Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Ford Mustang lease RV and MF

sebrhosebrho Member Posts: 30
edited March 2019 in Ford
Looking for the RV and MF values for the 2019 Mustang Ecoboost coupe with 10 speed automatic transmission, 101A, and Performance Package, MSRP $33,580.

Looking for 24 month and 36 month numbers at 12000 miles per year.

RV and MF values for California. Thanks!

(What about RV & MF of 2019 Mustang Premium EB w/10 spd auto, 201A, & Perf Pack - 24 & 36 months @12000 mpy? MSRP $38,785.)

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123
    sebrho said:

Looking for the RV and MF values for the 2019 Mustang Ecoboost coupe with 10 speed automatic transmission, 101A, and Performance Package, MSRP $33,580.

Looking for 24 month and 36 month numbers at 12000 miles per year.

RV and MF values for California. Thanks!

(What about RV & MF of 2019 Mustang Premium EB w/10 spd auto, 201A, & Perf Pack - 24 & 36 months @12000 mpy? MSRP $38,785.)

24/12
    0.15% APR
    60% residual

36/12
    1.95% APR
    52% residual

For all ecoboost coupes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sebrhosebrho Member Posts: 30
    RV and APR for 2019 Ecoboost Convertible 24/12 (California)?
    sebrho said:

RV and APR for 2019 Ecoboost Convertible 24/12 (California)?

0.15% APR
    56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Excuse my ignorance, but how are we getting these APR figures? Aren’t we supposed to get a credit check by either a bank, credit union, or the dealer runs it? Or does this APR assume excellent credit?
    sebrho said:

Excuse my ignorance, but how are we getting these APR figures? Aren’t we supposed to get a credit check by either a bank, credit union, or the dealer runs it? Or does this APR assume excellent credit?

It assumes Tier 0-1 credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

So if I get my credit ran by a credit union or bank, and get tier 0-1 credit, will I get 0.15% or is that only if I run my credit through Ford Credit company?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    sebrho said:

So if I get my credit ran by a credit union or bank, and get tier 0-1 credit, will I get 0.15% or is that only if I run my credit through Ford Credit company?

The .15% APR is for Ford Credit leases only.

If you use a 3rd party bank or credit union, you'll have to use their program numbers. Which we don't have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited March 2019
    Michaell said:
    The .15% APR is for Ford Credit leases only. If you use a 3rd party bank or credit union, you'll have to use their program numbers. Which we don't have.
    So if I want to get the 0.15% APR without having a dealership raise the number on me (for their own profit), should I contact Ford Credit directly without going through the dealership or can I present this website or something else to the dealership if they wrongly and deliberately try to give me a higher APR?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    sebrho said:

Michaell said:

If you use a 3rd party bank or credit union, you'll have to use their program numbers. Which we don't have.

So if I want to get the 0.15% APR without having a dealership raise the number on me (for their own profit), should I contact Ford Credit directly without going through the dealership or can I present this website or something else to the dealership if they wrongly and deliberately try to give me a higher APR?

You cannot work with Ford Credit directly - you have to work with the dealer.

If they attempt to mark up the APR, simply tell the dealer you aren't signing any deal until you get the base rate. The dealer knows what it is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited March 2019
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    The .15% APR is for Ford Credit leases only. If you use a 3rd party bank or credit union, you'll have to use their program numbers. Which we don't have.
    You cannot work with Ford Credit directly - you have to work with the dealer. If they attempt to mark up the APR, simply tell the dealer you aren't signing any deal until you get the base rate. The dealer knows what it is.
    If the dealer acts like he doesn’t know what it is or what I’m talking about, then what do I do then? Surely there must be some credible source of the base rate (APR) and I don’t think this forum counts as one (no offense to you guys, I appreciate your help a lot).

Also where do I find a credible source for the RV of my area (with 12k mi/year)? Again, no offense, but not counting this thread?
    sebrho said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

If they attempt to mark up the APR, simply tell the dealer you aren't signing any deal until you get the base rate. The dealer knows what it is.

If the dealer acts like he doesn’t know what it is or what I’m talking about, then what do I do then? Surely there must be some credible source of the base rate (APR) and I don’t think this forum counts as one (no offense to you guys, I appreciate your help a lot).

Also where do I find a credible source for the RV of my area (with 12k mi/year)? Again, no offense, but not counting this thread?

Leases aren't like loans. APRs do not have to be disclosed. The numbers are confidential between the dealer and Ford Credit. If you are looking for a source for the confidential numbers, you've found it. Your belief is not required. ;)

As for residual percentages, they are fixed by Ford Credit. No dealer has the authorization to alter them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    You cannot work with Ford Credit directly - you have to work with the dealer. If they attempt to mark up the APR, simply tell the dealer you aren't signing any deal until you get the base rate. The dealer knows what it is.

Leases aren't like loans. APRs do not have to be disclosed. The numbers are confidential between the dealer and Ford Credit. If you are looking for a source for the confidential numbers, you've found it. Your belief is not required. ;) As for residual percentages, they are fixed by Ford Credit. No dealer has the authorization to alter them.
    Do you think it’d be silly to show the dealer this thread for the APR?
    sebrho said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Leases aren't like loans. APRs do not have to be disclosed. The numbers are confidential between the dealer and Ford Credit. If you are looking for a source for the confidential numbers, you've found it. Your belief is not required. ;)

As for residual percentages, they are fixed by Ford Credit. No dealer has the authorization to alter them.

Do you think it’d be silly to show the dealer this thread for the APR?

It would be pointless. They know what it is. Confrontation is not a great way to negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• artem19artem19 Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Could you please provide RV and APR for 2019 Ecoboost Convertible 36/10 (California)? Thank you!
    artem19 said:

Hello! Could you please provide RV and APR for 2019 Ecoboost Convertible 36/10 (California)? Thank you!

1.95% APR
    49% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.