1997 Rav4 - Name this accessory trim piece, please.

RubymacRubymac CaliforniaMember Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in Toyota
Does anyone know what these are called? I need to replace the missing grey caps and can't find a part listing that looks like what I need.

Best Answer

  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAMember Posts: 9,400
    edited May 2019 Accepted Answer
    Rocker panels, although as you pointed out, they look like fake pipes. Might be some kind of aftermarket accessory, since most of the pics of 97 Rav4's have this look

Sign In or Register to comment.