Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited 4 door sport s (MF and RV)

KillamarkgKillamarkg Member Posts: 28
edited May 2019 in Jeep
Hello can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Sport S for zip code 95691. Dealer price is 41,025.00 and agreed price is 35,525.00. Also does anyone have idea of what I’d be paying a month for a 36/12 and 36/10. I’ve crunched the numbers by looking at other posts and always got around 420.00 in monthly payments. Am also doing zero drive off besides the fees I would need to pay anyways which are around 900.00.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

Hello can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Sport S for zip code 95691. Dealer price is 41,025.00 and agreed price is 35,525.00. Also does anyone have idea of what I’d be paying a month for a 36/12 and 36/10. I’ve crunched the numbers by looking at other posts and always got around 420.00 in monthly payments. Am also doing zero drive off besides the fees I would need to pay anyways which are around 900.00.

36/12
    Standard MF and 69%

The last time we saw the rate for the standard MF, it was .00223.

With your prices, $343/mo plus tax. Assumes all taxes and fees are paid up front.

What cap cost are you using for your calculations?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• KillamarkgKillamarkg Member Posts: 28
    I’m not planning to put much down and figured it would all just be incorporated into the lease. Attached I have a picture of a contract I found on another forum and although it’s not Jeep I want I figured I could just fill in and substitute some value for the Jeep I was looking at. I see this guy only put down around 800.00 and was thinking I could do similar .

I’m not planning to put much down and figured it would all just be incorporated into the lease. Attached I have a picture of a contract I found on another forum and although it’s not Jeep I want I figured I could just fill in and substitute some value for the Jeep I was looking at. I see this guy only put down around 800.00 and was thinking I could do similar .

You shouldn't "figure" anything - you need to get a full quote from your dealer, then we can evaluate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• tevathstevaths Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I am also looking for the MF and RV for 2018/19 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Sport S with lease terms: 36months, 12k and $0 down. Zip code: 94583. please let me know.
    tevaths said:

Hi, I am also looking for the MF and RV for 2018/19 Jeep Wrangler 4 door Sport S with lease terms: 36months, 12k and $0 down. Zip code: 94583. please let me know.

Standard MF and 67% (2019) or 65% (2018)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• tevathstevaths Member Posts: 2
    what's the current standard MF? and has the RV gone down by 2% in 2 months (I see you posted RV of 69% for 2019?
    tevaths said:

what's the current standard MF? and has the RV gone down by 2% in 2 months (I see you posted RV of 69% for 2019?

.00227 is the latest information we have

Not surprising that the residual dropped; it usually goes down as the year progresses.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator