Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease numbers for 2019 X5

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited March 2019 in BMW
What are the lease numbers for March for a 2019 X5 40i and 50i. Assuming 36 month lease with 10,000 miles in area code 22202. I think the dealer here tried to rip me off with a ridiculous MF of 0.002781. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,196
    kadeemm said:

What are the lease numbers for March for a 2019 X5 40i and 50i. Assuming 36 month lease with 10,000 miles in area code 22202. I think the dealer here tried to rip me off with a ridiculous MF of 0.002781. Thanks!

.00177 MF and 59% residual
    Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks! They were trying to cheat. BMW of Alexandria
  • Options
    Quick question. When applying the BMW incentive lease credit, is this taken off the price of the vehicle after typical dealer discount? If not, how does the lease credit work when pricing the vehicle? For example, towards the end of the year BMW typically has a $3,500 lease credit but I am unsure of how it is applied. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    kadeemm said:

Quick question. When applying the BMW incentive lease credit, is this taken off the price of the vehicle after typical dealer discount? If not, how does the lease credit work when pricing the vehicle? For example, towards the end of the year BMW typically has a $3,500 lease credit but I am unsure of how it is applied. Thanks in advance.

The lease credit is a consumer discount, and should show up on the contract as a down payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    samkim051984samkim051984 Member Posts: 3
    hello what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for2019 x5
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315

hello what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits for2019 x5

36/15
    .00165 and 56%
    No lease incentives
    $1250 loyalty credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.