Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 RAV4 Prices?

_invalid_name_invalid_name Member Posts: 3
edited March 2019 in Toyota
Hi guys, I wonder is out of the door price of $27k for 2019 RAV4 XLE model a good deal?
It would be great if you could discuss what are the prices you paid for your RAV. Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

Hi guys, I wonder is out of the door price of $27k for 2019 RAV4 XLE model a good deal?
    It would be great if you could discuss what are the prices you paid for your RAV. Thanks!

What is the MSRP?

What are your taxes and fees?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• _invalid_name_invalid_name Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

I would assume it is the base model with MSRP of $27.3k because I asked them to opt out the possible packages for a lower price. If I finance through TFS, there could be an additional $1k off.

I'm asking for a detailed quote. They just confirm that they could do out the door price a little bit under $27k.

kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

I would assume it is the base model with MSRP of $27.3k because I asked them to opt out the possible packages for a lower price. If I finance through TFS, there could be an additional $1k off.

I'm asking for a detailed quote. They just confirm that they could do out the door price a little bit under $27k.
    Without knowing where you live, and your local sales tax and fees, an OTD price doesn't tell us much.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• _invalid_name_invalid_name Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

Without knowing where you live, and your local sales tax and fees, an OTD price doesn't tell us much.
    I live in SoCal, the estimated tax & fee would be ~9% - 9.5% I believe.

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

What is the MSRP?

I live in SoCal, the estimated tax & fee would be ~9% - 9.5% I believe.
    If the MSRP is $27300, and your out the door price including tax and CA DMV fees is $27K, then that's a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mmjjddaayymmjjddaayy Member Posts: 3
    2019 Limited MSRP 37253, OTD @ 36960. zip 90004. Tax 9.5% Good Price?

2019 Limited MSRP 37253, OTD @ 36960. zip 90004. Tax 9.5% Good Price?

Does OTD include all taxes and fees?

Are you financing? If so, what are the terms?

Have you researched pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mmjjddaayymmjjddaayy Member Posts: 3
    It includes all taxes and fees, I would be financing at 3.99%/36months. They offered 5.4% for 60 months.

It includes all taxes and fees, I would be financing at 3.99%/36months. They offered 5.4% for 60 months.

Looks like a reasonable deal. Over 10% off MSRP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wiesmanwiesman Member Posts: 11
    Toyota is offering $1000 TFS cash if you finance through them when purchasing the 2019 RAV4. Do you know if it includes the hybrid model? Also do you know what their financing rates are for 48 and 60 months for top tier credit?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,058
    wiesman said:

Toyota is offering $1000 TFS cash if you finance through them when purchasing the 2019 RAV4. Do you know if it includes the hybrid model? Also do you know what their financing rates are for 48 and 60 months for top tier credit?

What is your ZIP code? Toyota numbers are regional.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• wiesmanwiesman Member Posts: 11
    20723 (Maryland) is the dealers. 27407 (North Carolina) is mine.

Thank you

Ron
    wiesman said:

20723 (Maryland) is the dealers. 27407 (North Carolina) is mine.

Thank you

Ron

For MD, I show the $1000 purchase incentive being available on both gas and Hybrid RAV4.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• LEASE_LESSLEASE_LESS Member Posts: 7
    Hi I was offered 28,850 for an XLE today after $1500 rebate. I have to add tax to the 28,500 and the only options on the XLE is heated seats, heated steering wheel (cold weather package). I live in Long Island NY.

I did not get to see the invoice price but they told me they are selling the car $680 below invoice. 

Is this a good deal? 
    Do you need any other info? Thanks! 

Hi I was offered 28,850 for an XLE today after $1500 rebate. I have to add tax to the 28,500 and the only options on the XLE is heated seats, heated steering wheel (cold weather package). I live in Long Island NY.

I did not get to see the invoice price but they told me they are selling the car $680 below invoice. 

Is this a good deal? 
    Do you need any other info? Thanks! 

We do not track pricing; use this link to help:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ZeekateZeekate Member Posts: 1
    Hi All,
    Looking for some honest advice. I am looking for a good deal on Toyota RAV4 2019 AWD LE
    Dealer is offering this for 28761 with tax, registration and fees included in New York. Is this a good deal or should I negotiate more? This is only if i finance with TFS and take benefit of 1250 off?
    Thanks
    Zeekate said:

Hi All,
    Looking for some honest advice. I am looking for a good deal on Toyota RAV4 2019 AWD LE
    Dealer is offering this for 28761 with tax, registration and fees included in New York. Is this a good deal or should I negotiate more? This is only if i finance with TFS and take benefit of 1250 off?
    Thanks

While waiting for feedback, you can check here:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator