Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Chrysler 300 Lease

HarryRNHarryRN Member Posts: 10
edited March 2019 in Chrysler
Hey everyone, I was trying to find some information for a 2019 Chrysler 300 Touring and S models but cuoldn't find a discussion for this year, only 2018. Would someone be able to help with the MF, residuals, and any incentives for a 2019 AWD? 36/12, 10703.

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    HarryRN said:

Hey everyone, I was trying to find some information for a 2019 Chrysler 300 Touring and S models but cuoldn't find a discussion for this year, only 2018. Would someone be able to help with the MF, residuals, and any incentives for a 2019 AWD? 36/12, 10703.

Thank you!

Chrysler Capital doesn't have any supported lease programs for the 300.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Hi there. Trying to help my dad on a 2019 300S lease as his current lease is about to expire. Has anything changed with Chrysler Capital since the last post on March 15? Do you know if they aren't going to do any new lease deals since they are about to stop production on them?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063

Hi there. Trying to help my dad on a 2019 300S lease as his current lease is about to expire. Has anything changed with Chrysler Capital since the last post on March 15? Do you know if they aren't going to do any new lease deals since they are about to stop production on them?

What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

The 300 has had some poor lease programs, historically.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Hi there. Trying to help my dad on a 2019 300S lease as his current lease is about to expire. Has anything changed with Chrysler Capital since the last post on March 15? Do you know if they aren't going to do any new lease deals since they are about to stop production on them?

There aren't any supported lease programs for the 300.

If he has to lease, pick a different vehicle

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Michaell said:
    What ZIP code? What lease term and how many miles per year? The 300 has had some poor lease programs, historically.
    Thank you Michaell. Zip is 75248.  Lease term would be 36/10 (or 36/12 if they don’t do 10k miles).  

Michaell said:

What ZIP code?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

The 300 has had some poor lease programs, historically.

Thank you Michaell. Zip is 75248.  Lease term would be 36/10 (or 36/12 if they don’t do 10k miles).  

No lease programs for the 300

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• marni_carter@yahoo.commarni_carter@yahoo.com Member Posts: 98
    Follow up question....My dad really wants to lease a 300S.  Since Chrysler has no lease programs for it, do you think that may be because they are not valuing it high since this is likely the last year they are making them? His current lease is through US Bank since their program was better than Chrysler’s in 2016. I’m wondering if it’s even worth looking at leasing another one through US Bank or another outside leasing company. I’m curious what your opinion is on this. He’s looking at a few different cars but really wants the 300s.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063

Follow up question....My dad really wants to lease a 300S.  Since Chrysler has no lease programs for it, do you think that may be because they are not valuing it high since this is likely the last year they are making them? His current lease is through US Bank since their program was better than Chrysler’s in 2016. I’m wondering if it’s even worth looking at leasing another one through US Bank or another outside leasing company. I’m curious what your opinion is on this. He’s looking at a few different cars but really wants the 300s.

There may be lease programs from Ally or US Bank, but we don't have them, so can't render an opinion as to how good (or bad) they might be.

Can't hurt to get a quote or two from a couple of dealers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• marni_carter@yahoo.commarni_carter@yahoo.com Member Posts: 98
    thanks!!!