Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford Mustang Lease Deals and Prices

2456

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    mortz said:

    Hi, Can I pls check the MF and Residual in NJ 08840 for Mustang Coupe Ecoboost Premium with auto transmission and ford safety package, 36 months/12,000 miles. thank you.

    1.95% APR
    52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sanman1sanman1 Posts: 121
    Hi, can you give this months lease rate and residual for a 19 Ecoboost premium, with 201a package, 36/15k zip 32829. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    sanman1 said:

    Hi, can you give this months lease rate and residual for a 19 Ecoboost premium, with 201a package, 36/15k zip 32829. Thanks!

    1.95% APR
    50%/46% residual for Coupe/convertible

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sanman1sanman1 Posts: 121
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, can you give this months lease rate and residual for a 19 Ecoboost premium, with 201a package, 36/15k zip 32829. Thanks!
    1.95% APR 50%/46% residual for Coupe/convertible

    Thanks!

  • JohnRoss2019JohnRoss2019 92606Posts: 17
    Can I please get MF and Residual for 2019 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible 30k/36k miles in zip code of 92881 and also incentives. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940

    Can I please get MF and Residual for 2019 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible 30k/36k miles in zip code of 92881 and also incentives. Thank you

    1.95% APR
    49%/48% residual for 10K/12K/yr, 36 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thehankthehank Posts: 54
    May I please get MF and Residual for 2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Coupe 12k/36mo for 63143 and any incentives.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    thehank said:

    May I please get MF and Residual for 2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Coupe 12k/36mo for 63143 and any incentives.

    Thank you!

    1.95% and 52%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • avisetiaavisetia Posts: 4
    edited March 1
    Can I get the money factor, residual on a base 2019 Mustang GT fastback 6MT and 2019 Mustang GT premium fastback 6MT.
    zip code - 94132

    lease - 12k/36m
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    avisetia said:

    Can I get the money factor, residual on a base 2019 Mustang GT fastback 6MT and 2019 Mustang GT premium fastback 6MT.
    zip code - 94132

    lease - 12k/36m

    Standard APR
    54% residual

    We don't know the Standard APR, but expect it to be very high (6%+)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • avisetiaavisetia Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    avisetia said:

    Can I get the money factor, residual on a base 2019 Mustang GT fastback 6MT and 2019 Mustang GT premium fastback 6MT.
    zip code - 94132

    lease - 12k/36m

    Standard APR
    54% residual

    We don't know the Standard APR, but expect it to be very high (6%+)
    Sorry I'm new to this isnt the MF supposed to be something like 0.0xx?
    And any idea why the APR is so high or can I bring it down by changing the car model or any other factors?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    avisetia said:

    kyfdx said:

    avisetia said:

    Can I get the money factor, residual on a base 2019 Mustang GT fastback 6MT and 2019 Mustang GT premium fastback 6MT.
    zip code - 94132

    lease - 12k/36m

    Standard APR
    54% residual

    We don't know the Standard APR, but expect it to be very high (6%+)
    Sorry I'm new to this isnt the MF supposed to be something like 0.0xx?
    And any idea why the APR is so high or can I bring it down by changing the car model or any other factors?
    Ford uses APRs, instead of money factors.
    Divide the APR by 2400 to get a roughly equivalent MF.

    Mustang GTs have never had lease support. We've yet to have any member report actually leasing one.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • avisetiaavisetia Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    avisetia said:

    kyfdx said:

    avisetia said:

    Can I get the money factor, residual on a base 2019 Mustang GT fastback 6MT and 2019 Mustang GT premium fastback 6MT.
    zip code - 94132

    lease - 12k/36m

    Standard APR
    54% residual

    We don't know the Standard APR, but expect it to be very high (6%+)
    Sorry I'm new to this isnt the MF supposed to be something like 0.0xx?
    And any idea why the APR is so high or can I bring it down by changing the car model or any other factors?
    Ford uses APRs, instead of money factors.
    Divide the APR by 2400 to get a roughly equivalent MF.

    Mustang GTs have never had lease support. We've yet to have any member report actually leasing one.
    Okay thank you for that. Does the 2019 mustang ecoboost fastback (base trim with 10AT) up for lease?
    Zip code - 94132 , MF, RV, lease - 12k/36m
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    avisetia said:

    kyfdx said:

    avisetia said:

    kyfdx said:

    avisetia said:

    Can I get the money factor, residual on a base 2019 Mustang GT fastback 6MT and 2019 Mustang GT premium fastback 6MT.
    zip code - 94132

    lease - 12k/36m

    Standard APR
    54% residual

    We don't know the Standard APR, but expect it to be very high (6%+)
    Sorry I'm new to this isnt the MF supposed to be something like 0.0xx?
    And any idea why the APR is so high or can I bring it down by changing the car model or any other factors?
    Ford uses APRs, instead of money factors.
    Divide the APR by 2400 to get a roughly equivalent MF.

    Mustang GTs have never had lease support. We've yet to have any member report actually leasing one.
    Okay thank you for that. Does the 2019 mustang ecoboost fastback (base trim with 10AT) up for lease?
    Zip code - 94132 , MF, RV, lease - 12k/36m
    1.95% APR
    52% residual

    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:

    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    Michaell said:
    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60% No lease incentives
    Thank you! I don’t know exactly how RV works, so if I lease a 2019 Ecoboost in this upcoming October, will its RV still be 60% at that point if the new 2020 model has come out by then?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:


    Michaell said:

    sebrho said:

    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Thank you! I don’t know exactly how RV works, so if I lease a 2019 Ecoboost in this upcoming October, will its RV still be 60% at that point if the new 2020 model has come out by then?

    The programs will likely be different in October. Residual almost certainly will be lower at that point.

    But, the APR and incentives (if any) may make up for that.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    edited March 12
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60% No lease incentives
    Thank you! I don’t know exactly how RV works, so if I lease a 2019 Ecoboost in this upcoming October, will its RV still be 60% at that point if the new 2020 model has come out by then?
    The programs will likely be different in October. Residual almost certainly will be lower at that point. But, the APR and incentives (if any) may make up for that.
    So if I want to lease a 19 Mustang Ecoboost and have the depreciation value for it be based on the highest RV (60%), when’s the last month I can do that?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Thank you! I don’t know exactly how RV works, so if I lease a 2019 Ecoboost in this upcoming October, will its RV still be 60% at that point if the new 2020 model has come out by then?

    The programs will likely be different in October. Residual almost certainly will be lower at that point.

    But, the APR and incentives (if any) may make up for that.


    So if I want to lease a 19 Mustang Ecoboost and have the depreciation value for it be based on the highest RV (60%), when’s the last month I can do that?

    No idea; Ford updates their residual values each quarter, so expect new numbers in April

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    edited March 18
    Great thank you!

    I’m curious, what would be a rough estimate for dealer price (Invoice minus Holdback and any rebates the dealers get from the manufacturer) of a brand new 2019 Mustang Ecoboost with Performance Package, 101A, and 10-speed automatic transmission? (What about all of that plus Active Valve Performance Exhaust?)

    Zip code: 91343 (Galpin Ford specifically if possible)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:

    Great thank you!

    I’m curious, what would be a rough estimate for dealer price (Invoice minus Holdback and any rebates the dealers get from the manufacturer) of a brand new 2019 Mustang Ecoboost with Performance Package, 101A, and 10-speed automatic transmission? (What about all of that plus Active Valve Performance Exhaust?)

    Zip code: 91343 (Galpin Ford specifically if possible)

    We don't track prices, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60% No lease incentives
    Thank you! I don’t know exactly how RV works, so if I lease a 2019 Ecoboost in this upcoming October, will its RV still be 60% at that point if the new 2020 model has come out by then?
    The programs will likely be different in October. Residual almost certainly will be lower at that point. But, the APR and incentives (if any) may make up for that.
    So if I want to lease a 19 Mustang Ecoboost and have the depreciation value for it be based on the highest RV (60%), when’s the last month I can do that?
    No idea; Ford updates their residual values each quarter, so expect new numbers in April
    What is the likely RV and APR for next quarter (beginning in April)? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    sebrho said:


    Michaell said:

    sebrho said:


    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    24/12 for zip codes 91362 and 91343, base Ecoboost Coupe with 10 speed automatic, package 101A, and Performance Package.

    .15% and 60%
    No lease incentives

    Thank you! I don’t know exactly how RV works, so if I lease a 2019 Ecoboost in this upcoming October, will its RV still be 60% at that point if the new 2020 model has come out by then?
    The programs will likely be different in October. Residual almost certainly will be lower at that point.

    But, the APR and incentives (if any) may make up for that.

    So if I want to lease a 19 Mustang Ecoboost and have the depreciation value for it be based on the highest RV (60%), when’s the last month I can do that?

    No idea; Ford updates their residual values each quarter, so expect new numbers in April

    What is the likely RV and APR for next quarter (beginning in April)? 

    Crystal ball is in the shop.

    But, since Ford only adjusts residuals quarterly, I would expect the residual to decrease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Uber929Uber929 OhioPosts: 14
    2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium $38,095
    36/15 MF, Res and incentives if any
    44001
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    Uber929 said:

    2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium $38,095
    36/15 MF, Res and incentives if any
    44001
    Thank you

    Coupe or Convertible?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tito0628tito0628 Posts: 33
    May I have the 36 or 39/15k lease numbers and incentives (whichever looks better) for the Ecoboost Premium Coupe (Automatic trans if that matters)? Zip 33021. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    tito0628 said:

    May I have the 36 or 39/15k lease numbers and incentives (whichever looks better) for the Ecoboost Premium Coupe (Automatic trans if that matters)? Zip 33021. Thanks!

    36/15 - 1.95% and 50%
    39/15 - 2.20% and 49%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Uber929Uber929 OhioPosts: 14
    Michaell said:

    Uber929 said:

    2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium $38,095
    36/15 MF, Res and incentives if any
    44001
    Thank you

    Coupe or Convertible?
    Coupe, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    Uber929 said:

    Michaell said:

    Uber929 said:

    2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium $38,095
    36/15 MF, Res and incentives if any
    44001
    Thank you

    Coupe or Convertible?
    Coupe, thanks.
    1.95% APR
    50% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MyCoalMyCoal Posts: 1
    edited March 25
    19 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe Auto
    Equipment Group 200A
    36/10
    39/10
    Zip Code: 90094
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    MyCoal said:

    19 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe Auto
    Equipment Group 200A
    36/10
    39/10
    Zip Code: 90094

    1.95% and 53%
    2.20% and 52%
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    edited March 28
    Current lease deals and RV (and APR) for an automatic 2019 coupe 24/12 and 36/12 @ 91362? Has the RV already decreased?

    If the dealer acts like they don’t know what the base rate/current APR and RV are (aka dealer inflates the former and decreases the latter) then what do I do? Surely there must be some credible source of the base rate (APR) and RV to show the dealer and I don’t think this forum counts as one (no offense to you guys, I appreciate your help a lot).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    sebrho said:

    Current lease deals and RV (and APR) for an automatic 2019 coupe 24/12 and 36/12 @ 91362?

    Ecoboost?
    24/12
    0.15% APR
    60% residual

    36/12
    1.95% APR
    52% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    edited March 30
    Hey guys, based on your experience over the years, what is a good rough estimate for the RV% and amount of lease deal $ of an 2019 automatic Ecoboost coupe in the second & the third quarter as well as the RV% and lease rebate/incentive $ of the same vehicle but 2020 model year in the first quarter.

    Both would be 24/12 and 36/12 for 91362 (southern California).

    (I want to lease a 19 EB coupe this weekend which even my local dealer has confirmed 60% RV and 0.15% APR for 24/12 ... would the average Memorial Day or July 4 incentives make up for the lower RV at those times based on your historical experience?)
  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    kyfdx said:
    Current lease deals and RV (and APR) for an automatic 2019 coupe 24/12 and 36/12 @ 91362?
    Ecoboost? 24/12 0.15% APR 60% residual 36/12 1.95% APR 52% residual No lease incentives
    What about the $1000 Conquest incentive and $500 Student/Firefighter/Police incentive? And $250 VIN-specific incentive?

    Can the Conquest and Student/FF/Pol incentives be used together for a total of $1500? (Plus VIN would be $1750)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    sebrho said:


    kyfdx said:

    sebrho said:

    Current lease deals and RV (and APR) for an automatic 2019 coupe 24/12 and 36/12 @ 91362?

    Ecoboost?
    24/12
    0.15% APR
    60% residual

    36/12
    1.95% APR
    52% residual

    No lease incentives

    What about the $1000 Conquest incentive and $500 Student/Firefighter/Police incentive? And $250 VIN-specific incentive?

    Can the Conquest and Student/FF/Pol incentives be used together for a total of $1500? (Plus VIN would be $1750)

    Sorry, but we don't have any info on those incentives.

    We see so few Mustangs being leased in this forum, that we couldn't give you any guesses as to how the deals might change as the year goes forward.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:

    Hey guys, based on your experience over the years, what is a good rough estimate for the RV% and amount of lease deal $ of an 2019 automatic Ecoboost coupe in the second & the third quarter as well as the RV% and lease rebate/incentive $ of the same vehicle but 2020 model year in the first quarter.

    Both would be 24/12 and 36/12 for 91362 (southern California).

    (I want to lease a 19 EB coupe this weekend which even my local dealer has confirmed 60% RV and 0.15% APR for 24/12 ... would the average Memorial Day or July 4 incentives make up for the lower RV at those times based on your historical experience?)

    In general, the residual tends to drop over the course of the model year.

    But, MF/APR and incentives can be adjusted to compensate.

    Feel free to read back through the past pages of this thread (and, take a look at the 2018 Mustang lease thread) to see if you can develop any trends.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:


    kyfdx said:

    sebrho said:

    Current lease deals and RV (and APR) for an automatic 2019 coupe 24/12 and 36/12 @ 91362?

    Ecoboost?
    24/12
    0.15% APR
    60% residual

    36/12
    1.95% APR
    52% residual

    No lease incentives

    What about the $1000 Conquest incentive and $500 Student/Firefighter/Police incentive? And $250 VIN-specific incentive?

    Can the Conquest and Student/FF/Pol incentives be used together for a total of $1500? (Plus VIN would be $1750)

    Any incentives you see are either for purchase or not part of our information (conquest).

    Talk to your dealer to see what's available for a lease and what stacks.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bobmcnuggetbobmcnugget Posts: 26
    2019 
    eco vert
    gt vert 

    36/12 or 24/12

    20105
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940

    2019 
    eco vert
    gt vert 

    36/12 or 24/12

    20105

    Eco
    24/12
    0.40% APR
    55% residual

    36/12
    1.70% APR
    47% residual

    GT
    Standard APR
    55%/49% residual for 24/36 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi there, what are the MF and RV for the 2019 Mustang GT coupe and convertible Zip 02474 for 36/12?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940

    Hi there, what are the MF and RV for the 2019 Mustang GT coupe and convertible Zip 02474 for 36/12?

    Standard APR
    52%/49% residual for Coupe/Vert

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you, what are the MF and RV for the 2019 Mustang ecoboost coupe and convertible Zip 02474 for 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959

    Thank you, what are the MF and RV for the 2019 Mustang ecoboost coupe and convertible Zip 02474 for 36/10?

    1.70% and 52% (Coupe) or 48% (Convertible)
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    MF and RV for 19 Ecoboost Coupe @ 24/12 & 36/12? Zip is 91362 (California).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,940
    sebrho said:

    MF and RV for 19 Ecoboost Coupe @ 24/12 & 36/12? Zip is 91362 (California).

    24/12
    0.40% APR
    59% residual

    36/12
    1.70% APR
    51% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    kyfdx said:
    MF and RV for 19 Ecoboost Coupe @ 24/12 & 36/12? Zip is 91362 (California).
    24/12 0.40% APR 59% residual 36/12 1.70% APR 51% residual $1000 lease cash
    That sucks, how has the APR risen from 0.15% to 0.40%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,959
    sebrho said:


    kyfdx said:

    sebrho said:

    MF and RV for 19 Ecoboost Coupe @ 24/12 & 36/12? Zip is 91362 (California).

    24/12
    0.40% APR
    59% residual

    36/12
    1.70% APR
    51% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    That sucks, how has the APR risen from 0.15% to 0.40%?

    Because the bean counters at Ford set it up that way.

    We don't make the news, we just report it. :wink:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sebrhosebrho Posts: 30
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    MF and RV for 19 Ecoboost Coupe @ 24/12 & 36/12? Zip is 91362 (California).
    24/12 0.40% APR 59% residual 36/12 1.70% APR 51% residual $1000 lease cash
    That sucks, how has the APR risen from 0.15% to 0.40%?
    Because the bean counters at Ford set it up that way. We don't make the news, we just report it. :wink:
    Yeah I know, but one of you guys said that if the RV drops, the incentives/APR would make up for it ;( 

    So at this point in order to get the best deal theoretically, should I lease: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Black Friday, end of year, or whenever the new 2020 model comes out?
Sign In or Register to comment.