Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• mtbuonocoremtbuonocore Member Posts: 16
    Hi, do you have the numbers on a 2019 Guilia Sport AWD, 24 months x 12k and 15k in NJ, 08879, please. 

Also I know this is the Gulia thread but if you had the Stelvio numbers I’d appreciate them as well on a Stelvio Ti AWD same lease terms and registration zip. 

Thanks for all your help!! 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902

Hi, do you have the numbers on a 2019 Guilia Sport AWD, 24 months x 12k and 15k in NJ, 08879, please. 

Also I know this is the Gulia thread but if you had the Stelvio numbers I’d appreciate them as well on a Stelvio Ti AWD same lease terms and registration zip. 

Thanks for all your help!! 

24/15
    .00020 and 57%
    $2500 incentives

Stelvio lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52910/alfa-romeo/stelvio/2019-alfa-romeo-stelvio-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• brandontyler024brandontyler024 Member Posts: 9
    Hi there. Thanks in advance for your help. 

MF and Residual and incentives/rebates upcoming for May/June? 33409

Base 36/12 
    Sport 36/12
    Ti Sport 36/12

Base 24/12
    Sport 24/12
    Ti Sport 24/12

Thank you so much!!!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,559

Base 36/12 
    Sport 36/12
    Ti Sport 36/12

Base 24/12
    Sport 24/12
    Ti Sport 24/12

Thank you so much!!!

We won't have those numbers until the new programs are current.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• drozj14drozj14 Member Posts: 73
    Could I get mf residual incentives for a

Giulia ti sport rwd
    3 year 10k

Also I have a question with negative equity, can that be used in a trade in and if so should i use that at the last moment of negotiations to get anything out of the trade? I have an upside down lexus fyi

Thanks as always. Still trying to find something for the end of this month.
    drozj14 said:

Could I get mf residual incentives for a

Giulia ti sport rwd
    3 year 10k

Also I have a question with negative equity, can that be used in a trade in and if so should i use that at the last moment of negotiations to get anything out of the trade? I have an upside down lexus fyi

Thanks as always. Still trying to find something for the end of this month.

.00051 and 49%
    $2000 incetnives

You can roll negative equity into your lease; do you know how far upside down you are with the Lexus? You should find out the payoff and trade values before heading to the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• jerzydeviljerzydevil Member Posts: 5
    Do you guys have numbers on 2018 models or just 2019? Looking at a 2018 Ti Sport AWD. 36/10 and 24/10. Car is located in Ohio (I'm in Arizona if that matters). Thanks!

Do you guys have numbers on 2018 models or just 2019? Looking at a 2018 Ti Sport AWD. 36/10 and 24/10. Car is located in Ohio (I'm in Arizona if that matters). Thanks!

We do have 2018 numbers.. Please post, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/49217/alfa-romeo/giulia/2018-alfa-romeo-guilia-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• MarilistarMarilistar Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2019
    (qbrozen) you can answer to! Giulia Ti Sport AWD The MSRP is $51,440. After all the incentives the car is $45,366. . So I think you looked at the first term sheet. I found a new let me add the numbers he sent me. should I still go in and ask for at least 12% off the MSRP before the incentives? I want to get the best deal, and like you said. if the cars ae sitting, they want to move inventory. I am going tomorrow. to sign paperwork. thank you for the help!! Is there anything else I am missing? what about fees and taxes pay up front?? https://us.v-cdn.net/5021145/uploads/editor/7w/j8dxz2oidr2r.jpeg
    ksoman said:

Yes. I have a down payment... how would you get to a reasonable monthly payment with no money down? The MSRP is $51,440. After all the incentives the car is $45,366. Not sure what your reply means... 🤔

ksoman said:

Hello Michaell. It’s me again. So I went to another dealer. And got some new numbers. This breakdown isn’t very good. Maybe you can understand it? Is this a good deal?
    Thank you. M.

It looks like, you still got a down payment here.
    I live in NJ. I got my Giulia near Harrisburg PA. For me, if nothing else, the documentation fee difference saves me $15/month. It actually saves me a lot more to go elsewhere.

I think, at the moment, the Giulia is sitting on the lots for months, and it appears many competition brand dealers are is in the mood to drop prices by between 8-9K on MSRP. Based on the calls I get every day from dealers I may have spoken to anytime in the last one year, it seems like car sales are falling through the floor pretty bad and everybody is in the mood to just get inventory down. I'd say tell them (a) I am not going to put anything down (b) tell them you are not focused on a particular monthly $, but care about your total over 36 months (c) you want the cap cost @ 41,152. They will laugh, they will choke, but they WILL come back to you with a number lower than $45,366, in my opinion, you can bring them down to about $42,500 - $43,000. With no money down, this puts you in a payment of approximately $485-$500 with about $3,000 out the door (not the 6K in your term sheet). My 47K Giulia is $399/mox24 with $3,000 out the door (this $3,000 is almost all tax and title). Whether you put money down or you put it into your monthly payment, you are writing somebody else a check, so the only way to really save money is to push the cap cost as low as possible without your contributions.
    I recently purchased the 2019 Giulia Ti Sport! Red/Tan, Its Fire!!!
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,925
    I’m a bit confused by the worksheet. So it is $3k out of your pocket on top of the $3k incentive?

If so, no way this car is worth it, IMHO. There are better ways to spend effectively $580/mo. 

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

I am going in there today! So i need some good ammo. I am going to tell them i want the car for $41,200. and have them laugh.. and maybe came back under $43,000. Wish me luck!!!
    qbrozen said:

I’m a bit confused by the worksheet. So it is $3k out of your pocket on top of the $3k incentive?

If so, no way this car is worth it, IMHO. There are better ways to spend effectively $580/mo. 

edited April 2019
    kyfdx said:

Base 36/12 
    Sport 36/12
    Ti Sport 36/12

Base 24/12
    Sport 24/12
    Ti Sport 24/12

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry. Forgive me for my naivety :)

Can you at least get me the current?

kyfdx said:

Base 36/12 
    Sport 36/12
    Ti Sport 36/12

Base 24/12
    Sport 24/12
    Ti Sport 24/12

Thank you so much!!!

Sorry. Forgive me for my naivety :)

Can you at least get me the current?
    Not sure how that will help. They expire at end of business today.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jerzydevil1jerzydevil1 Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2019
    I am going in there today! So i need some good ammo. I am going to tell them i want the car for $41,200. and have them laugh.. and maybe came back under $43,000. Wish me luck!!!

I just got a great deal at Towbin in Vegas...no gimmicks and only a few back and forths to get the final price.  Process was very smooth. Overall a very positive experience.  I got a '19 Ti Sport.  The MF and residual matched up with what the guys here have been posting for a 24/10 lease.

End of the month, you're more likely to get the dealers to come down significantly in price and the finance companies to work with you on rates...but that's likely only if they're below their monthly quota.  This was the last month you could lease 2018s, so that helped as well (even though I got a 2019) since the dealer was highly motivated to move inventory.  Don't be afraid to look at dealers outside your zip code.  I live in Phoenix, but found my deal in Vegas.  I got a much better price working the dealers against each other.  I'd say the sweet spot to start looking/negotiating is 2-3 days before end of month.
  • ksomanksoman Member Posts: 683

Had a super busy day so just catching up. How did it go?

i don’t know if I can recommend my dealer/salesman here. But they played fair. 

I just got a great deal at Towbin in Vegas...no gimmicks and only a few back and forths to get the final price.  Process was very smooth. Overall a very positive experience.  I got a '19 Ti Sport.  The MF and residual matched up with what the guys here have been posting for a 24/10 lease.

End of the month, you're more likely to get the dealers to come down significantly in price and the finance companies to work with you on rates...but that's likely only if they're below their monthly quota.  This was the last month you could lease 2018s, so that helped as well (even though I got a 2019) since the dealer was highly motivated to move inventory.  Don't be afraid to look at dealers outside your zip code.  I live in Phoenix, but found my deal in Vegas.  I got a much better price working the dealers against each other.  I'd say the sweet spot to start looking/negotiating is 2-3 days before end of month.
    So what was your great deal?

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:

$436/month, $1200 for first month's payment and fees.  MSRP was just under $47k.  
    edited April 2019

$436/month, $1200 for first month's payment and fees.  MSRP was just under $47k.  

My numbers are about the same for similar MSRP 46.9K (2019 model). $336x24 with 3500 out the door that includes all fees and taxes up front.

WOW! What a day! I was just shot at the end, I tried my best haggling skills. haha. I got a 2019 Giulia ti Sport 36/12k MSRP $51,440, after all my incentives and discounts, $470 a month Fees and taxes up front 3k and out the door! I think I did a really good job? Cap Adjusted cost $40,506. :open_mouth: The car is beautiful!! got the 19in wheels, run flat tires with black 5 spoke rims! OWWWWW! HOT! I need to take photos.
    ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

How many months and miles?

qbrozen said:

Awesome. Enjoy. This car drives better than the test drive, which is rare. And I will say it drives better than every BMW I've owned.

WOW! What a day! I was just shot at the end, I tried my best haggling skills. haha. I got a 2019 Giulia ti Sport 36/12k MSRP $51,440, after all my incentives and discounts, $470 a month Fees and taxes up front 3k and out the door! I think I did a really good job? Cap Adjusted cost $40,506. :open_mouth: The car is beautiful!! got the 19in wheels, run flat tires with black 5 spoke rims! OWWWWW! HOT! I need to take photos.

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

edited May 2019
    Oh For sure!! Drives amazing!! Love it! So slick, and smooth, and real Fast. Really nice car, I think they are right, I went to AR, instead of BMW.. AHH! SO NICE. :)
    ksoman said:

Awesome. Enjoy. This car drives better than the test drive, which is rare. And I will say it drives better than every BMW I've owned.

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

How many months and miles?
    qbrozen said:

24/10
  • NickvNickv Member Posts: 3
    Could I get numbers for Giulia Ti Sport RWD 24/12 92081
    Can I get the numbers on a Giulia Base and a Sport Ti in 33409?

36/12
    24/12

Thank you!
  • who8me2k7who8me2k7 Member Posts: 17
    how are the numbers looking this month?

24/10 Giulia Ti Sport
    36/10

thanks!!

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

Congrats on the new Alfa!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Nickv said:

Could I get numbers for Giulia Ti Sport RWD 24/12 92081

.00021 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can I get the numbers on a Giulia Base and a Sport Ti in 33409?

36/12
    24/12

Thank you!

RWD?

Base
    .00035 MF and 59% residual
    .00064 MF and 50% residual

TiSport
    .00021 MF and 56% residual
    .00031 MF and 47% residual

$2000 incentive - either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

who8me2k7 said:

how are the numbers looking this month?

24/10 Giulia Ti Sport
    36/10

thanks!!

.00021 MF and 57% residual
    .00031 MF and 48% residual

$2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

My final numbers were these.
    Car was bought in Mechanicsville, PA, not in Jersey where I live.
    24mo/15Kyr, 336x24 with 3700 total out the door. (I bought down my cap cost by about $400 or $16/mo)

My insurance did go up by about $30/mo. :open_mouth: Very soon, what I pay for insurance per month on my cars will exceed what I pay for leases :worried:
    ksoman said:

My numbers are about the same for similar MSRP 46.9K (2019 model). $336x24 with 3500 out the door that includes all fees and taxes up front.

• RoysonGRoysonG Member Posts: 18
    Hello, can I have the May MF, RV, and incentive for a Giulia base sport RWD, 12/36, in 08054.

Thanks!
    RoysonG said:

Hello, can I have the May MF, RV, and incentive for a Giulia base sport RWD, 12/36, in 08054.

Thanks!

.00064 and 49%
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ksoman said:
    My final numbers were these. Car was bought in Mechanicsville, PA, not in Jersey where I live. 24mo/15Kyr, 336x24 with 3700 total out the door. (I bought down my cap cost by about $400 or $16/mo) My insurance did go up by about $30/mo. :open_mouth: Very soon, what I pay for insurance per month on my cars will exceed what I pay for leases :worried:
    Looks like the MF's have gone up and the residuals have gone down, so we did good.
    Is it true that residuals and MF and incentives for Alfa are national?

Incentives could possibly vary (auto show bonus, etc), but other than that, they are national. And, we haven't seen any incentive variation, either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• HalfrigHalfrig Member Posts: 17
    Hello. 45011. 36/12. AWD. Ti and Ti Sport variations. Thanks!
    Halfrig said:

Hello. 45011. 36/12. AWD. Ti and Ti Sport variations. Thanks!

.00003 and 48% (Ti) or 47% (Ti Sport)
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The incentives varied for me. I am in NYS. I am also a Platinum card hold user. And got extra incentives off through the Amex purchasing program! Very happy about it.

I should of put more money down... ehhh. How do you think I did about my numbers?
    kyfdx said:

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

I should of put more money down... ehhh. How do you think I did about my numbers?

kyfdx said:

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

Why put more money upfront?

You did fine. What a great looking car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brvndon11brvndon11 Member Posts: 17
    Hi all!

Can I get the numbers on a Giulia Ti Sport RWD in 94565?

For: 36/12 or 36/10

Any incentives?

Thank you!
    I guess so right? this was the second lease, so this round i knew better. So estatic with my car, now i have to give her a name...
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

Why put more money upfront?

You did fine. What a great looking car!

brvndon11 said:

Hi all!

Can I get the numbers on a Giulia Ti Sport RWD in 94565?

For: 36/12 or 36/10

Any incentives?

Thank you!

36/12
    .00031 MF and 47% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This is the color to get. I did the Rosso red too.

kyfdx said:

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

ksoman said:
    This is the color to get. I did the Rosso red too.

kyfdx said:

ksoman said:

qbrozen said:

Best looking wheels right there.
    Does carplay/android function properly?

• Nh5651Nh5651 Member Posts: 16
    Hi can I have the RV MF Incentives
    guilia base AWD. 24/10
    sport AWD  24/10
    ti      AWD.   24/10

Nh5651 said:

Hi can I have the RV MF Incentives
    guilia base AWD. 24/10
    sport AWD  24/10
    ti      AWD.   24/10

.00028 MF and 60% residual
    .00028 MF and 58% residual
    .00016 MF and 60% residual

$2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• avenga1avenga1 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    Hi,

Can I get the RV/MF for a Giulia Base AWD with 36/12 or 24/12 in 97225?

Thanks!