Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    Haitch21 said:

Michaell said:

Haitch21 said:

Hi all, emailed a local dealer on a 2019 Altima SV.

I currently have a 2016 Honda Civic LX lease that has two months of payments to go before maturity.

Looking to come into this 2019 Nissan Altima SV with SiriusXM, Android Auto, and Pro Pilot technologies.

Upon doing some research, MSRP on this car is at $29,125 however it is currently going in the area for around $27,200 before $1,500 incentives kick in.

If we can base a deal on a sale price of $24,100 before incentives kick in, with 0 down and the residual of 54% and a money factor of 0.00047 for 36 months and 12k miles, I can come in today.

Dealer came back with $24,948 including the 1550 rebate and $2,792 discount off MSRP, confirming residual and MF.

I said if we could get to $24,800 before the rebates kick in, we might have something. He said what he said was the best they could do because "as you said yourself you know they're going for around $27k around here" and we're at $26,498 before the rebate kicks in. Supposedly can't take a penny less, etc.

When I told him "Surely $500 less than what they're going for right now before the rebates isn't the best that can be done" he came back with that it's the best they can do and at $27,000 they're already under invoice and linked me to KBB.

Just wanted to see if I am doing this correctly or am on the right path. Isn't invoice different than sticker which is what we are negotiating? Invoice is what they buy it for from the manufacturer, right? And that's way less than even the sticker minus the rebate, right? Am I being unreasonable or not understanding well or is this just the dance?
    Everybody negotiates differently. If you have a target number in mind, work with multiple dealers to see who will meet, or beat, it.
    Fair enough, haha. Just wanted to know if I'm living in crazy town or what. Ultimately I'd like to get to $260/mo including tax but if you guys tell me that's not gonna be possible, you guys obviously know more than I do. I'm the one asking questions haha.
    we don't track deals, so can't tell you if your target payment is achievable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Louis GoetzLouis Goetz Member Posts: 7
    Sorry, I can't believe I left that information out. I am looking for the residual value, money factor and incentives for a 2019 Altima SR in 33024. 3 years, 12,000 miles. Thanks for your time.

Sorry, I can't believe I left that information out. I am looking for the residual value, money factor and incentives for a 2019 Altima SR in 33024. 3 years, 12,000 miles. Thanks for your time.

FWD?
    .00100 and 54%
    $1850 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Chibearcub007Chibearcub007 Member Posts: 18
    Can I please get numbers for SL AWD and Platinum AWD 36/12 and 36/15 plus any incentives for 97401. I assume you deduct 1% going from 12 to 15 but just want to be sure. Thanks so much 

Can I please get numbers for SL AWD and Platinum AWD 36/12 and 36/15 plus any incentives for 97401. I assume you deduct 1% going from 12 to 15 but just want to be sure. Thanks so much 

36/15
    .00047 and 55% (SL) or 54% (Plat)
    $1550 incentive

Indeed, add 1% to go to 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• themau_themau_ Member Posts: 16
    Hello,

Can I please get RV, MF and any incentives including loyalty discounts for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR (FWD) and SV Trim (FWD), 36/15K? My zip code is 32824, thank you.
    themau_ said:

Hello,

Can I please get RV, MF and any incentives including loyalty discounts for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR (FWD) and SV Trim (FWD), 36/15K? My zip code is 32824, thank you.

SR - .00100 and 53%
    SV - .00047 and 53%
    $1850 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jschoeyjschoey Member Posts: 3
    Hello, looking for MF, RV and any incentives for 2019 Altima SV FWD for 36/12k in 66221. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    jschoey said:

Hello, looking for MF, RV and any incentives for 2019 Altima SV FWD for 36/12k in 66221. Thanks!

.00047 MF and 54% residual
    $800 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jasond13jasond13 Member Posts: 14
    2019 Altima platinum FWD MF & Residual for 11229 NY & 18426 PA
    jasond13 said:

2019 Altima platinum FWD MF & Residual for 11229 NY & 18426 PA

36/15
    .00047 and 53%
    $1550 incentives

Either location

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Sleek777Sleek777 Member Posts: 16
    Is this a good deal?

$274 per month, 0 down, 0 first month

For 2019 Altima SR with Premium Package

27,505 MSRP

22,279 Selling Price 

MF 00100

Free 2 years oil changes

Should I close the deal or wait for better incentives in April?
    Sleek777 said:

Is this a good deal?

27,505 MSRP

22,279 Selling Price 

MF 00100

Free 2 years oil changes

Nothing due from you at signing?

Looks like a good deal.
    Sleek777 said:

Should I close the deal or wait for better incentives in April?

No predictions on whether the programs will be better or worse, in April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Nope, nothing due from me at signing. 
    Is the SV a better value than SR Altima in general? 
  • marc1022marc1022 Member Posts: 172
    Sleek777 said:
    Is this a good deal?

27,505 MSRP

22,279 Selling Price 

MF 00100

Free 2 years oil changes

Sweet deal. What state?
    Sleek777 said:

Is the SV a better value than SR Altima in general? 

I dunno, what are the differences in equipment?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Texas 
    Do the tax credits expire end of March 31 or will they still be available in April for the Altimas?
    Sleek777 said:

Do the tax credits expire end of March 31 or will they still be available in April for the Altimas?

We don't have that information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2019
    Here's the deal on a 2019 Altima Platinum AWD

jasond13 said:

In PA?

I wouldn't put that much upfront.
    But, at about $410/mo, all-in, it might be a reasonable deal.

What mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited March 2019
    kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

Well yes they charged me PA sales tax 6% but I found the specific car I wanted at a dealer in NY
    3 years 12k a year
    I just put down the what was due at lease singing and the tax & title that Nissan was offering totaled up to be $4234. I'd rather have the lower payment every month either way I would have to pay it. I feel like its a fair deal because Nissan wanted $321 a month and payments totaling $11,556 I mean it is pretty loaded up with features I feel like I'm getting good bang for my buck unless someone sees something different.
    jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

Well yes they charged me PA sales tax 6% but I found the specific car I wanted at a dealer in NY
    3 years 12k a year
    I just put down the what was due at lease singing and the tax & title that Nissan was offering totaled up to be $4234. I'd rather have the lower payment every month either way I would have to pay it. I feel like its a fair deal because Nissan wanted $321 a month and payments totaling $11,556 I mean it is pretty loaded up with features I feel like I'm getting good bang for my buck unless someone sees something different.
    True, but if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, you lose that up front cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited April 2019
    Michaell said:
    In PA? I wouldn't put that much upfront. But, at about $410/mo, all-in, it might be a reasonable deal. What mileage allowance?
    Well yes they charged me PA sales tax 6% but I found the specific car I wanted at a dealer in NY 3 years 12k a year I just put down the what was due at lease singing and the tax & title that Nissan was offering totaled up to be $4234. I'd rather have the lower payment every month either way I would have to pay it. I feel like its a fair deal because Nissan wanted $321 a month and payments totaling $11,556 I mean it is pretty loaded up with features I feel like I'm getting good bang for my buck unless someone sees something different.
    True, but if the car is stolen or totaled during the lease, you lose that up front cash.
    That’s a chance I’m willing to take up in PA in the middle of the woods plus it’s not my daily driver. So I don’t mind I might as well buy it if I’m going to pay over $410 a month for it. Just my opinion if I lived in the city and it was a daily i’m sure I would feel differently.
    jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

3 years 12k a year
    Leases get taxed an extra 3% in PA. So, the tax rate is actually 9%. If you are a PA resident, you'll pay PA tax, no matter where you buy it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

3 years 12k a year
    Leases get taxed an extra 3% in PA. So, the tax rate is actually 9%. If you are a PA resident, you'll pay PA tax, no matter where you buy it.
    The state sales tax in Pennsylvania is six percent but some counties and cities add an additional surtax to this amount. The state sales tax rate for leasing a motor vehicle in Pennsylvania is six percent. Some counties impose additional surtaxes, however. For example, the rate in Allegheny County is seven percent and that in Philadelphia County is eight percent. The city of Philadelphia imposes an additional two percent, raising the rates in that city and county -- which are coterminous -- to 10 percent.
    In my county it's Six percent plus two percent for county surtax so yes a Total of eight percent
    jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

3 years 12k a year
    The state sales tax in Pennsylvania is six percent but some counties and cities add an additional surtax to this amount. The state sales tax rate for leasing a motor vehicle in Pennsylvania is six percent. Some counties impose additional surtaxes, however. For example, the rate in Allegheny County is seven percent and that in Philadelphia County is eight percent. The city of Philadelphia imposes an additional two percent, raising the rates in that city and county -- which are coterminous -- to 10 percent.
    In my county it's Six percent plus two percent for county surtax so yes a Total of eight percent
    I'll repeat this part:

Leases get taxed an extra 3% in PA.

That is a state tax, in addition to any county or local sales tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

3 years 12k a year
    I'll repeat this part:

That is a state tax, in addition to any county or local sales tax.</blockquote

I didn't say you were wrong I just said I am being taxed at 8% not 9%
    Its not a big deal, all I was originally asking was do you think I got a good deal

Thanks for the info
  • jump4winterjump4winter Member Posts: 6
    Can I get the April numbers for AWD S SV and SL when you get them? 36/12, 16506. Thanks again!
    Is this a good deal. Finalizing...

$253 per month, 0 down, 0 first month 

For 2019 SR with Premium Package

28270 - MSRP

22,306 - Selling Price 

MF .00100

3 yrs Nissan Basic Maintenance Plan Included

Residual - 56% 

VPP Pricing with Tax credits included

In Texas 

2019 Nissan Altima with Premium Package 
    SR Trim

Can I get the April numbers for AWD S SV and SL when you get them? 36/12, 16506. Thanks again!

.00047 and 52% / 55% / 56%
    $850 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Sleek777 said:

Is this a good deal. Finalizing...

$253 per month, 0 down, 0 first month 

For 2019 SR with Premium Package

28270 - MSRP

22,306 - Selling Price 

MF .00100

3 yrs Nissan Basic Maintenance Plan Included

Residual - 56% 

VPP Pricing with Tax credits included

In Texas 

Sleek777 said:

2019 Nissan Altima with Premium Package 

Sleek777 said:

SR Trim

FWD or AWD?

Relativce to MSRP, that's a decent payment.

Absolutely $0 due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

kyfdx said:

jasond13 said:

In PA?

What mileage allowance?

3 years 12k a year
    I'll repeat this part:

That is a state tax, in addition to any county or local sales tax.
    According to the deal sheet you posted, your tax is 9% on the payment. $24.77 tax on $275.23 payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yes absolutely 0 down at signing. Everything rolled in... 
    Did residual and Money factor change from March to April on 2019 Altima SR?
    Sleek777 said:

Did residual and Money factor change from March to April on 2019 Altima SR?

No

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Can you please provide me with the MF, RV and any lease deals for AWD Altima SR 36/12 for 19147.

Does Nissan have loyalty discount?

Thank you

Can you please provide me with the MF, RV and any lease deals for AWD Altima SR 36/12 for 19147.

Does Nissan have loyalty discount?

Thank you

.00100 MF and 55% residual
    $1600 incentive

No info on Nissan loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• floridardmguyfloridardmguy Member Posts: 10
    Can I get the numbers for 2.5 FWD Platinum 36/12 and 36/15 in 34655? Also, any incentives?

Thank you!

Can I get the numbers for 2.5 FWD Platinum 36/12 and 36/15 in 34655? Also, any incentives?

Thank you!

36/15
    .00047 and 53%
    $1900 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• arij282arij282 Member Posts: 32
    Hi, can you please provide numbers for SV trim FWD and AWD for zip 08755, 12k/36. Thanks
    arij282 said:

Hi, can you please provide numbers for SV trim FWD and AWD for zip 08755, 12k/36. Thanks

.00047 and 54% (FWD) or 55% (AWD)
    $1600 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Kais03Kais03 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease/loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR and SV 36/12k zip 33176 thanks!
  • polishpete13polishpete13 Member Posts: 32
    Hey, could I have the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Altima S FWD and AWD for 07070 and 36/10k?
    Kais03 said:

Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease/loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Nissan Altima SR and SV 36/12k zip 33176 thanks!

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hey, could I have the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Altima S FWD and AWD for 07070 and 36/10k?

36/12 (10K not available from Nissan)

.00047 and 51% (FWD) or 52% (AWD)

Incentives
    $2725 FWD
    $1600 AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator