Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What is the current (4/25/19) money factor for Tier 1 and Tier 2 credit? Thank you.

PAW2PAW2 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2023 in Jeep
What is the current (4/25/19) money factor for Tier 1 and Tier 2 credit? Thank you.
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    PAW2 said:

What model?
    Trim?
    2WD or 4WD?
    Term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• PAW2PAW2 Member Posts: 6
    Sorry, wrangler, Sport S 2018, 4WD, 48 months, 10,000 miles/year, thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,258
    PAW2 said:

2-door or 4-door?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

4 door/unlimited
    PAW2 said:

PAW2 said:

PAW2 said:

4 door/unlimited

standard MF and 67%

One of the few vehicles where the long term lease numbers work in your favor

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I didn't know there was a standard money factor, I have the MF as .00223/.00288 Tier 1/Tier2 from my dealer for 3/1 to 4/1 but they are playing games with me on the current one, they also told me the 63% on the end of lease value

could you share they standard MF with me?
    PAW2 said:

I didn't know there was a standard money factor, I have the MF as .00223/.00288 Tier 1/Tier2 from my dealer for 3/1 to 4/1 but they are playing games with me on the current one, they also told me the 63% on the end of lease value

could you share they standard MF with me?

We don't know the exact value of the standard MF for April; agree that it was .00223 for March.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks, do you suspect it went up or down from March? The dealer is of course telling me it went up.
    PAW2 said:

Thanks, do you suspect it went up or down from March? The dealer is of course telling me it went up.

No guesses as to what happened to it.

You should check with multiple dealers, to see if you get a consistent answer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ok, thanks for the responses
This discussion has been closed.