Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Subaru Impreza Premium

tanoli8tanoli8 Member Posts: 35
edited May 2019 in Subaru
Hello,
Can I please have MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium Sedan and Premium Hatchback ( if they are different ) with $1395 option package ( eyesight/blindspot etc) for zipcode 11772 and 12k/36months ?
thank you so much

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121
    tanoli8 said:

Hello,
    Can I please have MF, RV, and any lease incentives for 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium Sedan and Premium Hatchback ( if they are different ) with $1395 option package ( eyesight/blindspot etc) for zipcode 11772 and 12k/36months ?
    thank you so much

CVT or stick shift?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tanoli8tanoli8 Member Posts: 35
    Michaell said:

tanoli8 said:

Hello,
    thank you so much

CVT or stick shift?
    Sorry,. CVT please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    tanoli8 said:

Michaell said:

tanoli8 said:

Hello,
    thank you so much

CVT or stick shift?
    Sorry,. CVT please
    CVT is the only option in the Premium trim.

Sedan: .00050 MF and 58% residual
    Hatch: .00095 MF and 61% residual

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

edited May 2019
    1. So I've narrowed it down to a civic or an Impreza for myself... went to see a Subaru dealer today for an Impreza Hatchback premium with the blind spot option package. Dealers on Long Island NY are notoriously "shy" about sharing the MF's and RV's. I've walked out of and hung up on so many after much frustration. So much email correspondence that goes nowhere. Too many people paying whatever the dealers ask too easily so I feel they have less of an incentive to make deals, especially Subarus.
    Edmunds suggested, 00095 MF and 61% residual, Dealer insisted they have 59% RV for Hatch
    Quote,
    MSRP : 25,200 ,
    Selling Price 24,500,
    Sign and Drive
    Only First Month, DMV and Title due
    getting them to share MF is like pulling teeth, won't share...obfuscate
    Dealer offers $ 438, for 12/36
    Tax rate here is 8.625%

I laughed. I understand they Have to throw a super high number out first but still...
    I walked out and told them I'll call back with an offer. I can find the exact same car across Long Island Sound in CT for a thousand bucks less to start with, online. Negotiations are tough here.

Would an offer of between $ 250 and $275 be reasonable enough?
    ( currently have an offer of $260 for a civic ex hatchback with an MSRP of $ 24,670, although I realize they have a bigger incentive )

2. We are also getting a 2019 Subaru Forester Premium with the $1800 package,
    MSRP was $30,500
    Selling price $29,800
    Dealer Sign and Drive offer in April was $399 for 12/36.
    Only First month and dmv+title due, ( actually not even the first month, we are returning a Subaru Outback lease so the first month is waived )
    I am hoping to bring that down to between $355- $375 ...how does that sound?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    tanoli8 said:

1. So I've narrowed it down to a civic or an Impreza for myself... went to see a Subaru dealer today for an Impreza Hatchback premium with the blind spot option package. Dealers on Long Island NY are notoriously "shy" about sharing the MF's and RV's. I've walked out of and hung up on so many after much frustration. So much email correspondence that goes nowhere. Too many people paying whatever the dealers ask too easily so I feel they have less of an incentive to make deals, especially Subarus.
    Edmunds suggested, 00095 MF and 61% residual, Dealer insisted they have 59% RV for Hatch
    Quote,
    Selling Price 24,500,
    Sign and Drive
    Tax rate here is 8.625%

I laughed. I understand they Have to throw a super high number out first but still...
    I walked out and told them I'll call back with an offer. I can find the exact same car across Long Island Sound in CT for a thousand bucks less to start with, online. Negotiations are tough here.

( currently have an offer of $260 for a civic ex hatchback with an MSRP of $ 24,670, although I realize they have a bigger incentive )

MSRP was $30,500
    Selling price $29,800
    Only First month and dmv+title due, ( actually not even the first month, we are returning a Subaru Outback lease so the first month is waived )

Impreza Hatch premium: 61% for 36/12, 59% for 36/15
    Even with a reasonable price, once you add in $595 acquisition and sales tax, you'll likely be in the $300-$325/mo. range

On the Forester, you have a lot of room on the sale price.. $355-$375 should be do-able.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

tanoli8 said:

Quote,
    Selling Price 24,500,
    Sign and Drive
    Tax rate here is 8.625%

MSRP was $30,500
    Selling price $29,800

Impreza Hatch premium: 61% for 36/12, 59% for 36/15
    Even with a reasonable price, once you add in $595 acquisition and sales tax, you'll likely be in the $300-$325/mo. range

On the Forester, you have a lot of room on the sale price.. $355-$375 should be do-able.
    Thank You !! You guys are awesome !! This is so helpful and make deciding so much easier. I think we'll go with the Forester and the Civic. I'll post here what final numbers we got !