 Adventure for 97008?

Thank you!

36/15
    .00129 and 57%
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PP3PP3 Member Posts: 6
    Hello--may I get the RV, MF and incentives for a RAV4 XLE 2WD in zip 30338? Thank you very much!
    PP3 said:

Hello--may I get the RV, MF and incentives for a RAV4 XLE 2WD in zip 30338? Thank you very much!

36/15
    .00222 and 66%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PP3PP3 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

PP3 said:

36/15
    .00222 and 66%
    Is there is a difference if I were to drop to 36/12? Thanks again.
    PP3 said:

Michaell said:

PP3 said:

36/15
    .00222 and 66%
    Is there is a difference if I were to drop to 36/12? Thanks again.
    68% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ct_ct_ Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

Can someone please share MF/RV in 33901 for:

36/12, 36/10
    XLE Premium AWD and FWD

Thanks!
    ct_ said:

Hi,

Can someone please share MF/RV in 33901 for:

36/12, 36/10
    XLE Premium AWD and FWD

Thanks!

36/12
    .00222 MF
    67%/64% residual for FWD/AWD

10K/yr is not offered

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JustAntJustAnt Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2019
    Hi, please provide the MF/RV on a 2019 Toyota AWD RAV4 XLE PREMIUM in zip code 10605. 10K/ 36 months. Thanks!
    JustAnt said:

Hi, please provide the MF/RV on a 2019 Toyota AWD RAV4 XLE PREMIUM in zip code 10605. 10K/ 36 months. Thanks!

.00134 and 61%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Ranger14Ranger14 Member Posts: 23
    Hi What are the residual and mf for 2019 RAV4 Limited with AWD for 12k/36 months and 15k/36 months
    in ZIP 01460.
    Are there any incentives/offers going on?
    Thanks!
    Ranger14 said:

Hi What are the residual and mf for 2019 RAV4 Limited with AWD for 12k/36 months and 15k/36 months
    in ZIP 01460.
    Thanks!

36/15
    .00103 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Ranger14Ranger14 Member Posts: 23
    kyfdx said:

Ranger14 said:

in ZIP 01460.
    Thanks!

36/15
    No lease incentives
    What about 2019 RAV4 XLE premium?
    Ranger14 said:

kyfdx said:

Ranger14 said:

in ZIP 01460.
    Thanks!

36/15
    No lease incentives
    What about 2019 RAV4 XLE premium?
    58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jonjon11jonjon11 Member Posts: 49
    Hi - can I get for zip code 84248 FWD Rav4 XLE & LE, 36x10k, MF and Residual? thanks!
    edited March 2019
    jonjon11 said:

Hi - can I get for zip code 84248 FWD Rav4 XLE & LE, 36x10k, MF and Residual? thanks!

36/12 (10K is not offered)
    .00098 MF and 62% residual
    Either trim

Is that really your ZIP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jonjon11jonjon11 Member Posts: 49
    typo - zip is 85248
  • ChobskiChobski Member Posts: 3
    Hi what would the MF, Residual, be for a 2019 RAV4 adventure window sticker $37k getting it for $33k. What would the payment be 36 mos/12k miles? Tax at 7.25% Is it possible to calculate what the payments would be? 

Also, same scenario, but $6k negative equity roll over into 36 mos. Thank you for your help.
    jonjon11 said:

typo - zip is 85248

Same numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2019
    Chobski said:

Hi what would the MF, Residual, be for a 2019 RAV4 adventure window sticker $37k getting it for $33k. What would the payment be 36 mos/12k miles? Tax at 7.25% Is it possible to calculate what the payments would be? 

Also, same scenario, but $6k negative equity roll over into 36 mos. Thank you for your help.

Toyota numbers are regional - what ZIP code do you live in?

$6000 negative equity will add $167/mo to the payment - not something we would recommend. If you can wait, we'd suggest that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2019
    Michaell said:

Chobski said:

$6000 negative equity will add $167/mo to the payment - not something we would recommend. If you can wait, we'd suggest that.

Michael zip code is 60712. I have to get out of the car, because it's literally taken that much of a depreciation hit. Did you say wait because of better rebates or rates coming after April 1st or?
    Flag Quote · Like LOL
    Chobski said:

Michael zip code is 60712. Sorry I didn't see the reply comment. Had to get out of the car. Did you say wait because of better rebates or rates after April 1st or?

I suggested you wait to chip away at the negative equity.

.00090 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Chobski said:

Michaell said:

Chobski said:

Michael zip code is 60712. I have to get out of the car, because it's literally taken that much of a depreciation hit. Did you say wait because of better rebates or rates coming after April 1st or?
    Flag Quote · Like LOL
    Most cars have negative equity. It's a fact of life.

But, if you can afford to add $167/mo to the lease payment to get rid of it after three years, I won't talk you out of it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Chobski said:

Michaell said:

Chobski said:

Flag Quote · Like LOL
    Most cars have negative equity. It's a fact of life.

But, if you can afford to add $167/mo to the lease payment to get rid of it after three years, I won't talk you out of it.
    It's one of those cars where extended warranty paid $20k already and not ready to pay for anything extra. Thank you Michael. I wanted to makes sure I wasn't missing something. I appreciate the help. Thank you.