Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Kia Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited March 2019 in Kia
Hello Kia owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Kia owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Comments

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,646
    Just bought a 2019 Kia Soul+.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372

What do you think so far? We're just about to get a new vehicle and the Soul was on MY list, but the wife had once as a rental for a week on a biz trip recently and she decided it wasn't for her, and as it will be her primary vehicle...
  • oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,646
    edited April 2019
    PF_Flyer said:

What do you think so far? We're just about to get a new vehicle and the Soul was on MY list, but the wife had once as a rental for a week on a biz trip recently and she decided it wasn't for her, and as it will be her primary vehicle...
    My need was for a grocery getter that my mobility impaired wife could get into. I needed a rather upright A pillar, a seat cushion about 25” off the ground and a low sil step over height. The Soul was the only one that fit my specific criteria.

Other than that I was impressed that it drove and handled OK for such an inexpensive car. I paid almost exactly what I paid for my PT Cruiser 10 years ago.

This won’t be my only vehicle as I have three others to suit my every mood. :p

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

A wide selection to choose from eh? :)

I like the Soul and it WAS on our list of possibles until the wife had one for a week on a biz trip. That was the end of that
    What do you think about the 2020 Kia Telluride?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,018
    Saw it at the auto show. Not as big as you might think - more Pilot or Highlander sized.

Very handsome, inside and out. I predict it will be a big hit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

The "offroad" commercial with the Telluride growling around the muddy pasture is interesting:)
    I like seeing the concept vehicles at auto shows, but the implementation often is a bit of a let down. Here's the Kia GT 4 Stinger concept as revealed in 2014, and the 2019 Kia Stinger

@oldfarmer50

The Soul concept made it through relatively unscathed

• dcan87dcan87 Member Posts: 28
    Just leased a brand new 2020 Kia Forte GT with the GT2 package. Very Happy!
    2020 KIA Forte GT | 2019 Hyundai Kona AWD Ultimate | 2014 Chevy Sonic LT
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,018
    dcan87 said:

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

dcan87 said:

Excellent! Any pics to share? :)
  • dcan87dcan87 Member Posts: 28
    PF_Flyer said:

dcan87 said:

Excellent! Any pics to share? :)
    Not the best pictures but, I will say I have been driving it more the way it was intended to be driven, and it is a very fun car!

2020 KIA Forte GT | 2019 Hyundai Kona AWD Ultimate | 2014 Chevy Sonic LT
    Very nice!
  • FixbyaccidentFixbyaccident Member Posts: 1
    I have a 04 Sedona and it goes into reverse but won't go into forward gears
    Should check the gear shifter. The gear cable could be stretched further than the normal length and need adjusting. Could also be internal problems in the transmission like worn out solenoids, clutches, or gears. Or maybe low transmission fluid level.
  • Sleroy_159Sleroy_159 Member Posts: 1
    Just picked up a 2020 Forte GT. My 2014 Forte meet its demise due to an idiot who pulled out in front of me. Loved my 2014 and the 2020 so far.
  • CISCOkd2000CISCOkd2000 Member Posts: 1
    Hello I own a 2020 Kia telluride S