Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Honda CR-V Lease Deals and Prices

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    OkifeelthatOkifeelthat Member Posts: 27
    edited March 2019
    Hello,
    can someone provide me the MF and Res for 91355 on a 2018 CRV EX? 

Is the MF negotiable? Any other incentive going on right now?

thank you 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,318

Hello,
    can someone provide me the MF and Res for 91355 on a 2018 CRV EX? 

Is the MF negotiable? Any other incentive going on right now?

thank you 

The lease support for the 2018 CR-V has ended. Might be able to get a better deal on a 2019.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thank you for responding. I’ve tried to get a decent lease quote on a 2019, but the MF is so high (.00240) that it’s gonna be impossible to get the monthly payment close to $300. 

I have a few dealerships who have offered a 8% discount off the 2018 CRV EX MSRP, just waiting to hear back on their lease quote.

do you think Honda will offer lease incentives at some point in the near future on 2019 EX trims?

thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,207

Thank you for responding. I’ve tried to get a decent lease quote on a 2019, but the MF is so high (.00240) that it’s gonna be impossible to get the monthly payment close to $300. 

I have a few dealerships who have offered a 8% discount off the 2018 CRV EX MSRP, just waiting to hear back on their lease quote.

do you think Honda will offer lease incentives at some point in the near future on 2019 EX trims?

thanks

At some point, maybe

But, they didn't start cutting the 2018 money factor until January 2019, so it could be awhile.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ashcanpeteashcanpete Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV on 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD 36/15 for zip 60615. Is the zip actually important, since you mentioned incentives are national? Can the MF or RV vary locally?
    Thanks,
    Ben
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,318
    edited March 2019

Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV on 2019 Honda CR-V EX AWD 36/15 for zip 60615. Is the zip actually important, since you mentioned incentives are national? Can the MF or RV vary locally?
    Thanks,
    Ben

Please repost in the 2019 CR-V lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53746/honda/cr-v/2019-honda-cr-v-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Honda numbers are national, this month, but it's easier if we have the ZIP code, just in case Honda switches up the incentives during the month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Hello,

im aware lease incentives for the 2018 has ended, but can you provide me the MF and Residual for a 2018 FWD EX CRV? Zip code 91355

Thank you 
  • Options

Hello,

im aware lease incentives for the 2018 has ended, but can you provide me the MF and Residual for a 2018 FWD EX CRV? Zip code 91355

Thank you 

36/15
    .00240 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jmathew1jmathew1 Member Posts: 2
    Hello ...
    Can someone please give me the MF, RV , lease incentives for 2018 Crv LX, AWD, for 36 months/10k miles,
    Zip - 10314.

Thanks
  • Options
    jmathew1 said:

Hello ...
    Can someone please give me the MF, RV , lease incentives for 2018 Crv LX, AWD, for 36 months/10k miles,
    Zip - 10314.

Thanks

There are no lease programs for the 2018 models, that we are aware of.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator