Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 BMW M5 Competition Sedan First Drive | Edmunds

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2019 in General

image2019 BMW M5 Competition Sedan First Drive | Edmunds

The new 2019 BMW M5 Competition Sedan is a faster and sharper version of BMW's high-performance family hauler, because who doesn't want more speed? Our first drive lays out all the upgrades and benefits. Read on!

Read the full story here

Comments

• ULBLAFNULBLAFN Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I have had 17 new BMWs over the years including the E39 M5 and V-10 blaster and numerous M3s to name a few (not bragging but have long history with BMW) but I can confidently say the new M5 I have had the privilege of owning and driving for the last year, is the best BMW and maybe best all around car for the $ (around $120K w options). Unbelievable power, the best brakes ever!, intuitive handling, first class materials and all the tech you could imagine and more (maybe too much). I DO like the E63s interior better along with its exhaust note.
    My only requests would be:
    Nicer, carbon fiber/Alcantara steering wheel option; Flaired rears fenders like the M3/4;
    M colored stitching throughout and M colored seat belts.
    BTW, on an LA to Vegas road trip, averaged nearly 24 mpg in 8th gear, in comfort mode all around at 80 mph. Not bad ...
  • PrepeleacPrepeleac Member Posts: 1
    I just got it. I never wanted to - was going to get a X7. I made the mistake to test drive it. I am in love!
    I had an assortment of cars including Porsches 911, Panameras an X5 and X4 M40 - but this car is a rhapsody of perpetual driving pleasure. Driving now - is my most anticipated part of the day. Spoil yourselves - life is short :)